Author Topic: Caucasian cuckold Tsarnaev caught in a faggot party after the Boston attack  (Read 4329 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Muslamic homos are incited and included more and more in to terrorism by their preachers so as to get rid of their sins and their unholy bodies.

Perhaps Jibreel landed on to a wrong planet on a wrong time. So everything went wrong. Please correct me/delete, if I am wrong. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Terrorist murdering Muslims deserve the ultimate death and after life punishment irregardless of their sexual preferences.

(I know it sounds politically correct, but a Muslim murdering terrorist is a terrorist)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It is a fact, that Muslims have a problem with the gap between rethoric and reality. Not only towards wicked sexcrime, like it was mentioned here, but in all aspects concerning their idelogy.

They see themselves as more pure and holy than all others, but the reality is, that they are wicked inhabitants of Gomorrah.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Vecherinka is party

Which party? Mesiba or miflaga?

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 08:29:30 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Mesiba.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I remember the arse bomber well. He looked like a real nuclear/rocket science genius.
He probably had an IQ of 12.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774