Author Topic: An anti-Semitic thread (edit by Chaim Ben Pesach)  (Read 3812 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: An anti-Semitic thread (edit by Chaim Ben Pesach)
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2013, 02:10:10 AM »
Then why does he use names like Nonny?
It's a nickname.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2013, 02:14:58 AM »
It's a nickname.

A nickname for his real name or just a made up name like Wonga for use on forums?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2013, 02:23:12 AM »

A nickname for his real name or just a made up name like Wonga for use on forums?
A nickname for his real name.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2013, 02:29:53 AM »
So I guess you won't tell us his real name then.

Could it be Elchanan? You know how Ashkenazim say o. Real Hebrew has an o that sounds like o in the word No or the Hebrew word Lo.

Ashkenazim say the o like you pronounce the u in the English word Bus.

So Nonny would say his name Elchanon. He has also repeatebly used such Yiddishy sounding mispronounciations in his posts. Why does he denigrate Sefaradim by calling them Sefards? Sefaradim are not the country Spain but rather Spanish Jews (Or who follow the Spanish Minhag such as Mizrachim.).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2013, 02:39:32 AM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2013, 02:45:36 AM »

Could it be Elchanan? You know how Ashkenazim say o. Real Hebrew has an o that sounds like o in the word No or the Hebrew word Lo.

Ashkenazim say the o like you pronounce the u in the English word Bus.

So Nonny would say his name Elchanon. He has also repeatebly used such Yiddishy sounding mispronounciations in his posts. Why does he denigrate Sefaradim by calling them Sefards? Sefaradim are not the country Spain but rather Spanish Jews (Or who follow the Spanish Minhag such as Mizrachim.).
No I won't tell you his real name,however if he wants that is his perogative.
When speaking English nothing wrong with saying Sefards or Ashkenazes as im is a Hebrew plural.
How do you say Spain in Hebrew? Sefarad.
It is just like Ethiopia in Biblical Hebrew is Cush or France is Tzarfat.
Also who says Sephardi pronounciatin is more correct than Ashkenazi pronouncian?
If anything Yemenite pronounciation is closer to Biblical pronounciation & some like Rabbi Daid Bar Hayim &  Rabbi Binyamin Kahane's,ZT"L.HY"D father in law Avraham Herzlich daven with that pronounciation.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2013, 02:53:05 AM »
When speaking English nothing wrong with saying Sefards or Ashkenazes as im is a Hebrew plural.
Also who says Sephardi pronounciatin is more correct than Ashkenazi pronouncian?
If anything Yemenite pronounciation is closer to Biblical pronounciation & some like Rabbi Daid Bar Hayim &  Rabbi Binyamin Kahane's,ZT"L.HY"D father in law Avraham Herzlich daven with that pronounciation.

Amen on that.. I am Ashkenazi and use Ashkenazi pronunciation, and while I don't want to start arguments, I must say I took those statements in a way I shouldn't relate.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2013, 06:51:55 AM »
The quote of the Chofetz Chaim is brought in Rav Rafael Eisenberg's Chevlei Moshiach Bizmaneinu and nowhere does it imply meanness or antisemitism!

Why do you fellows often get the wrong end of the stick and fly off at such tangents, especially against fellow Kahanists? I never bring up any subject that is not supported or sourced in Chazal.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2013, 08:39:23 AM »

Nor should he.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Moshiach & the Jew's excessive love of money
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2013, 10:48:49 AM »
I do & I testify he is a bonafide Jew & Kahanist who I personally know for about 40 years.
Thank You, that is exactly what I wanted to know. I did not want to know his real name!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2013, 11:31:57 AM »
Wonga is certainly NOT Kahanist. He is misogynistic towards women and antisemitic towards Jews. He also told us himself that he prefers to patronize Arab owned businesses and services like Doctors and Lawyers because they are cheaper.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2013, 11:45:11 AM »
Wonga is certainly NOT Kahanist. He is misogynistic towards women and antisemitic towards Jews. He also told us himself that he prefers to patronize Arab owned businesses and services like Doctors and Lawyers because they are cheaper.
This is so not true I know the guy & you you don't.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2013, 12:03:15 PM »
This is so not true I know the guy & you you don't.
He wrote that himself you can look it up here in the forum.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2013, 12:08:08 PM »
He wrote that himself you can look it up here in the forum.
Where?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2013, 12:08:23 PM »
Here I found what I was referring to:

