Author Topic: JTF Should Make a Video About...  (Read 2570 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
JTF Should Make a Video About...
« on: July 15, 2007, 04:51:11 PM »
How the government could be giving huge tax-breaks to companies that produce electric cars. They are not doing this, and instead are keeping us addicted to terrorist oil. This is a clear example of how our country is run by traitors who are bribed by big oil. This needs to be exposed.

This will make the Americal people angry.

We should have them on the streets picketing for big tax breaks for electric car companies. Such a simple solution to a critical problem.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: JTF Should Make a Video About...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 05:35:49 PM »
In my opinion it is ethanol, not electricity that is the future for powering automobiles.  In Brazil, today, 50% of the cars on the road either run entirely on ethanol or are flex fuel vehicles which allow you to run your car on 100% ethanol or any mix of ethanol and gasoline.  This technology already exists!  Electric cars aren't cheap enough to mass market but flex fuel cars are.  The government could heavily subsidize the cost of flex fuel cars in order to make incentives for automobile companies to produce more of these cars and consumers to buy them.  If we spent billions of dollars on a "crash program" like Chaim mentions so often, we could grow enough organic material to make this fuel and we could have the ability to process it into ethanol.  The cars are already out there for people to buy and if we had enough ethanol fuel, people would buy more of them.  Also the government could subsidize ethanol so that instead of the ethanol companies making profits from consumers, the government would pay them instead.  Then people could have cheap $1.50 a gallon ethanol  which would create another incentive for people to buy these vehicles because it will save them money in the long run.   

But you're right Lubab, making a video about this is a good idea.  We could go through and describe what Brazil did to show that it is possible and then show that the American government isn't doing enough to ween us off of our dependence to oil.  I don't think it would be as effective to make this point about electric cars because there is no massive real world example to point to to show that it could work.  Electric cars are prohibitively expensive and it will generate more anger against US energy policy if we can create absolute proof that ethanol fueled cars could be the solution to our oil dependence.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 05:39:43 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 10:27:04 PM »
People say that if you use ethonal it will really raise the price of corn? What do you say about that. I say its a small price to pay.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 10:37:59 PM »
I agree that ethanol is a good idea. Methanol should also be used I think.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 11:04:09 PM »
Ethanol can be made from many organic substances, like wheat, wood chips and even organic waste.  I think it would probably drive the price up for corn though, but like you said I believe this is a small price to pay.  Corn is really important because it's used as feed for animals but if the government subsidized corn to make it affordable to livestock owners, the damage would be minimal.  Of course this creates sort of a mess with all the government subsidies but I think it's a necessary price to pay for getting the US away from oil.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 11:13:29 PM »
You are all 100% correct.

We should be developing electric cars, and until then, we should be using alternative fuels like ethanol and methanol and clean coal.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 01:21:35 AM »
I agree completely that we need to be independent from oil, BUT...

the idea that our earth is running out of fossil fuel and therefore that the price of crude will naturally increase as time goes on is a BS lie propagated by the oil industry. There are many people who think that the earth constantly produces oil just like it is perpetually making magma.

If we drilled Alaska and the California Coast (which, btw, is a lot more stable in terms of weather than the Gulf coast), we would have enough crude for all eternity.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 03:42:45 AM »
Enough crude oil for eternity?  I disagree.  Yes there is still lots of oil out there but much will become to expensive to extract.  Much of the oil that is still available isn't commercially viable.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2007, 04:35:35 AM »
There are TRILLIONS of barrels of oil in North America.

In fact, the known oil reserves in North America DWARFS the total reserves of every mooozie shiitehole in the Mideast COMBINED.

No, this oil is not the sweet crude that's bubbling up under Abdul Clampett's stanky mooozie behind. It's not as easily recoverable or as easily refined as the oil that Abdul has stolen from the Jewish people, but new technology has lowered the price of recovering a barrel of this oil to where it is now competitive in price. Continued advancements in technology, and the building of more plants to get this oil to market will allow us to put Abdul out of business. All that's missing is the willpower and committment to do so.

