Author Topic: PARISTIAN INTIFADA UPDATE: French police use rubber bullets  (Read 5840 times)

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
PARISTIAN INTIFADA UPDATE: French police use rubber bullets
« on: October 03, 2006, 04:09:23 PM »
Clash in France Leaves 7 People Injured
The Associated Press, October 2, 2006
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/02/AR2006100200783.html

Paris (AP) -- Police northwest of Paris used tear gas, rubber pellets and fired a warning shot to disperse a crowd that surrounded their vehicle after they tried to stop a driver for not wearing a seat belt, a police union official said Monday.

Six officers and a civilian were reported slightly injured in the clash Sunday night that was reminiscent of riots and violence that swept economically depressed French areas last year.

The clash broke out after police tried to stop a driver in Les Mureaux, 20 miles from central Paris, for not wearing a seat belt, said Patrick Trotignon, a police union official. The driver refused to stop, and later crashed into another police car that tried to block his path.

A crowd gathered, growing to about 250 people, Trotignon said. Some carried homemade shields, pick handles, stones and threatened the police officers, saying: 'You won't get out of the car alive,'' he added.

An officer fired a warning shot in the air, and others fired rubber pellets and tear gas to clear a path to a nearby school, where they waited for reinforcements, Trotignon said.

The crowd set a police car, and the car that was initially stopped, on fire, before dispersing when more police officers arrived. Six officers and one resident suffered minor injuries, Trotignon said.

French authorities have kept a watchful eye on low-income housing projects in suburbs nationwide where riots by youths, many unemployed and from immigrant backgrounds, erupted nearly a year ago and continued for three weeks.

Last month, a band of up to 30 youths armed with makeshift weapons attacked two riot police patrolling a Paris region housing project. One of the officers suffered a double skull fracture.

But the French are not worried.  Instead, they celebrate their
"diversity" by constructing an "Immigration Museum".  Vive le Frogs!

Ground breaks on Paris 'immigration museum'
Agence France Press, October 2, 2006
http://www.expatica.com/actual/article.asp?subchannel_id=25&story_id=33500

Paris (AFP) -- Work officially opened Monday on a new museum of immigration to open next year in Paris in keeping with a campaign promise by President Jacques Chirac.

The museum, which will stage its first exhibition next April, is to be sited in the 'Palais de la Porte Dorée' — an art deco building in the east of the French capital originally constructed for France's 'Colonial Exhibition' of 1931.

Following the changes in the political climate, it has since been a museum of the colonies, then a museum of overseas France, and most recently a museum of African and Oceanic art.

In 2003 the museum closed and its collection was transferred to the new Quai Branly museum of tribal art that opened earlier this year.

Culture Minister Renaud Donnedieu de Vabres said the new museum would be 'a place of memory to be sure, but also a place of reflexion, of sharing, of learning and communication on the considerable role played by immigration and immigrants in our history.'
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 04:12:12 PM by davkakach »
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: PARISTIAN INTIFADA UPDATE: French police use rubber bullets
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 11:18:48 PM »
France... now there a place full of cowardly morons. I mean... what a self-deceived and ignorant group of people.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 11:42:06 PM »
I will be saddened when the day arrives when French culture is vanquished by the ignorant, primitive sand people, but at the same time, it's because they have chosen to commit suicide.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 09:37:31 AM »
I will be saddened when the day arrives when French culture is vanquished by the ignorant, primitive sand people, but at the same time, it's because they have chosen to commit suicide.

Saddened?  Not me.  I will get a tremendous sense of satisfaction and closure
that evil people will learn that there is a just God who abolished chaos,
that evil civilizations who harm God's Chosen People are punished in the end,
and that the righteous are vindicated.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 09:58:06 AM »

Saddened?  Not me.  I will get a tremendous sense of satisfaction and closure
that evil people will learn that there is a just G-d who abolished chaos,
that evil civilizations who harm G-d's Chosen People are punished in the end,
and that the righteous are vindicated.

I agree very much with your sentiment of vegeance against the Europeans.

However, an Islamic Europe is probably going to pose the biggest threat to Israel's survival in the next few decades.  The Muslims will inherit a vast amount of wealth and knowledge from their European dhimmis.  I cannot see Israel surviving this unless G-d intervenes somehow.  Israel, Europe, and the U.S. are going to stand or fall together on this one.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 10:21:31 AM »
I agree very much with your sentiment of vegeance against the Europeans.

However, an Islamic Europe is probably going to pose the biggest threat to Israel's survival in the next few decades.  The Muslims will inherit a vast amount of wealth and knowledge from their European dhimmis.  I cannot see Israel surviving this unless G-d intervenes somehow.  Israel, Europe, and the U.S. are going to stand or fall together on this one.

You're right, of course, and I was speaking only theoretically. Europe will not be conquered,
but it will suffer, in fact is suffering, terribly.  The European people will elect, and in fact,
are in the process of electing, leaders that will make Hitler seem like a model boy scout,
to deal with their immigration and Islam problems.  I do not envy the eventual fate of Eurabia's
Muslims.  If the civilized Europeans were capable of killing barbarically six million Jews, and millions
of homosexuals, gypsies and Slavs, who for the most part were innocent and posed no threat,
you can be sure that the murderous, seditious Muslims will suffer a similar fate, if not
worse.

Muslims getting their hands on French nukes is the end of the world, it can't happen and it
won't happen according to divine prophecies.