Author Topic: A New low for messianics  (Read 19844 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: A New low for messianics
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2013, 11:24:55 PM »
The rabbis knew that the Romans came and ruled Israel as a punishment for Jews acting evil. Self-hating Jews that were descended from the Maccabees invited the Romans into Israel. It was baseless hatred (Jews hating other Jews, including self-hating Jews hating good Jews.) that was responsible for the Destruction of the Second Temple.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2013, 11:29:27 PM »
Please spare us Saxon Marauder... You know as well as we do what the 'Catholic' church did to the Jewish people through-out history.... I hope you were just making an ignorant comment and not attempting to white-wash history.

And may I ask what is your intention with the 'nic' of 'Saxon Marauder'? The last time I took a history class was about 25 years ago but I did look it up. It seems odd to me your selection of that name in light of this information:

Does it seem to you that the Saxon's willingly accepted the imposed 'conversion' to Catholicism? 4500 were slain by Charlemagne. Indeed the Saxons were originally 'marauding' barbarians to the church...

The Catholic church has a lot of blood on it's hands, both Jewish and other religions...

Nobody here wants to convert you... Just keep the crazy lunatics of the Mel Gibson variety in check and things will be ok...

Charlemagne was actually good to the Jews in France at that time. Napoleon wanted to re-establish his empire. And Napoleon III also did. Napoleon was also good to the Jews. Napoleon III also was friendly with Jews and when he helped Maximillian take over Mexico, Jews were welcomed in Mexico. On the other hand, there are those that criticize Napoleon because he brought upon the beginning of assimilation.

LeHavdil, the Germans also claimed Charlemagne as their own so Hitler changed Napoleon and Napoleon III into the Kaisers ("Second Reich") and Nazi Germany ("Third Reich").

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2013, 11:33:44 PM »
Keep in mind that the present incarnation of the Jewish Religion descends from what the Gospel calls the "scribes and Pharisees." Also keep in mind that Jesus had believers in the Sanhedrin itself, i.e. Nicodemus.

The Sanhedrin was the highest power in Judaism. They were made of 70 rabbis. Anyone that believed in Yesh"u is not a rabbi so what you said makes no sense. The Sanhedrin comes from the Torah itself and derive power through Moses. What the Sanhedrin decided was and is the law for all Jews past and present.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2013, 12:05:53 AM »
The rabbis knew that the Romans came and ruled Israel as a punishment for Jews acting evil. Self-hating Jews that were descended from the Maccabees invited the Romans into Israel. It was baseless hatred (Jews hating other Jews, including self-hating Jews hating good Jews.) that was responsible for the Destruction of the Second Temple.

The Rabbis made a stunning rebellion against the Romans as well. Baseless hatred is many times taken out of context and made into THE thing, especially after this whole galut. Their were different reasons including disunity and the fact that their were few in numbers compared to a huge Roman army. Despite that their were great victories + had those in Bavel (the majority) joined their would definitely have been independence from back then. + combine that to the different factions within Judea at the time. With the "Pharasees" being the mainstream who followed Torah Judaism with Rabbanim as its leaders, then the ruling elite (who worked with the Roman occupiers) and then the Essene sects who were basically hippies who ran away to the desert and didn't want to be involved in anything "worldly"- eventually they were killed anyway by the Romans despite the fact that they were "hippies". History repeats itself, sound familiar?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2013, 12:35:01 AM »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2013, 12:36:48 AM »
Sometimes those fags leave CD's or DVD's so I break them in half and throw them away in a public trash can. And obviously I rip their papers. If they really think it's holy, they wouldn't give it to people that they know would destroy it.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2013, 12:44:50 AM »

That stupid woman mentions Isaiah 53. When I clicked the link to see it on YouTube, this video came up.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2013, 12:49:54 AM »

My gosh that chick was CLUELESS!! What pathetic and weak arguments. That's who they send to convert people? I would have a field day setting her straight.
Yes, BYPASS any house with a Mezuzah! They purposely target homes with mezuzot too. This only angers me more.

I rarely get mormons here and the occasional J's witnesses. I do not open my door to strangers anyways.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2013, 11:36:08 AM »
 :::D Aren't Chinese usually smart?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2013, 02:14:10 AM »
Please spare us Saxon Marauder... You know as well as we do what the 'Catholic' church did to the Jewish people through-out history.... I hope you were just making an ignorant comment and not attempting to white-wash history.

And may I ask what is your intention with the 'nic' of 'Saxon Marauder'? The last time I took a history class was about 25 years ago but I did look it up. It seems odd to me your selection of that name in light of this information:

Does it seem to you that the Saxon's willingly accepted the imposed 'conversion' to Catholicism? 4500 were slain by Charlemagne. Indeed the Saxons were originally 'marauding' barbarians to the church...

The Catholic church has a lot of blood on it's hands, both Jewish and other religions...

Nobody here wants to convert you... Just keep the crazy lunatics of the Mel Gibson variety in check and things will be ok...

You do know the difference between an Anglo-Saxon and an Old Saxon? o_O The Anglo-Saxons, i.e. English, converted to Christianity a hell of a long time before the Old Saxons did. There is a territory in Germany called Saxony. They were still worshipping Odin and Thor and other demons when English missionaries- and missionaries from the Franks- converted them.  :o

Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.