Save Western Civilization > Save America

THESE JEW HATING NAZIS

<< < (2/6) > >>

MassuhDGoodName:
Re:  "...please don't accuse me of being a Jew-hater. I just have a lot of questions to be answered...."

I agree....ask all of the questions you would like answered.  Just remember that this forum is open and that there well be some who jump to conclusions or are less than rational in their replies (just like you will find everywhere on this planet).  After all, we Jews are only human (in spite of the legendary "International Demon Jew" attributes given to us by David Duke and other true Jew-Haters).
If there really is an "International Jew Conspiracy", I'd like to know about it, because I am tired of being broke and disgusted, and  "controlling the entire world and stealing all of its wealth" sounds like a lot of fun.

Tough_American:

--- Quote from: MassuhDGoodName on August 23, 2006, 09:38:36 AM ---Re:  "...please don't accuse me of being a Jew-hater. I just have a lot of questions to be answered...."

I agree....ask all of the questions you would like answered.  Just remember that this forum is open and that there well be some who jump to conclusions or are less than rational in their replies (just like you will find everywhere on this planet).  After all, we Jews are only human (in spite of the legendary "International Demon Jew" attributes given to us by David Duke and other true Jew-Haters).
If there really is an "International Jew Conspiracy", I'd like to know about it, because I am tired of being broke and disgusted, and  "controlling the entire world and stealing all of its wealth" sounds like a lot of fun.

--- End quote ---

Of course I don't believe in that but mine stance was just basically a question and "nevermore" just jumps to a conclusion and gets all uptight and accuse me of being a "jew-hater".

NeverMore:
hmm.. have you checked all mr. taugh's posts before calling me a "jumper"  ;)?

Tough_American:

--- Quote from: NeverMore on August 23, 2006, 09:51:56 AM ---hmm.. have you checked all mr. taugh's posts before calling me a "jumper"  ;)?

--- End quote ---

wow... I guess I will have to leave this forum... I came here to merely state of what I see and these people just jump into conclusion calling me anti-semite and jew hater without even knowing me. Wow.. what a true democracy.

NeverMore:
"man", u really dont have to leave anything, especially not because people disagree with you. however, after asking your questions, which is totally fine, keeping irrational ideas after people logically proving to you the opposite is rather suspicious. its your right to express your thoughts, and if your thoughts are insisting on being not logical, despite many explanations, like passing over my explanation about hitlers pictures in compare with only swastikas, it might say something about you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version