Author Topic: We Must Fight for the Temple Mount : Waqf Discriminates and Mistreats Jews  (Read 884 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is hard to avoid anger when I think how unfair it is that Israel is the 'Jewish State' and yet the most important site in the land is OFF LIMITS to Jewish prayer and ritual. This is one of the most cruel aspects of the current exile...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Tomorrow, May 8th, is Jerusalem day. This is the day we remember the 're-unification' of Jerusalem which occured in 1967.... But is it really 're-unified'?

http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/israel/yom-yerushalayim

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                               :fist:

What a Blessed Chacham Harav Meir Kahane ZT"L HY"D was, excellent video. The Temple Mount belongs to the Jews!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Tomorrow, May 8th, is Jerusalem day. This is the day we remember the 're-unification' of Jerusalem which occured in 1967.... But is it really 're-unified'?

http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/israel/yom-yerushalayim

What he said about Jerusalem is true at the end of the video. I experienced deceiving crap in the capitol from muslims towards tourists. I could not believe my sight.
I should of stayed in tel aviv most of the time. It was safer for me.