Author Topic: Fags Protest For The Fakestinians  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Fags Protest For The Fakestinians
« on: May 21, 2013, 08:54:15 PM »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Fags Protest For The Fakestinians
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 08:56:08 PM »
Yet the Israel Foreign Ministry puts out "gay tour guidebooks" in places in the United States? I saw one at a local Israel 65 celebration at the table of the Israeli Consulate. What a Chillul Hashem. It also would be a Chillul Hashem if you saw fags have a sign saying "Dykes For Israel".

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 09:15:29 PM »
Can we donate funds for their tour to Gaza? Even Bethlehem may be a good place for them to fly those posters and some pictures around

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 09:22:39 PM »
It also would be a Chillul Hashem if you saw fags have a sign saying "Dykes For Israel".

This is like having the KKK on your side. It's always better that they are on the other side as you automatically loose credibility for your side.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 10:08:31 PM »

It's really disgusting.  What a bunch of idiots.  They have no appreciation that they would be swinging from a lamppost and worse if they protested with this insanity in "gaza."  BTW, have you noticed how liberal nazis enunciate "gaza."

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 11:59:41 PM »
Isn't dykes a negative term to them. It's like if whites call blacks the N word they say it's racist. Is it the same with dykes that they call themselves that but if we call them that it's "homophobic"? Or is it different than the word fags. I don't see homosexuals calling themselves fags.

I guess because homosexuals support feminism, they like to differentiate between male and female homos. So they don't like being called gay but go by "lesbians" which is an insult to the original Greek island.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 04:40:18 AM »
Isn't dykes a negative term to them. It's like if whites call blacks the N word they say it's racist. Is it the same with dykes that they call themselves that but if we call them that it's "homophobic"? Or is it different than the word fags. I don't see homosexuals calling themselves fags.

I guess because homosexuals support feminism, they like to differentiate between male and female homos. So they don't like being called gay but go by "lesbians" which is an insult to the original Greek island.
Here in Israel the fags call themselves homoim

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 11:03:27 AM »
Here in Israel the fags call themselves homoim

Homoim meluchlachim.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2013, 01:21:11 PM »
Homoim meluchlachim.
That goes without saying.
Not only dirty but disgusting!!!!!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 02:39:51 PM »
I've heard "homoim ve lesbiot". Homoim in real Hebrew is the shortened plural for homosexuals (homosexualim). If you change the im to iot, you would goet the feminine form.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2013, 02:46:21 PM »
I've heard "homoim ve lesbiot". Homoim in real Hebrew is the shortened plural for homosexuals (homosexualim). If you change the im to iot, you would goet the feminine form.
In modern Hebrew in Biblical Hebrew a homo is called a mishkav zachar

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2013, 04:38:45 PM »
Homosexuality is called Ma'asei Sedom.

What is female homosexuality called? Ma'asei Mitzrayim? That's why Jewish women are banned from practicing homosexuality.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2013, 05:49:34 PM »
An animal loves an animal, this is the rule of nature.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2013, 11:40:01 PM »

I think radical lesbians often call themselves "dykes."  Most gay men I have known do not call themselves "fags."   I think they think it is empowering to take ownership of the word "dyke,"  I think in this case it good that they call themselves "Dyke," because what sane person would refer to themselves like this and what sane person would be so anti-Semitic AND what sane person who was gay would support these people who believe in killing gays.  There are stupid irreverent "dykes" 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2013, 12:36:02 AM »
But Arafat himself was homosexual. And I've heard that in addition to the 72 female virgins, they believe in 28 male ones for a total of 100.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2013, 07:42:05 AM »
But Arafat himself was homosexual. And I've heard that in addition to the 72 female virgins, they believe in 28 male ones for a total of 100.

Even among the gang of Adolf Nazi the sin and crime of homosexuality was wide spread. Today it is under Nazi followers too.

The same is true for Islamist.

But in the west they pretend to be victims of this two sick cults. They have even in Germany a monument for their "suffering"

Look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorial_to_Homosexuals_Persecuted_Under_Nazism

It is not unnatural that homosexuals love Nazis and Islamists. If they execute sometimes a fag, it has usually other reasons and the homosexuality is only "false pretense".

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2013, 07:47:33 AM »
 The nazi movement had its roots in the gay movement                           http://constitutionalistnc.tripod.com/hitler-leftist/id12.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2013, 09:41:50 AM »
 :::D :::D

mohammed must be rolling in his grave
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2013, 03:17:40 PM »
The nazi movement had its roots in the gay movement                           http://constitutionalistnc.tripod.com/hitler-leftist/id12.html
Of cause this is true. The best proof is David duke with his fag picture of the swans in the background. He looks himself homosexual.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2013, 07:03:23 PM »
I once heard that Hitler killed his gay lovers to cover up his own homosexuality.

Then he "married" his "wife" before they commited suicide to pretend like they weren't gay but then she killed him because he was too busy taking part in beatiality with dogs on the "wedding night". So she killed him and then committed suicide. Yimach Shemam VeZichram!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2013, 08:57:54 PM »
I once heard that Hitler killed his gay lovers to cover up his own homosexuality.

Then he "married" his "wife" before they commited suicide to pretend like they weren't gay but then she killed him because he was too busy taking part in beatiality with dogs on the "wedding night". So she killed him and then committed suicide. Yimach Shemam VeZichram!

I never heard the last part. I have heard the idea that he was a homosexual prostitute in early twentieth century Vienna.  I saw a documentary where a straight historian who thought he was gay was debating with his mentor who belived that he was not.  The truth is that he was evil incarnate and none of this matters. There are no words of the vicious evil of that sick beast--Yimach Shemo Vezichro.

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2013, 02:03:28 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

It is unfortunate that we cannot expect any better from these twisted fools!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2013, 09:23:59 PM »
Even among the gang of Adolf Nazi the sin and crime of homosexuality was wide spread. Today it is under Nazi followers too.

The same is true for Islamist.

But in the west they pretend to be victims of this two sick cults. They have even in Germany a monument for their "suffering"

Look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorial_to_Homosexuals_Persecuted_Under_Nazism

It is not unnatural that homosexuals love Nazis and Islamists. If they execute sometimes a fag, it has usually other reasons and the homosexuality is only "false pretense".
Good post Ulli. The original Nazis disliked effeminate homos because they were useless as Aryan fighters, not for being gay. You notice the Arab world only condemns the gay partner that takes it, i.e. the effeminate one. The masculine homosexual they don't consider gay at all.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2013, 03:09:57 AM »
Yes I have heard about this. Even in some other cults like Vodoo it is like this.