Author Topic: THESE JEW HATING NAZIS  (Read 16706 times)

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
THESE JEW HATING NAZIS
« on: August 23, 2006, 01:15:41 AM »
following a Jew hating message posted by the probably nazi Jew hater who calls himself "tough_american" (aint it a neo-nazi name?), in which theres a link to a movie, made by Jew hating nazis, which so called "proves" that Jews are too violent ant cruel with the nice and kind palestinian people. well, this nonsense is the product of pallywood of course, the palestinian mock to creating documentaries. i really think some of the material given in my links is shocking, fully proves that this is all one fake industry of news making films, and also there are some videos there which show the true nature of whats going on here.. i just didnt want these videos i bring to get lost or not recieve the appropriate stage they deserve, so i will post them here also:

the must be seen videos:
muslim nazi terrorist hatred and immorality:
http://my.break.com/Media/Search.aspx?SearchString=palestinian&SearchType=Main&SEARCH1.x=0&SEARCH1.y=0

the truth about pallywood and mocking reallity be these nazi arabs:
http://my.break.com/media/Search.aspx?SearchString=Pallywood&SearchType=Main

please let me know what you think.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 01:22:21 AM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

Re: THESE JEW HATING NAZIS
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 08:02:42 AM »
following a Jew hating message posted by the probably nazi Jew hater who calls himself "tough_american" (aint it a neo-nazi name?), in which theres a link to a movie, made by Jew hating nazis, which so called "proves" that Jews are too violent ant cruel with the nice and kind palestinian people. well, this nonsense is the product of pallywood of course, the palestinian mock to creating documentaries. i really think some of the material given in my links is shocking, fully proves that this is all one fake industry of news making films, and also there are some videos there which show the true nature of whats going on here.. i just didnt want these videos i bring to get lost or not recieve the appropriate stage they deserve, so i will post them here also:

the must be seen videos:
muslim nazi terrorist hatred and immorality:
http://my.break.com/Media/Search.aspx?SearchString=palestinian&SearchType=Main&SEARCH1.x=0&SEARCH1.y=0

the truth about pallywood and mocking reallity be these nazi arabs:
http://my.break.com/media/Search.aspx?SearchString=Pallywood&SearchType=Main

please let me know what you think.

How am I a Nazi Jew-hater?

You guys accuse with instantly.... but don't even have full information. I have many jewish friends and I question them. I know who is the evil and who is the good. I've seen muslims terrorists with my own eyes and I know how Jews are suffering racism in Russia. I know for a fact that Jews suffered so much in Holocaust so please don't accuse me of being a Jew-hater. I just have a lot of questions to be answered.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 08:36:31 AM »
hey, mr. tough guy, i actually accused you of being "probably nazi Jew hater", and stated that your name, provided with the circumstances can be one of a neo nazi guy (they consider themselves as "tough" people, and "real" Americans). why did i think that you may be a Jew hater, or even a nazi? because watching such crap and really taking it seriously, when theres all the information in the world that proves that the opposite is correct, insisting on believing that its actually Israel is the one to blame is ridiculous. therefore, if you take such a Jew hating film as a serious one which might reflect reality, you must be "not so fond" of the Jewish people. im not saying here not to have criticism at all, but your criticism is way anti Jewish, and obviously thats the position of the film. im not here to offend or hate anyone, but your views as i understand them from your decision to take the film seriously (by the way, i live in Israel, so i can afford thinking i understand something about the situation), made me believe that you are probably a Jew hater. however, i will absolutely believe you if you will explain to me (if you can, of course) your opinion better. now, did you go to the links provided? wouldnt YOU call these "people" nazis and Jew haters? nazi, is a dude who wants to erase other nations and races that are different from him, wants to take over the world, spread his ideology, and kill Jews (of course, the list goes on). and im surely not gonna prove the "Jew hating" part of the title i chose.. guess it must be obvious
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 08:53:11 AM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 09:04:26 AM »
I seriously can't believe I been accused of "probably a jew-hater"....

Well despite of who is really good and who is really evil, when there is a war, both nations are to be guilty in essence- both Lebanon and Israel.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 09:17:11 AM »
really? you say israel was too agressive with lebanon, by sitting and doing nothing. i must agree that israel was guilty in blindness and should have been the first to strike to deal with the threat of terror from the north, which still very firmly exists. by the way, i will soon stop seeing these obviouse explanations i make for you as a "mitsva" to help people think correctly about the situation, and start thinking you are really leftish and Jew hater in your blood and bones (not that it would matter to you what another Jew thinks of you, no i dont expect that, otherwise i cant understand you taking these practically and logically WRONG positions).

Kahane was right!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 09:38:36 AM »
Re:  "...please don't accuse me of being a Jew-hater. I just have a lot of questions to be answered...."

I agree....ask all of the questions you would like answered.  Just remember that this forum is open and that there well be some who jump to conclusions or are less than rational in their replies (just like you will find everywhere on this planet).  After all, we Jews are only human (in spite of the legendary "International Demon Jew" attributes given to us by David Duke and other true Jew-Haters).
If there really is an "International Jew Conspiracy", I'd like to know about it, because I am tired of being broke and disgusted, and  "controlling the entire world and stealing all of its wealth" sounds like a lot of fun.