I'm talking about tar sands and shale oil reserves.

America has been blessed with the largest shale oil reserves on the planet.

Canada has been blessed with the largest tar sands reserves on the planet.

Considering the known reserves outlined above, combined with all the other energy options we possess, such as clean coal, solar, wind, geothermal, hydroelectric, methanol, and nuclear, to name just a few, there is absolutely NO WAY those filthy stinking mooozie excrements should recieve a single red cent in oil revenue from the U.S. of A.

Put Muck DeFuslims in charge of the USA's energy program and I guarantee within 2 years we wouldn't be buying a single barrel of oil from any Islamic vermin, and we'll be selling our oil for about 10 dollars a barrel. I'd put Abdul out of business. Gasoline would sell for 50 cents a gallon and people would be encouraged to drive SUVs and use any mooozies foolish enough to still be in the USA as speed bumps. Once that's achieved, Muck would put an embargo on all food deliveries to Abdul. The mooozie scumbags would be broke and starving. Those filthy rich Saudi fat asses would be penniless and using venetian blinds as bunk beds when I'm done.

Then I'd nuke Mecca just for the hell of it.

I'm gonna be pissed off when the alarm rings. I'm having a beautiful dream.

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2007, 04:42:23 AM »
Start the Muck2012 campaign NOW! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 07:49:00 AM »
There are TRILLIONS of barrels of oil in North America.

In fact, the known oil reserves in North America DWARFS the total reserves of every mooozie shiitehole in the Mideast COMBINED.

No, this oil is not the sweet crude that's bubbling up under Abdul Clampett's stanky mooozie behind. It's not as easily recoverable or as easily refined as the oil that Abdul has stolen from the Jewish people, but new technology has lowered the price of recovering a barrel of this oil to where it is now competitive in price. Continued advancements in technology, and the building of more plants to get this oil to market will allow us to put Abdul out of business. All that's missing is the willpower and committment to do so.

I'm talking about tar sands and shale oil reserves.

America has been blessed with the largest shale oil reserves on the planet.

Canada has been blessed with the largest tar sands reserves on the planet.

Considering the known reserves outlined above, combined with all the other energy options we possess, such as clean coal, solar, wind, geothermal, hydroelectric, methanol, and nuclear, to name just a few, there is absolutely NO WAY those filthy stinking mooozie excrements should recieve a single red cent in oil revenue from the U.S. of A.

Put Muck DeFuslims in charge of the USA's energy program and I guarantee within 2 years we wouldn't be buying a single barrel of oil from any Islamic vermin, and we'll be selling our oil for about 10 dollars a barrel. I'd put Abdul out of business. Gasoline would sell for 50 cents a gallon and people would be encouraged to drive SUVs and use any mooozies foolish enough to still be in the USA as speed bumps. Once that's achieved, Muck would put an embargo on all food deliveries to Abdul. The mooozie scumbags would be broke and starving. Those filthy rich Saudi fat asses would be penniless and using venetian blinds as bunk beds when I'm done.

Then I'd nuke Mecca just for the hell of it.

I'm gonna be pissed off when the alarm rings. I'm having a beautiful dream.

Great post. But remember. As long as oil is our source of energy, the other traitorous governments around the world will still be buying from Abdul, and not from America. It all gets mixed together on the world market and terrorist oil becomes unavoidable.

We need to create a situation where oil is viewed as a completely archaic way of powering an economy. America and Israel must lead by example.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 09:07:10 AM by lubab »

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 08:01:24 AM »

Great post. But remember. As long as oil is our source of energy, the other traitorous governments around the world will still be buying from Abdul, and not from America. It all gets mixed together on the world market and terrorist oil becomes unavoidable.

We need to create a situations where oil is viewed as a completely archaic way of powering an economy. America and Israel must lead by example.

[/quote]

All the more reason to have a Greater Israel to grow lots of corn and oilseed.