Author Topic: Man runs into church and stabs four people  (Read 3105 times)

Offline City Yossi

• New JTFer
Re: Man runs into church and stabs four people
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2013, 04:40:23 PM »
Indeed the Mosque was planning to kill Jews, they were chanting 'Death to the Jews'. And there were apparently posters up that there was going to be a mass riot, pogrom that day. I believe this occurred around the time of Purim.

Here is an open discussion of whether Dr Goldstein was operating from a Halachically sound position. The question is whether the arabs who were plotting to kill Jews could be considered 'rodefim' (those who pursue to kill).

http://www.torah.org/learning/issues/goldstein.html
So while the Arabs at the Cave of Machpela on Purim were not physically attacking any Jews, there is evidence (I believe it was recorded in the Inquiry following the incident) that anti-Jewish statements "itbach el-yahud" (slaughter the Jews) were being made in the Cave.

Can you give me a link to the Inquiry so I may educate myself on this matter?  Thank you.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2013, 05:02:28 PM »
So while the Arabs at the Cave of Machpela on Purim were not physically attacking any Jews, there is evidence (I believe it was recorded in the Inquiry following the incident) that anti-Jewish statements "itbach el-yahud" (slaughter the Jews) were being made in the Cave.

Can you give me a link to the Inquiry so I may educate myself on this matter?  Thank you.

bit.ly/11Cnj7b
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2013, 05:08:02 PM »
Remember that 67 Jews were brutally massacred in Hebron in 1929, long long before the so-called 'Settlements' and even before the establishment of the modern state. This is obvious evidence that the arabs of Hebron are Jew-haters in their guts, and they regularly plot to kill as many Jews as they can.

Dr Goldstein had lost several friends and friends sons and daughters to arab terror in the year before his attack... Not that it is an excuse for what he did, but it is important to put what was done in the light of truth... More arabs are killing more Jews than Jews are killing arabs...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

The Hebron massacre refers to the killing of sixty-seven Jews (including 23 college students) on 24 August 1929 in Hebron, then part of Mandatory Palestine, by Arabs incited to violence by false rumors that Jews were massacring Arabs in Jerusalem and seizing control of Muslim holy places.[1] The event also left scores seriously wounded or maimed. Jewish homes were pillaged and synagogues were ransacked. Many of the 435 Jews who survived were hidden by local Arab families.[2][3] Soon after, all Hebron's Jews were evacuated by the British authorities. Many returned in 1931, but almost all left again during 1936–1939.[4] The massacre formed part of the 1929 Palestine riots, in which a total of 133 Jews were killed by Arabs, and brought the centuries-old Jewish presence in Hebron to an end.

The massacre, together with that of Jews in Safed, sent shock waves through Jewish communities in Palestine and around the world. It led to the re-organization and development of the Jewish paramilitary organization, the Haganah, which later became the nucleus of the Israel Defense Forces. In the metanarrative of Zionism, according to Michelle Campos, the event became 'a central symbol of Jewish persecution at the hands of bloodthirsty Arabs.'[5] and was "engraved in the national psyche of Israeli Jews", particularly those who settled in Hebron after 1967.[6]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2013, 05:23:35 PM »
Hi Ralph.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2013, 09:42:15 AM »
Hi Alf.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2013, 09:48:21 AM »
Ralph used to always private message me and tell me what a traitor I am to my race for being friends with Jews even though as far as I could tell he wasn't even white himself. I wonder why he doesn't do that anymore. Did you give up on trying to turn me into a Nazi Ralph?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2013, 09:57:17 AM »
Ralph used to always private message me and tell me what a traitor I am to my race for being friends with Jews even though as far as I could tell he wasn't even white himself. I wonder why he doesn't do that anymore. Did you give up on trying to turn me into a Nazi Ralph?

you race traitor.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2013, 08:04:41 AM »
No, even in Israel, the Muslim attacks more with a knife than with a gun or bomb. Muslims like this weapon.

Only a coward would ever use a knife. 

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2013, 08:06:36 AM »
Hi Ralph.

The guy with the Chuck Norris avatar is really Ralph?? I knew it because of the Baruch Goldstein comment.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2013, 08:07:27 AM »
Baruch Goldstein ran into a mosque and killed 29 Arabs.  Tell me how that was different.

Alone the question is an offence.

You cannot equalize radical murderous Muslims with normal people.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2013, 10:09:47 AM »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2013, 02:15:45 PM »
you race traitor.

:::D Careful that term has more than one meaning. I haven't gone that far!  :::D

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2013, 06:20:49 PM »
I looked and looked for the headline and couldn't find it.