Tough_American

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 09:44:03 AM »
Re:  "...please don't accuse me of being a Jew-hater. I just have a lot of questions to be answered...."

I agree....ask all of the questions you would like answered.  Just remember that this forum is open and that there well be some who jump to conclusions or are less than rational in their replies (just like you will find everywhere on this planet).  After all, we Jews are only human (in spite of the legendary "International Demon Jew" attributes given to us by David Duke and other true Jew-Haters).
If there really is an "International Jew Conspiracy", I'd like to know about it, because I am tired of being broke and disgusted, and  "controlling the entire world and stealing all of its wealth" sounds like a lot of fun.

Of course I don't believe in that but mine stance was just basically a question and "nevermore" just jumps to a conclusion and gets all uptight and accuse me of being a "jew-hater".

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 09:51:56 AM »
hmm.. have you checked all mr. taugh's posts before calling me a "jumper"  ;)?

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 09:54:04 AM »
hmm.. have you checked all mr. taugh's posts before calling me a "jumper"  ;)?

wow... I guess I will have to leave this forum... I came here to merely state of what I see and these people just jump into conclusion calling me anti-semite and jew hater without even knowing me. Wow.. what a true democracy.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 10:02:02 AM »
"man", u really dont have to leave anything, especially not because people disagree with you. however, after asking your questions, which is totally fine, keeping irrational ideas after people logically proving to you the opposite is rather suspicious. its your right to express your thoughts, and if your thoughts are insisting on being not logical, despite many explanations, like passing over my explanation about hitlers pictures in compare with only swastikas, it might say something about you.

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 10:05:09 AM »
"man", u really dont have to leave anything, especially not because people disagree with you. however, after asking your questions, which is totally fine, keeping irrational ideas after people logically proving to you the opposite is rather suspicious. its your right to express your thoughts, and if your thoughts are insisting on being not logical, despite many explanations, like passing over my explanation about hitlers pictures in compare with only swastikas, it might say something about you.

Let me tell you something my friend. I know Israel is not always bad. Hitler was a murderer and racist not only on jews but against all non-blonde, non-blued eye, non-white people. Hitler is bad and he abused the symbol, swastika. I have many jewish friends who are nice and invite me to their Hannakah.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 10:58:42 AM »
hehe another arab Jew hater got banned  ;D tx

Kahane was right!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 11:44:24 AM »
Actually Hitler loved one non-Aryan race, the Arabs.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Tough_American

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 12:34:23 PM »
Why do you guys keep accusing me of being a "jew-hater".

Again that explains how low your IQ mentality is. I"m not here to disrupt but for bold and honest argument. Would it be fair, if I accuse you of being Arab muslim hater without even knowing you?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2006, 12:45:45 PM »
I can say that just about everyone here is a Muslim/Arab hater.

Maybe you dont understand, putting Nazi propaganda on this forum and asking for an answer will only get you laughed off this forum.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Tough_American

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 12:58:08 PM »
I can say that just about everyone here is a Muslim/Arab hater.

Maybe you dont understand, putting Nazi propaganda on this forum and asking for an answer will only get you laughed off this forum.

What so bad about Arab Muslims?

We are nice people too. Don't confuse us with the terrorists. They are only 1 percent of whole Muslim group and they don't use the Islam in right way. Islam is peaceful religion.

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 02:01:06 PM »
what you are saying about islam being peaceful religion contradicts what i have read in quran and hadeeth and what i see being done in the name of islam.  why should people believe your word in contrast to their own eyes and ears?

but more to the point, why is it then that every poll shows that of the 99 remaining percent of muslims who you claim are peaceful, overwhelming majority support and condone the methods and tactics of terrorists like hezbollah and hamas?  this is rhetorical question bc answer is obvious.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 02:27:53 PM »
What so bad about Arab Muslims?

We are nice people too. Don't confuse us with the terrorists. They are only 1 percent of whole Muslim group and they don't use the Islam in right way. Islam is peaceful religion.

"Tough_American", see my post http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=66.msg303#msg303

Just read the hateful Koran. We all want to know what's wrong with us infidels?

See "There are no Arab moderates" on the main JTF.org page:
http://www.jtf.org/israel/israel.arab.moderates.part.one.htm
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 04:26:15 PM »
There is nothing 'peaceful' concerning islam. islam is a filthy gutter cult religion that has no place in the world. The creatures that practice this gutter vile thing are no more than parasites on western civilization. You cannot fend for yourselves, you come here to spread your vile filth amonst the prison population and self hating white trash. If you love your fellow muslims so much, go back to the garbage dump that you and your horrid excrement pig dung relatives came from and try and live according to your toiet paper koran wants you to live like. I am finsihed with you filthy animals. No education for you, no food stamps, no medical care, no special ed, no earned income tax credit, no SSI for you inbred slime that were pushed out by your ugly vile primitive ape like women. GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY NOW!! I go to work with a copies of the pages of the koran where I pick up dog poop, any kind of garbage that I can find and drop it in a garbage can where everyone can see it, especially you animals, DEATH TO MUSLIMS, DEATH TO ANYONE THAT DEFENDS THEM.

