Author Topic: A New low for messianics  (Read 20295 times)

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
A New low for messianics
« on: May 19, 2013, 04:55:18 AM »
Messianics are desperate to convert Jews. For a while, they enjoyed some success but Orthodox Rabbis have been fighting back for the past several years. From Rabbi Tovia Singer to Jews for Judaism.

Angry and upset by this, messianic organizations have attempted to infiltrate Jewish communities and poison people there. Inviting their neighbors to seders or to Shabbat dinners. Reaching out to Jews who don't know enough about Judaism and giving them Tallit and Mezuzot that say "yeshua" "moshiach" etc..
I think it is IMPORTANT even if one cannot read Hebrew, to know what "yeshua" looks like in Hebrew in order to be able to identify these usurpers and expose them.

A new low for messianics is to dress up their own and make them look "Orthodox". Just grow out a beard and put on a black hat and go out and preach to Jews! But one good look at these FAKE rabbis is enough to know they're all fakes! I have been aware of their messianic rabbis dressing like Jews but they have always looked like reform or conservative fakers. But now, they even try to go for the black hat hasidic look. And it's just disgusting. This man doesn't even look like a real Rabbi but it's enough to fool those who don't know any better. His speech about "marriage" is just ridiculous!

I can accept that people like mormons or J's witness and others will go around preaching with their little church outfits- at least they don't fake trying to look hasidic to infiltrate Jewish communities or to create a confusing amongst Gentiles that Hasids can believe in yeshu.

Anyways, just a rant. Just beware! Notice these type of fakers and expose them!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: A New low for messianics
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 11:12:26 AM »
I am not sure it is new although most fakes don't bother growing such a massive beard.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 06:32:20 PM »
I do have to say, there is a small number of Messianics that do not believe in trying to convert Jews, and are against it.  They just want to follow the traditional teachings of Jesus. They believe he is the most likely candidate for Messiah, but he is not Gd. They're Zionist and pro Jew.

Jews can use all the help they can get!   
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 07:50:12 PM »
Interesting, but I am yet to meet a messianic who doesn't believe it is not their job or goal to convert people into their sects. I have also not met a messianic who does not believe in the divinity of their messiah, who believes such things? Are there messianic groups who now say that yeshu is not the son of G-d?
Because I am in the process of transferring the lectures of Rabbi Tovia singer into videos on YouTube (and putting up images to go along with the videos) I have been doing some research and have found that pretty much all messianic groups claim the divinity of J. And they base their beliefs on Isaiah, Psalms, Zechariah, Daniel etc..
Which groups exactly are saying the opposite? Could this be a new tactic to make Jews feel more comfortable at becoming involved in their messianic churches?

As for the fake "rabbi" fraud in the video, yes he has grown a massive beard in order to make his point... if it is not a clip-on beard. He still looks and sounds like a fake anyways.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 08:03:20 PM »
Interesting, but I am yet to meet a messianic who doesn't believe it is not their job or goal to convert people into their sects. I have also not met a messianic who does not believe in the divinity of their messiah, who believes such things? Are there messianic groups who now say that yeshu is not the son of G-d?
Because I am in the process of transferring the lectures of Rabbi Tovia singer into videos on YouTube (and putting up images to go along with the videos) I have been doing some research and have found that pretty much all messianic groups claim the divinity of J. And they base their beliefs on Isaiah, Psalms, Zechariah, Daniel etc..
Which groups exactly are saying the opposite? Could this be a new tactic to make Jews feel more comfortable at becoming involved in their messianic churches?

As for the fake "rabbi" fraud in the video, yes he has grown a massive beard in order to make his point... if it is not a clip-on beard. He still looks and sounds like a fake anyways.
This is one group, JTF please do not attack them. They have been attacked like crazy from Christian's... http://templebethhashem.org/
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 08:29:32 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 08:27:31 PM »
I also think Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, Seven day advents, and the Church of Gd are a step in the right direction...

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 08:42:29 PM »
I am not inciting people to attack anyone. But I do regret having followed the link. Sadly, people like to write out the names of Hashem that should not be written, such as Ado"shem" (but the real spelling of Adoshem not the edited one I wrote). It's like if there is no more sanctity in the world left, so disrespectful. People write out the names of Hashem as if they were writing out any other word I guess.