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,54118.0.html
"Wonga":
"Shame to tell, but I use an Arab dentist, an Arab doctor, an Arab pharmacist, an Arab optician, an Arab lawyer, an Arab building contractor, Arab bank staff, Arab gas station attendant, an (Xtian) Arab bus driver and an Arab taxi driver: they are generally better than their (Israeli) Jewish equivalent, because they have a chip on their shoulder, and try to serve the customer better.

And they are half the price of their Jewish equivalent! My experience with Israeli Arab and Israeli Druze policemen and judges impressed me more than their Jewish counterparts! (and an Arab cleaner cleans my street!)

As R.Kahane said: "Some hate us more - some hate us less - but they all hate!".

But with the loss of the Jewish Work Ethic in the State of Israel, I suspect that the country would fall apart if you expelled all the working Arabs!"

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2013, 12:19:35 PM »
Here I found what I was referring to:

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,54118.0.html
"Wonga":
"Shame to tell, but I use an Arab dentist, an Arab doctor, an Arab pharmacist, an Arab optician, an Arab lawyer, an Arab building contractor, Arab bank staff, Arab gas station attendant, an (Xtian) Arab bus driver and an Arab taxi driver: they are generally better than their (Israeli) Jewish equivalent, because they have a chip on their shoulder, and try to serve the customer better.

And they are half the price of their Jewish equivalent! My experience with Israeli Arab and Israeli Druze policemen and judges impressed me more than their Jewish counterparts! (and an Arab cleaner cleans my street!)

As R.Kahane said: "Some hate us more - some hate us less - but they all hate!".

But with the loss of the Jewish Work Ethic in the State of Israel, I suspect that the country would fall apart if you expelled all the working Arabs!"
Who says this is the same person?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2013, 02:19:17 PM »

The English plural of Sefaradim is Sfardics or Sefardics just like the English plural for Ashkenazim is Ashkenazics. I doubt what you say is even used in Yiddish. You would need to add a nun sofit for plural in Yiddish as far as I know, like how you say Yiden.

Also, there is no such thing as "Sephardi". In English it's Sefardic and in Hebrew it's Sefaradi. The English ending had ic to make it an adjective and in Hebrew there is another a that some people leave our for some reason, like someone people leave out the e when there is a shevah. It's more acceptable to leave at the e for the shevah in the beginning than to lave out the a towards the end. In English you don't need either becuase Sfardic or Sefardic is an English adjective. It's also silly how you hear people say in English Ashkenazi with the emphasis on NA. They take the Hebrew word and miss the emphasis on the wrong sylable even though there is a word in English (Ashkenazic) that can be used.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2013, 02:24:29 PM »
Who says this is the same person?

Wonga and Yerusha are the most recent examples of the many usernames Nonny has used over the years after being banned on his old ones. Mifletzet, Fleschette (However he spelled it.), and others I don't remember are other examples he used in the past.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 11:15:00 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2013, 02:29:44 PM »
Yerusha and wonga are the same based on their writing styles to be 100% the exact same.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2013, 03:06:13 PM »
It sounds like Nonny is jealous of Nafraudi.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Moshiach & the Jew's excessive love of money
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2013, 03:55:35 PM »
I do & I testify he is a bonafide Jew & Kahanist who I personally know for about 40 years.

I personally never found Wonga to personally attack any of us to his credit. But Wonga, you make outlandish statements and no one really knows why you do this