Author Topic: Pentagon taps anti-Christian extremist for religious tolerance policy  (Read 347 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Here is a quote from Mikey Weinstein

“Today, we face incredibly well-funded gangs of fundamentalist Christian monsters who terrorize their fellow Americans by forcing their weaponized and twisted version of Christianity upon their helpless subordinates in our nation’s armed forces.”

another

If these fundamentalist Christian monsters of human degradation … and tyranny cannot broker or barter your acceptance of their putrid theology, then they crave for your universal silence in the face of their rapacious reign of theocratic terror. Indeed, they ceaselessly lust, ache, and pine for you to do absolutely nothing to thwart their oppression. Comply, my friends, and you become as monstrously savage as are they. I beg you, do not feed these hideous monsters with your stoic lethargy, callousness and neutrality. Do not lubricate the path of their racism, bigotry, and prejudice. Doing so directly threatens the national security of our beautiful nation.

What a creep....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/04/28/Pentagon-Consults-Extremist-Who-Calls-Christians-Monsters-and-Enemies-of-the-Constitution-to-Develop-Religious-Tolerance-Policy

Another article said

Pentagon appointees meeting with anti-Christian extremist Mikey Weinstein to develop court-martial procedures to punish Christians in the military who express or share their faith.

Note it says who express or share their faith.

I could understand not wanting personnel trying to convert or induct fellow soldiers, using their time to do that vs. the task at hand. But, expressing your faith could include virtually anything that identifies your faith such as having a bible. Soldiers are encouraged to express their homosexuality (if gay) but are told to hide their faith if they are Christian?

This will not stop at Christianity but will continue to include other faiths... that is unless that faith is islam.