I don't know much about the J's Witnesses but I don't know how mormons are a step in the right direction. The only positive thing I see in them is that at least they don't pretend like they don't want to convert others, they are very open about it and don't try to dress up like Hasidim to try to convert people. Others sects act like they respect that you're Jewish but pray for you behind your back and leave little missionary pamphlets when you're not looking. Or invite you for a purely "non-religious" event that turns out to be a church gathering.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 09:09:34 PM »
I am not inciting people to attack anyone. But I do regret having followed the link. Sadly, people like to write out the names of Hashem that should not be written, such as Ado"shem" (but the real spelling of Adoshem not the edited one I wrote). It's like if there is no more sanctity in the world left, so disrespectful. People write out the names of Hashem as if they were writing out any other word I guess.

I don't know much about the J's Witnesses but I don't know how mormons are a step in the right direction. The only positive thing I see in them is that at least they don't pretend like they don't want to convert others, they are very open about it and don't try to dress up like Hasidim to try to convert people. Others sects act like they respect that you're Jewish but pray for you behind your back and leave little missionary pamphlets when you're not looking. Or invite you for a purely "non-religious" event that turns out to be a church gathering.
I don't think you're inciting anything.... No one is perfect on their way back to HaShem! The groups I named are all taking a step back and embracing Israel, they definitely have not got it right yet...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 02:22:10 AM »
The "Bet Hashem" Church is just like the original Xtianity. But they shouldn't call it "Judaism". Other than that they are like the Puritans who wanted to ban X-mas from New England and preferred to celebrate Thanksgiving.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2013, 04:31:48 AM »
This is one group, JTF please do not attack them. They have been attacked like crazy from Christian's... http://templebethhashem.org/
They certainly pretend to be Jews so I don't think you can honestly say they don't believe in converting Jews. The theology of 100% of the various "messianics" is some sort of Christian protenstant/evangelical brand. So they should use the cross and not the star of david as their sign, and call their house of prayer "church" rather then "temple" or "shul". They are 100% Christians except they dress like religious Jews and use some broken Hebrew now and then.

I also think Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, Seven day advents, and the Church of Gd are a step in the right direction...
At least the first two I know to be very actively praying on Jews. Moreover these are insane cults. They are on the right direction... to hell.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 09:49:43 PM »
They certainly pretend to be Jews so I don't think you can honestly say they don't believe in converting Jews. The theology of 100% of the various "messianics" is some sort of Christian protenstant/evangelical brand. So they should use the cross and not the star of david as their sign, and call their house of prayer "church" rather then "temple" or "shul". They are 100% Christians except they dress like religious Jews and use some broken Hebrew now and then.
At least the first two I know to be very actively praying on Jews. Moreover these are insane cults. They are on the right direction... to hell.
:::D I came across the Messianics before I found JTF, I do know they are not trying to convert Jews, it is the opposite. They are wannabes, they just want to be accepted by Jews, and some of them are trying to convert to Judaism. Also they should not call them selves Jews!                                           

As for the other groups, I don't know much about them. But I do find it interesting that they have taken a step back, why, there's obviously something wrong... As for them being Missionaries of Jews, that is wrong!     

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 03:05:22 AM »
Don't ask me what I think about missionary messianic meshugenas...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 01:44:32 PM »
LOL soo fake. He didn't even chuckle once!
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 01:56:26 PM »
Not nearly as bad as this F@G!  Who actually does get some Jewish audience especially in the "settlements"

4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 06:55:44 PM »
I always thought if he was a rabbi, he was a Deform rabbi. The video you posted reminds me of Shmuley Boteach's book "Kosher Jesus".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_Jesus

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 07:35:29 PM »
I always thought if he was a rabbi, he was a Deform rabbi. The video you posted reminds me of Shmuley Boteach's book "Kosher Jesus".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_Jesus
He really is a Jew?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 08:28:21 PM »
He really is a Jew?

I believe Rabbi Riskin is Jewish, although I have never listened to him speak because I have heard he is not exactly a zionist and he supports a terrorist state in the midst of Israel. I would rather not know about him and recommend others to ignore him, rather than to speak derogatorily about him.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 09:02:12 PM »
I believe Rabbi Riskin is Jewish, although I have never listened to him speak because I have heard he is not exactly a zionist and he supports a terrorist state in the midst of Israel. I would rather not know about him and recommend others to ignore him, rather than to speak derogatorily about him.

