Author Topic: Jeff and the Rabbi -Why Aren't There Any Jewish Suicide Bombers?  (Read 812 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Jeff and the Rabbi -Why Aren't There Any Jewish Suicide Bombers?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 09:02:15 PM »
בס''ד

What a terrible show. These two Jewish wimps are the reason we have so many problems.

This so-called rabbi compares Dr. Baruch Goldstein to the Muslim Nazi terrorists. So this gutless worm thinks that Jews who fight Arab Nazis are the same as Arab Nazis who seek to exterminate the Jewish people. What a disgusting and evil comparison.

The so-called rabbi also spoke about the claim that Israel "kills", "harasses" and "oppresses" the "Palestinians" by saying that there are two sides to this issue and one side will never convince the other side. What a dumb statement.

I only watched the first 6 or 7 minutes of this, because I couldn't take any more.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 09:12:58 PM »
בס''ד

What a terrible show. These two Jewish wimps are the reason we have so many problems.

This so-called rabbi compares Dr. Baruch Goldstein to the Muslim Nazi terrorists. So this gutless worm thinks that Jews who fight Arab Nazis are the same as Arab Nazis who seek to exterminate the Jewish people. What a disgusting and evil comparison.

The so-called rabbi also spoke about the claim that Israel "kills", "harasses" and "oppresses" the "Palestinians" by saying that there are two sides to this issue and one side will never convince the other side. What a dumb statement.

I only watched the first 6 or 7 minutes of this, because I couldn't take any more.

What? Really? To start with the second part I didn't see that in no way. Not at all.
 About Baruch Goldstein ZTL HYD I did comment on the link that I dont agree with him saying it, but I dont think he greatly condemned him he just said that when Muslims/media claim that their are also Jewish extremists etc. he said how many could they even claim their was just one who went and killed other (referring to Dr. Goldstein). But I dont agree with him on that. I will listen to the first few minutes again and see perhaps I missed something.

----Okay I listened yea it was kind of dumb of him, but when I originally heard it didn't notice because the main idea or message of it is that their is something in islam that is making them unconditionally hate others and makes them want to go out and murder others.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 09:55:24 PM by Tag-MehirTzedek »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 01:47:03 AM »
Is there a bio on these two men? How reliable are they within the Orthodox circle?
Mainly I was wondering who is that Rabbi.  I do not want to be impolite but I don't feel he has the same poise as other rabbis I watch in videos. Maybe I just got he wrong impression from the video. It would be interesting to see his other videos though. The younger man looks like he plays guitar.   

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 04:42:27 AM »
What's the deal with them, are these two banging each other ?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 09:16:26 AM »

I'm not sure I like the way you put that....
 :yuck:
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 10:01:15 AM »

At first, I thought the rabbi wasn't a rabbi but wearing a rabbi costume