Author Topic: Chris Christie again seeks to rescue his friend and ally Barack Hussein Obama  (Read 938 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

"Republican" Chris Christie boosted Barack Hussein Obama on national television over and over again in the last week of the 2012 presidential campaign. Christie was one of the reasons Obama was re-elected.

Now Christie is trying to again rescue his black Muslim friend and ally at a time when scandals engulf the White House.

Would you believe that Christie is still taken seriously as a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016?

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-christie-yet-again-emphasis-recovery-113948548.html

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
What a filthy taqiyya pig cris crispy Creme is!
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

Let us all hope and pray that he's got no chance come 2016 and that a viable "real conservative"
 candidate comes out of the woodwork to finally win and turn the tide.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Obama sends him fresh donuts every day.   8)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Chrissie won Obama a teddy bear in a boardwalk football toss game. There is a definite bromance going on their and it sickens me. If the Replugnicans run this slob I will surely vote third party this next election... Ewww, Ewww, Double Eww to Chrissie..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Chrissie won Obama a teddy bear in a boardwalk football toss game. There is a definite bromance going on their and it sickens me. If the Replugnicans run this slob I will surely vote third party this next election... Ewww, Ewww, Double Eww to Chrissie..

If Chris Christie ever gets the Republican Party Nomination for President or even Vice President,   there would then be no doubt that a wide scale 3rd Party that represents true Conservative values,   would be needed.     A case can be made that it's already needed.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
What a filthy traitor he is. I hope he chokes on his next doughnut.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
He's doing this purely for political gain. He probably doesn't even like obongo - although its getting harder to tell.
Its obvious he wants 2016 so he wants all the political weight on his side.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774