Actually I think he is regarded as a zionist actually (and Modern-Orthodox/ Mamlachti- Underlying State worshipper). He lives on a "settlement", but I would bet he is one of those who tries to make peace with his Arab enemy neighbors. He was also on Glenn Beck show. The problem is that people like him take their American culture and upbringing and label it as "Judaism" and such. Not talking trash against American culture etc. but let's say what is and what isn't. These people believe American democracy, Constitution, etc. IS Judaism. Also the fact that he sucks up about joshka is disturbing and calls him a "model Rabbi". LOL what a suckup.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2013, 09:13:06 PM »
But whatever apparently after many Jews caught his statements and trashed him about it he retracted

http://esseragaroth.blogspot.com/2009/12/riskin-is-completely-nuts-or-is-he.html

He looks like he is taking a sh^t when he talks.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2013, 09:23:45 PM »
But whatever apparently after many Jews caught his statements and trashed him about it he retracted

http://esseragaroth.blogspot.com/2009/12/riskin-is-completely-nuts-or-is-he.html

He looks like he is taking a sh^t when he talks.

I don't know anything about this guy, but some of you guys automatically go after anyone who talks about Jesus. But some of these guys might have an influence on Christians, and make them realize they are not following the law...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2013, 09:50:31 PM »
I don't know anything about this guy, but some of you guys automatically go after anyone who talks about Jesus. But some of these guys might have an influence on Christians, and make them realize they are not following the law...

Its not about having an influence. Its about bending over and trying to impress his christian friends. This is a lemming straight up. This is the same attitude that he and those like him have to the state as well (undying state loyalty, following orders etc.). Their just are some people who try to please everyone and not offend anyone. People like that end up distorting the truth.

Also about your last statement, that is untrue. If anything the opposite is achieved. Some who would actually leave feel relieved and good about yoshka because now they got to soo-called Hasgha (Kosher stamp) by a "Rabbi". Its just like in the first video as well. Why you think they went through all that bs to get someone (supposedly) dressed as a "Rabbi" to speak. It was mentioned before about trying to get Jews, but it just came to me its probably just as important for them to try to keep their own people satisfied and "reinforced" in their faith. It is no different then the Mooslim video's that try to claim that their are "Rabbis" who believe in Islam, or embrace it etc. Or them trying to prove their non-sense from our Torah.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2013, 09:52:33 PM »
Ephraim,

My experience is that most so-called Christians can give a hoot about the law... They care about what they were taught as a child and how it makes them feel. Once a man believes that 'Jesus saves' he will virtually never give up his crutch.. I have repeatedly posted about how Hashem is One, that he is not a trinity, and he is not a man, and I get attacked for doing so.. I can understand their belief because how can a person say that 'Jesus doesn't love you'...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2013, 10:01:44 PM »

Like at this schmuck (who is dead now, which is good for his own sake) sucking up to pisslam.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2013, 10:55:05 PM »
Ephraim,

My experience is that most so-called Christians can give a hoot about the law... They care about what they were taught as a child and how it makes them feel. Once a man believes that 'Jesus saves' he will virtually never give up his crutch.. I have repeatedly posted about how Hashem is One, that he is not a trinity, and he is not a man, and I get attacked for doing so.. I can understand their belief because how can a person say that 'Jesus doesn't love you'...
I know it upsets me as well, thinking you can sin as much as you want and someone else will save you... A majority of my mothers family were Masons, and they teach by being righteous and doing good deeds in the world and following the laws of the Bible, you will go to heaven, but some groups say, if you do not except someone as your Savior you will parish.... Which I find asinine, beings the creator of the religion was a Jew and followed the law...

I blame Paul, for modern day Christianity! Same guy that killed the early Christians...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2013, 12:37:20 AM »

Like at this schmuck (who is dead now, which is good for his own sake) sucking up to pisslam.

LeHavdil, that video with the Arabic and English translation sounded like a Sfardic prayer a little bit. With the translation I could understand some of the words in Arabic that sounded like Hebrew. But that video didn't include the part about Allah commanding Muslims to kill the infidels.