Author Topic: Naftali Bennets speech at the Combating Antisemitism conference today  (Read 585 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Naftali Bennet gave a great talk at the Global Forum for Combating Anti-Semitism today...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
There were several other speakers at the conference, including Deputy Foreign Minister Zeev Elkin...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This attack which took place last week in New York city seems to me to be antisemitic... But I don't know...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Some classic Rabbi Kahane Z'tl video clips on the topic of antisemitism...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Some videos on Vimeo on the topic:

I did not realize there was antisemitic themes in Family Guy.... Though I never watched it...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is completely evil to watch these so-called human rights idiots flapping their lips about injustice. They do not even know what injustice they are engaging in. I really believe they must be evil even though they feel fully in the right. The fact is that they are in the right, according to their own calculation which is obviously incorrect.

Israel today is more democratic than any country in the region. The arabs in Israel currently enjoy freedoms they don't have in most arab countries. These antisemitic idiots look like fools as they accuse Israel of racism and genocide against the arabs.

You and I believe that we should remove the arab enemies from the country. But currently Israel is treating these Jew haters with kid gloves and being accuses of the worst injustices...

Curses on all those in the video who cursed Israel.