Poll

Who is the most evil and abominable presidential candidate so far (from either party)?

Barcock Hussein Osama
11 (31.4%)
The First Dyke
10 (28.6%)
Sam Bareback
0 (0%)
Rudy Drooliani
0 (0%)
Ron "Adolf" Paul
3 (8.6%)
Juan McGayne
1 (2.9%)
It's a six-way tie!
9 (25.7%)
Other
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Worst Possible 2008 Presidential Candidate  (Read 6772 times)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: Worst Possible 2008 Presidential Candidate
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2007, 06:26:08 PM »
"the children of post-Affirmative Action America are being given a chance to take their nation back"

I must have missed the end of the affirmative action era.

When did this occur ?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2007, 07:31:29 PM »
Can you site one of these cases ?

Even if you can, it's meaningless, because 'minorities' are getting as much preferential treatment as ever, and reverse discrimination continues unabated.

If you honestly think affirmative action hirings have waned, you need to get out more.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2007, 09:24:35 PM »
But you can't site a supreme court ruling deeming affirmative action unconstitutional ?

Just forced integration ? Well, it's nice to know that my white children can't be forced to take a bus to integrate an all black school, but that's a far cry from making affirmative action unconstitutional, isn't it ?

Trust me, I'd like to see America enter the 'post-Affirmative action' era as much as you do, it just hasn't happened yet.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2007, 03:17:52 AM »
Thank you EuroAmerican. I do remember that the Libertarians are isolationists which does not make much sense these days.

This Moron Paul isn't a Libertarian.  That title is only an acceptable cover for his Paleo-Con objective to get us back to our protectionist past before the arrival of the Great Depression.  Paul's rhetoric is similar in tone to none other than Pig-Nazi Pat Buchanan who is nothing short of an Authoritarian dictator.

The true Libertarians in this race are in the mold of a Moody Giuliani, and other Liberals who believe a woman and her doctor have a right to make a decision in murdering her fetus, and support flaming queers' rights to dress up in drag and walk down the aisle together. 

Neo-Conservativism, which descends from the post-WWII mentality that we are not alone in the world, and more significantly gave official recognition to Israel in 1948 happens to stem from the Jeffersonian, Wilsonian line of alliances with foreign nations which was finally realized with the formation of the U.N.  This line of thought was considered progressive until Vietnam, when the hippie protesters began calling their nation's interventionist policies oppressing.  Therefore, the alliance War Hawks became synonymous with the New Right (Neo-Con), while the Old Right (Paleo-Con) of maintaining a strong military for only America's border security either merged with the New Right, or remains on the fringe in the likeness of the Reform Party of Ross Perot who offered Bill Clinton the Presidency in '92 by getting his Old Guard Nazi pals to vote against G.H.W.Bush.
Btw the hippie, minority-lovers have controlled the Democratic Party ever since Vietnam and Welfare... ::)

I find some of this confusing.  I thought many neoconservatives don't like the UN.   The hippies basically kicked the war hawks out of the Democrat party like how they forced Joe Lieberman into running as an independent? 

Perot supports Nazis?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 03:26:30 AM by RationalThought110 »