Tough_American

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2006, 06:25:51 PM »
There is nothing 'peaceful' concerning islam. islam is a filthy gutter cult religion that has no place in the world. The creatures that practice this gutter vile thing are no more than parasites on western civilization. You cannot fend for yourselves, you come here to spread your vile filth amonst the prison population and self hating white trash. If you love your fellow muslims so much, go back to the garbage dump that you and your horrid excrement pig dung relatives came from and try and live according to your toiet paper koran wants you to live like. I am finsihed with you filthy animals. No education for you, no food stamps, no medical care, no special ed, no earned income tax credit, no SSI for you inbred slime that were pushed out by your ugly vile primitive ape like women. GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY NOW!! I go to work with a copies of the pages of the koran where I pick up dog poop, any kind of garbage that I can find and drop it in a garbage can where everyone can see it, especially you animals, DEATH TO MUSLIMS, DEATH TO ANYONE THAT DEFENDS THEM.

Wow there... you gone too far my friend. Just calm down.... this is internet after all but still you should be worried about what you have said.

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2006, 08:01:11 PM »
why should he be worried?

Tough_American

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2006, 08:11:45 PM »
Because I'm not the person that you think I'm.

Famous line from Mohammed.

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2006, 10:08:32 PM »
that depends on what i think.  so maybe you are...

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2006, 10:55:46 PM »
fjack, im your fan #1 starting from today. you really cant state it better then that. the muslims come to a western place, start to raise havoc, start their preaching for violence in the name of that bloody koraan, support any antisemitism you can only imagine, the vast majority of them support nazi ideas for the islam (which actually demonstrated quite well in the obligations muslims have, like killing infidels), they lower the level of everything their in (schools, universities, just like it is also here, in Israel), and are defended by over liberalistic sets of rights invented to stop normal logical people who see whats going on from kicking the crap out of these germs back to arab "countries" they came from. i mean, really, if the west is so bad, get away! if Israel is so bad for the arabs as the claim (and they live as kings here, you really should see this to believe, protected by law which allows them to practice everything they want and preach for killing Jews, and that what you may hear here, about how good the "jihad" is), why then dont they move to lebanon, egypt or the palestinian nazi authority to reunite with their filthy nazi brothers? that hypocrisy must end, people. either they accept the western life, or not and get DA hell back to "arab land". by the way, i will print some copies of the koraan and keep them in the toilet, in case the the paper runs out.  i mean, people like this extreme Jew lover and full Zionist "tough American", who is actually not an American at all, spreads real nazi propaganda here, and expects being loved! you can ask questions, ok, but if in advance you decide to freeze your opinions against Jews and Zionism, and keep on being a real antisemite despite people like me explain and prove you about the correctness of our cause, in such case you will be really regarded here as nazi supporter, terror supporter, and of course, i will say it again, i dont blaim you for that, i dont expect a muslim arab so suddenly open his eyes and start preaching for Zionism. ;)

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2006, 09:07:40 AM »
fjack, im your fan #1 starting from today. you really cant state it better then that. the muslims come to a western place, start to raise havoc, start their preaching for violence in the name of that bloody koraan, support any antisemitism you can only imagine, the vast majority of them support nazi ideas for the islam (which actually demonstrated quite well in the obligations muslims have, like killing infidels), they lower the level of everything their in (schools, universities, just like it is also here, in Israel), and are defended by over liberalistic sets of rights invented to stop normal logical people who see whats going on from kicking the crap out of these germs back to arab "countries" they came from. i mean, really, if the west is so bad, get away! if Israel is so bad for the arabs as the claim (and they live as kings here, you really should see this to believe, protected by law which allows them to practice everything they want and preach for killing Jews, and that what you may hear here, about how good the "jihad" is), why then dont they move to lebanon, egypt or the palestinian nazi authority to reunite with their filthy nazi brothers? that hypocrisy must end, people. either they accept the western life, or not and get DA hell back to "arab land". by the way, i will print some copies of the koraan and keep them in the toilet, in case the the paper runs out.  i mean, people like this extreme Jew lover and full Zionist "tough American", who is actually not an American at all, spreads real nazi propaganda here, and expects being loved! you can ask questions, ok, but if in advance you decide to freeze your opinions against Jews and Zionism, and keep on being a real antisemite despite people like me explain and prove you about the correctness of our cause, in such case you will be really regarded here as nazi supporter, terror supporter, and of course, i will say it again, i dont blaim you for that, i dont expect a muslim arab so suddenly open his eyes and start preaching for Zionism. ;)

Why should I have love for jews when they try to brainwash America into fighting the Middle East. Face it even the Russians are getting sick and tired of you guys and it's no wonder that person like David Duke even wrote books about jews.