Author Topic: Ask JTF For Erev Tu B'Av, Sunday, July 29.  (Read 12637 times)

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Erev Tu B'Av, Sunday, July 29.
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2007, 07:37:44 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I hope this question is not disrespectful but can you please translate the prayer that you say before drinking water? Is it said each time you take a drink?

Thank you very much,
Alexander

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2007, 07:49:13 PM »
Shalom  Chaim,

Do you believe it will take a massive attack in America far more worse than 9-11 too finally wake up the people to the dire threat the islamic religion teaches ?

Jeff
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 09:22:15 PM by jdl4ever »
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2007, 08:14:09 PM »
Chaim:  What is your feeling about Morris Dees?  I feel he is evil and promotes antisemitism because his name is Jewish sounding despite the fact that he is Scottish-Presbyterian.  He also has never used his considerable talent to help a white person, only worthless schvatzes.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2007, 08:59:01 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope you had a great week and all is well.  This week I would like to ask you about time management and feeling tired, problems I know we share in common.  I know you are so busy that you find it very difficult to accomplish everything you would like.  Also, I know you at times compromise your physical well being for the cause.  I was wondering if you use any tricks to maximize your time and effort and to give you more energy throughout the day so you feel a little better.  As part of your healthy lifestyle, do you rely on any particular foods or exercises that give you that extra boost when you are exhausted?  Thanks for all the time and effort and the great work that you do.  Until, next week, G-d willing, all the best.

Ari
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 09:05:17 PM by Ari »

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2007, 09:12:47 PM »
B'H

Shalom Chaim

Did American Jewry turn their backs on Yankel Rosenbaum's brother in his fight for justice for his slain brother? The impression back in Melbourne, Yankel's home city was that American Jews were not interested in helping Yankel's brother. What would be the reasons for American Jewry's indifference regarding the slaying of a young, innocent Yeshiva Bachur by rampaging blacks?

Toda Raba,
AussieJTFer

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2007, 10:04:29 PM »
As you may already know, a Nazi from the National Alliance named Frank Weltner runs a very popular web site called jewwatch.com. He frequently posts a lot of videos on youtube which are among the highest viewed videos, especially when doing a search for "Zionism", "Judaism", and "Israel." Since his videos have such a large number of viewers, I think a way you can increase your visibility is to respond to his videos every once in a while. People who respond to his videos also end up getting a lot of viewers to their videos. I understand that a lack of time is a big issue for you. So I'm not saying you should do this all the time. But I think that every once in a while if you were to respond to one of his videos, not only could this spark off a great debate, but it can also increase your visibility a great deal as well.

Daniel

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2007, 11:20:35 PM »
Hello Chaim, and good day to you.

I have some suggestions this week for future ASK JTF programs which I believe may help our cause.  Firstly I think you should have a "What is Zionism?" program to clarify exactly what this important concept means to the Jewish people, and to the Gentile nations.  "Zionist" has become a trigger word associated with conspiracies, Jewish supremacy, and other evil disinformation, and I think many potential supporters might be swayed our way by presenting the true meaning of ‘Zionism‘.   Jew-haters, and Muslims in particular have been especially effective in stating that "It's not the Jews we're against, it's the Zionists".    We must expose this false dichotomy.   

Secondly, I think you should continue to make videos that relate to historical conflicts in specific countries.  Our South Africa, and Serbia videos are amongst the most popular because they're being sought out, and discovered by folks from those regions.  As we continue to make natural alliances with other ethnic groups - as we have with the Serbs and Afrikaners - our support will only grow.  Might I suggest you make a pro-Greek video in the near future entailing their historical battles with the Turkish Muslims?  I believe the Greeks are a strong potential ally we should tap into, which will increase our support and membership.

With kindest regards until Shiloh comes,
Christopher
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 02:00:39 AM by Until Shiloh Comes »
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2007, 01:40:37 AM »
Dear Chaim,
       Are you still working with Baruch Marzel?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2007, 03:07:15 AM »
Dear Chaim,
What do you think of the organization P'til Tekhelet (the organization that claims that the Chilazon described in the Talmud is the Murex Snail, and sell Tallitot with the Techelet thread dyed with a dye from the snail)?  Looking at all the descriptions in the Talmud and those made by Rashi, HaRambam, etc., they seem to be correct.

Thanks as always,
Eitan

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2007, 09:37:30 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of the Kurds trying to gain an independent state of their own?  A segment about Kurdistan were previously shown on CBS's "60 Minutes" months ago, showing them living in peace and controlling the security of their territory.  They want to separate themselves from the chaos in the rest of Iraq.  They seem to appreciate their liberation that's been a result of the war.  What do you think of this?

Is Turkey a secular country?  Why is there a conflict between Turkey and the Kurds?  I think Turkey is against the Kurds having their own state. 

In a conflict between Turkey and the Kurds--where Turkey wants to prevent the Kurds from separating from Iraq and having their own state-- should one side be seen as a more favorable outcome over the other--whether the Turks get their way and there's no Kurdistan state or the Kurds get their way and they're able to separate from Iraq and have a Kurdistan state?

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2007, 12:36:56 PM »
Any opinions on Michele Malkin and can she help us?
Thanks

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2007, 12:44:53 PM »
Shalom,

I made a thread and a poll on the JTF forum asking if people think the Ask JTF shows are too long the results are:

Is the Ask JTF program too long?

Yes! That's why I don't listen to all of them  3 (12%)
Yes... I love the show but it's difficult keeping up  3 (12%)
No... it's perfect. I love the length exactly the way it is  8 (32%)
No way! I wish it was longer!  11 (44%)
 Total Voters: 25

The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2007, 05:23:15 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I'm sure you're aware of the recent case of a Jewish Pace University student named Stanislav Shmulovich who has been arrested, jailed, and charged with two FELONIES for flushing a paperback (disposable) Quran down the toilet.  He's facing one charge of criminal mischief and one charge of aggrevated harassment.  I've read the statutes and it appears that he has been grossly overcharged in order to appease the Muslim student groups and CAIR who pressed for the crack down on Shmulovich.  In the past, a similar law was deemed unconstitutional due to the vague and wide scope of the law as well as its repugnance to the first amendment.  It seems like our free speech rights concerning Islam are being swept from under us and the left seeks a fascist-like crackdown on our ability to criticize or even speak about Islam in a faithful way.  This worries me very much because the only weapon we have on our side is the ability to speak freely to expose the truth, and this is slowly being taken away from us. 

What are your thoughts on this?  This could make a great video for next week and I'm sure you and David would do the topic justice.

Thanks in advance, Lahitraot.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris