Author Topic: MSNBC's Sharpton Slams Benghazi As 'Cheap Stunt' and 'Phony Conspiracy Theory'  (Read 475 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Sharpton thinks that the death of four Americans in Benghazi is just a "cheap stunt"... what if those four Americans had been black and the president white?

MSNBC's Sharpton Slams Benghazi Scandal As 'Cheap Stunt' and 'Phony Conspiracy Theory'
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2013/05/13/msnbcs-sharpton-slams-benghazi-hearings-cheap-stunt-and-phony-conspir

On Friday's Politics Nation on MSNBC, which was dominated by coverage of the kidnappings in Cleveland, Ohio, host Al Sharpton took a moment to note the Benghazi scandal as he accused Republicans of a conducting a "cheap stunt" and of pushing a "phony conspiracy theory." Sharpton:

Today, we also saw a new ad from a Karl Rove-backed group throwing more baseless attacks at Clinton. It's all nothing more than a cheap stunt designed by Republicans to undermine the President and hurt Mrs. Clinton. It's time for the right to quit this phony conspiracy theory and move on.

And because, as you well know, all conservatives and white people are racists...

Former NAACP head: Tea party ‘admittedly racist,’ ‘Taliban wing of American politics’

On Tuesday’s broadcast of Thomas Robert’s 11 a.m. MSNBC program, NAACP President Emeritus Julian Bond defended the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of tea party groups, which he described as “admittedly racist.”

“I think it’s entirely legitimate to look at the tea party,” said Bond, whose group was audited by the IRS during the Bush administration. “I mean, here are a group of people who are admittedly racist, who are overtly political, who’ve tried as best they can to harm President Obama in every way they can. I don’t think there are correct parallels between these incidents. It was wrong for the IRS to behave in this heavy-handed manner. They didn’t explain it well before or now what they’re doing and why they’re doing it. But there are no parallels between these two.”

Roberts asked Bond if he thought these revelations might revive the tea party, which has seen its influence decline since the 2010 midterm elections.

“I hope not,” he replied. “I hope they don’t get any more air. You know, they are the Taliban wing of American politics and we all ought to be a little worried about them.”
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Some heads must roll because of the Benghazi cover-up...

And I feel the tide is quickly turning on the Demonrat in the oval office. Today I talked with two supposedly liberal friends and brought up the Benghazi, IRS, and AP conspiracies and both agreed with me that Obama has exceeded the evil of Nixon and should be investigated. This fact makes me a little happier... Hopefully we will get to know the real reasons the administration LIED TO AMERICANS about the situation.

One issue which came to light the other day is that Obama AND Clinton both have been trying to pass ANTI-BLASPHEMY (of course only blasphemy against the so-called idiot prophet Mohamud) laws pushed by the United Nations and the OIC (organism of islamic countries). The week of the 9/11 attack Obama appeared in the United Nations and stated 'The future can not belong to those who slander the prophet mohammud'.

Of course the Heroic Patriot who made the film blamed by the incompetent administration is still rotting in prison, as a political prisoner. His crime is exercising his freedom of speech (so long as that speech is approved by the muslim brotherhood)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Of course that Sharpton will defend Obama!  You're suprised by this?  Everyone who has a show on MSNBC defends Obama and the Demorcractic party. 

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Dal me kuch kala hai
There is sometging black in the lentil
Meaning: Something is fishy
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Sharpton, go eat another bacon cheese burger.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
They are doing everything they can to sweep this under the rug.