Author Topic: Hello JTFers  (Read 3546 times)

Offline HaYamin Tzdak

• New JTFer
Hello JTFers
« on: May 28, 2013, 01:26:38 PM »
Hello JTFers! I'm considered a new member, but I've officially been a member on the English and Hebrew forums for 4 years. Unfortunately I've not had the time to be active, I mostly just listen to the radio shows and watch the videos. I'm a devoted Kahanist and love JTF/HaYamin HaAmiti, one of the only authentic and righteous right-wing movements.
I myself am a 27 year old American, an oleh hadash. I'm living here in Jerusalem almost 5 years, thank g-d. Since my aliyah I have struggled to learn Hebrew, survived a difficult service in a combat infantry unit based in Judea and Samaria, worked several jobs, lived in 4 different apartments, and started my masters degree at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem for political science. Currently I work as a security guard when not studying.

I also want to use this post as a chance to personally thank the wonderful Chaim Ben Pesach, one of the many Jews who's ideology influenced my decision to make aliyah at age 22. I'm not sure exactly what profession or path my life will take in the future, but g-d willing I will have the honor of using my skills, knowledge, and will to help bring about a true right-wing Kahanist revolution in the land of Israel one day. I try to visit and support the holy places and Jewish pioneer communities in Judea and Samaria whenever possible. I also spread the message of JTF and Kahane amongst all my friends and family- Israelis, Jews, and gentiles alike. I pray that one day we will have the pleasure of welcoming Chaim when he finally makes aliyah! Take care of yourselves, be safe, and pray for the people of Israel and the righteous gentiles!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Hello JTFers
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 01:41:10 PM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 01:56:53 PM »
Welcome!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 08:41:01 PM »
Welcome aboard.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 10:45:47 PM »
Welcome to JTF.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 07:51:48 AM »
Welcome!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 04:27:08 AM »
Welcome my friend!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt