Author Topic: Shalom Lakhem from Jerusalem  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom Lakhem from Jerusalem
« on: August 20, 2007, 10:01:49 AM »
Just had a few minutes to say hello from Israel.  I recommend to everyone here to come here as often as you can..the Nature, the aura here is soooo amazing..It simply reminds me of how important it is to protect this country to fight for it...Talk to you all soon!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Re: Shalom Lakhem from Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 03:26:18 PM »
Just had a few minutes to say hello from Israel.  I recommend to everyone here to come here as often as you can..the Nature, the aura here is soooo amazing..It simply reminds me of how important it is to protect this country to fight for it...Talk to you all soon!

That is wonderful you are having such a great time! Enjoy! :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 07:33:09 PM »
for anyone who has a chance...go ASAP...I'm telling you...going to Israel is so much better than being on this forum and talking about hating our enemies...you have no idea of the number of Jews and Israelis out here who are ready to destroy the enemy...

ok im' drunk too right now :P
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 07:37:30 PM »
Shaloooooom Ben Yitzhak :D  Ma coreh?  Enjoy the Holy Land dude!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 08:27:58 PM »
Hehe danny if we can't be there, we might as well talk about destroying our enemies. ANyways your post has brought me back memories of when I vacationed in Israel after high school. I t really is amazing and that is part of the reason I want to move there so badly. Their are indeed many Israelis who want the muzzies out. I know that because so many people told me so when I was there. They are just a liittle confused and vote for all those fraudulent so called right wing parties. I am glad you are having a great time and I wish I could be there also.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 05:36:12 PM »
Next year, Gd willing, us New Yorkers will hang out together...how about them apples?

newman

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 05:55:24 PM »
Hey, Danny.....

Bring back some bullet-ridden head-towells and we'll auction them off to raise funds.