Author Topic: "Questioned In Connection With Marathon Bombings, Shot And Killed By Police"  (Read 2292 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/22/ibragim-todashev-shot_n_3318332.html?1369224010&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D316859

What do you think this is about? An F.B.I. agent really being in trouble therefor he shot and killed him, or something more to this? Perhaps information that this person had that the F.B.I. (in extension the U.S. gov.) wouldn't want to come out and be known?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Another one bites the dust, Baruch Hashem!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think there is something huge behind this.   These kids are trained agents.  There can't be any doubt about that.   And whatever is behind them, the feds do not want the American people to know about it.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think there is something huge behind this.   These kids are trained agents.  There can't be any doubt about that.   And whatever is behind them, the feds do not want the American people to know about it.
You could be right, but why did they attack when they did? They only set their progress backwards?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Let's allow ourselves to think big for a moment.   Suppose there is a foreign group (but not al qaeda) - an Islam-based terrorist group - which has ties to a Muslim govt and therefore with access to extensive resources with the ability to train covert agents.  Perhaps this foreign govt giving support to this group even received many of these resources and capabilities originally from the US govt and the CIA in one of its many "lure them in with honey and get them hooked onto the drip" middle east adventures, where the US tries to "conquer" foreign nations by giving them massive amounts of money, advanced weaponry, intelligence training, etc. all in the vain hope for willing cooperation with the charitable, benevolent, drugdealer/Big Brother figure that is the US.    Meanwhile instead of cooperation we have this.   
A group operating in silence - not following the high profile mistakes of Al Qaeda which made itself into a public enemy and caused the US to launch a direct all-out war against a known entity.   Instead they learned from the past mistakes and they use what worked for al qaeda - Islam.  They use Islam to breed young "warriors" for their cause.  They teach them from a young age and train them, and only once they are college age can the agents be activated - with student Visa's in hand due to America's insanely suicidal immigration and foreign student policies coupled with University affirmative action programs which seek these young men to boost their international student statistics.   They come to our shores and then carry out highly coordinated and sophisticated plots which could only be the result of paramilitary training and expert level skills.  They are trained to brazenly fight the police and die as martyrs rather than be caught and face the possibility of caving to interrogation and naming accomplices or the source of their training.   

Now, if this was the case, and there could literally be hundreds of these operatives all over the united states, right now, don't you think the US govt would be desperate to keep this enemy (which the US govt itself hardly knows) hidden from the American public?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm with  ya!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Ask yourself, why did two of his classmates (also foreigners from similar region of the world) try to cover up his crime by throwing away his laptop?   Don't you think they were involved with him and had training?

Why did this fellow attack the interrogators after admitting to some involvement with an old murder?   Maybe he told them what they wanted to hear to cover up for his handlers and at the same time mislead them into thinking they have the case solved in a much neater way.   And he completes his job by martyring.   Or maybe he alluded to something bigger but wasn't offering information and the feds had a convenient excuse to get rid of him and clean this up once he lunged at them.  Who knows at this point.  But I think there's something big behind this.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is sounding like a 9/11 conspiracy to me...

I don't believe the FBI is in on this conspiracy... I think they were interrogating the guy and he acted in a way which required the agents to shoot...

Maybe I'm wrong but till I see a reason to believe otherwise I believe that this is just a part of the continuing unfolding of the Boston terror attack.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obviously the Boston attack was a jihadi attack. We know there are 'sleeper cells' in America already...

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is sounding like a 9/11 conspiracy to me...

Except that it's nothing like that.

I didn't deny any facts.   I didn't cherrypick useless data points and weave a conspiracy out of it.  I didn't claim the Govt is murdering citizens and that thousands of other citizens including law enforcement, firemen, actors, witnesses, etc are complicit and there isn't a single whistle blower.  9/11 truthtards and their fantasies have nothing to do with this so why do you compare me with them?

After this govt covered up, in no particular order, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS, and so on, you find it hard to believe they would want to keep a foreign enemy terrorist group secret from the American public because it is a huge blunder that has happened and grown under their watch and due to their lax policies?  A huge blunder that actually directly contradicts everything they tell the American public about Islam on a daily basis.  And something which negates and shows the fallacy of all their mideast foreign policy.

It's not really much of a conspiracy theory because it's too likely to be true that they would want this as quiet as possible.

I don't believe the FBI is in on this conspiracy... I think they were interrogating the guy and he acted in a way which required the agents to shoot... 

In on what conspiracy?  Now you are saying it is a conspiracy?  Make up your mind.
Conspiracy suggests that multiple people are involved.   Are you agreeing with me that these young men have handlers and some foreign terrorist group is training them and activating them in the US (and thus all are involved in a conspiracy)?   Are you saying it's a conspiracy by the FBI to keep the connections of these men hidden from the public?   

If you disagree with either of those 2 things, please explain to me why they are difficult to believe?
  I'm not saying anything other than what I wrote.   Nothing that you are imagining and nothing that you are reading into my words.  Just my words.    So don't equate this with something completely unrelated.

Now explain what exactly is unbelievable about these 2 ideas and why they would be unlikely to be true.
Maybe I'm wrong but till I see a reason to believe otherwise I believe that this is just a part of the continuing unfolding of the Boston terror attack.

Um.  Did I ever say differently?   Reread my posts.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Muman, if the govt can do no wrong, how do you explain Benghazi.

Obviously not everything that accuses the govt of misbehavior, or just suspects it, can be equated with 9/11 lunacy.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Let me clarify my position...

I do not trust this government as it has demonstrated repeatedly that it will willingly violate the rights of the citizens, to the point of lying and covering up their wrongdoing.

But I am questioning why the FBI would kill a guy who would obviously be more valuable alive. I don't quite get what it will gain by killing him and leaving these kinds of questions. I have no problem with theorizing, and I am sorry if I compared it to a conspiracy on your part.

I certainly know the state department and the CIA have covered up what happened in Benghazi.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
The FBI shooting may be justified and necessary, till proven otherwise.

All the muslamic martial art enthusiasts shall be especially put under surveillance and checks. Actually US, Canada and Britain shall not allow the muslamics below the age of 80 years to enter therein whether dissidents or not from arab or Chechnya or anywhere.     

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
These things may look mysterious at a glance, but actually they may be much simpler. Chechen's can not have any bright future either at Russia or at USA. They should have better migrated to the S. arabia to live in their alive and kicking jannat.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member

But I am questioning why the FBI would kill a guy who would obviously be more valuable alive. I don't quite get what it will gain by killing him and leaving these kinds of questions. I have no problem with theorizing, and I am sorry if I compared it to a conspiracy on your part.

You made an assumption. And this was AFTER they interrogated him. Perhaps they found out or knew information that he knew and did not want others to find out. Soo your first premise and assumption is not a given. Perhaps he is (or was) more valuable dead than alive, or another way- more of a liability.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
The problem with the muslamic terrorist crimes is that instead of being resolved they tend to get more and more complicated when they pass through the network of interrogators and interrogations. So much so that they start looking like some deep conspiracies. This is due to the complex intricate nature of the muslamic terrorism itself and has nothing to do with the process, method or intentions of the interrogators. In nutshell the Zionist conspiracy can not be defeated.
 ;D