Author Topic: Three girls who went missing as teenagers TEN YEARS ago found ALIVE in Cleveland  (Read 2718 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Who would have guessed some horny smelly 'ricans would do this?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Better late then dead.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
eeeewwwww!!
the ny post has better (worst) pictures of the three 'ricans:

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2013/05/07/news/web_photos/cleveland_other133042--480x180.jpg
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
They'll get a lesser sentence than one gets for committing wire fraud or illegal stock trading thanks to the ACLU.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
One of the things that I feel that God has told me I should pray for are captives like this. All over the world there are people right now, locked in dark basements, kept in cages, locked in bedrooms, etc. Some of them are children, some are adults. From time to time I specifically pray the following:

1. That G-d will make a way for these captives to be set free
2. That G-d will help the victims to heal as best they can
3. That G-d will bring the perpetrators to justice

These people think that nobody on earth knows about them or cares about them. That nobody is praying for them because nobody knows they exist. Some of the captives are even born into the captive situation, as in cases where a young girl or teenager is captured and kept as a sex slave and her children are then killed or become captives in the same dark basement, etc.

So now and then please spare a moment to pray for these types of situations.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 11:05:48 PM by Lisa »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom Rubystars,

It is excellent that this is a part of your daily prayers. Jewish law puts a lot of merit on freeing captives, thus we say this every morning during our morning prayers.

'Fortunate is the person who listens to Your mitzvos, and takes to heart Your Torah and Your word! You, Almighty are the Master of Your nation, a Mighty King Who fights their battles. There is no beginning or end to Your existence. You redeemed us from Mitzrayim, from the house of bondage. You slew all of their firstborn and redeemed ours. You split the Yom Suf, drowned the wicked and brought across Your beloved ones. Not one of them remained! For this the loved ones offer hymns, songs, praises, blessings, and thanks to the Almighty, living and enduring King. (He is) exalted and uplifted, great and awesome, Who humbles the haughty and lifts the lowly; frees the captive, liberates the humble, and helps the poor. He answers His people when they cry out to Him.'
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is actually part of Psalm 146:
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/showrashi/false/aid/16367/jewish/Chapter-146.htm

1. Hallelujah! My soul, praise the Lord.

2. I shall praise the Lord in my life; I shall sing to the Lord as long as I exist.

3. Do not trust in princes, in the son of men, who has no salvation.

4. His spirit leaves, he returns to his soil; on that day, his thoughts are lost.

5. Praiseworthy is he in whose help is the God of Jacob; his hope is in the Lord his God.

6. Who made heaven and earth, the sea and all that is in them, Who keeps truth forever.

7. Who performs justice for the oppressed, Who gives bread to the hungry; the Lord sets loose the bound.

8. The Lord gives sight to the blind; the Lord straightens the bent; the Lord loves the righteous.

9. The Lord guards the strangers; He strengthens the orphan and the widow, and He perverts the way of the wicked.

10. The Lord will reign forever! Your God, O Zion, to all generations. Hallelujah!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

1. That G-d will make a way for these captives to be set free
2. That G-d will help the victims to heal as best they can
3. That G-d will bring the perpetrators to justice

« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 11:06:11 PM by Lisa »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Can this word G_d be written and then cut in this manner.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
You're right, god didn't get filtered - twice.
G-d.
Three times.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 11:06:29 PM by Lisa »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I guarantee you that a big chunk of Ohio's Hispanic community will defend these monsters.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I guarantee you that a big chunk of Ohio's Hispanic community will defend these monsters.
I don't think so, they are legal residents. Also at least one of their victims is Hispanic.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Thanks for the information Muman. I think that having relevant Scriptures at hand is helpful when praying too.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Can this word G_d be written and then cut in this manner.

You can erase G-d's Name on a computer screen. It's not permanent. If it was, then you couldn't turn off the screen where it said His Name either. People should be advised not to print things like that. G-d's Name in print is where there is an issue. People write G-d because someone might print it and desecrate the printing.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I thought the forum had a filter which would automatically make such changes. Apparently I was wrong..

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I don't think you're supposed to write "G-d" in full online either.  The thing is, what if the server crashes, and this page gets deleted.  Then G-d's name in a sense, gets deleted too, which we don't want. 

Also, what if someone prints out this page, then throws it in the trash?  We certainly don't want G-d's name in the trash. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't think you're supposed to write "G-d" in full online either.  The thing is, what if the server crashes, and this page gets deleted.  Then G-d's name in a sense, gets deleted too, which we don't want. 

Electronic "names" of G-d are not actual names. A computer chip is not the same in Halacha as a Name on a piece of paper. If it was an issue, you couldn't scroll down a page that said G-d's Name in it. You also couldn't turn off the screen. Basically it would ban computers.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Actually, the moderators can remove G-d's Name from a thread if people are afraid it will be printed and desecrated. The Y name that the J Witnesses mispronounce is an example. I think that would be proper. Ask Muman for details. Also, you can change an h to k so a Name will read Elokim. Also nai can be changed to shem so it will say Adoshem.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Actually, the moderators can remove G-d's Name from a thread if people are afraid it will be printed and desecrated. The Y name that the J Witnesses mispronounce is an example. I think that would be proper. Ask Muman for details. Also, you can change an h to k so a Name will read Elokim. Also nai can be changed to shem so it will say Adoshem.

Indeed I generally use the yud to kaf, also when saying Hallelukah...

Yud Kay Vav Kay

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
We used to have an automatic filter for this. Maybe it can be put into place again. Since G-d is all powerful then I don't believe that G-d can be diminished in any way even if His name did get disrespected. That would be on the head of the person who was being disrespectful. I personally think it's more important to treat the tetragrammaton with careful respect than it is a nickname of sorts like "G-d" though.