Author Topic: Islam to be taught in American Middle Scools  (Read 4331 times)

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Islam to be taught in American Middle Scools
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 01:01:25 AM »
The suit challenged the content of a seventh-grade history course at Excelsior Middle School in Byron in the fall of 2001. The teacher, using an instructional guide, told students they would adopt roles as Muslims for three weeks to help them learn what Muslims believe.

She encouraged them to use Muslim names, recited prayers in class, had them memorize and recite a passage from the Quran and made them give up something for a day, such as television or candy, to simulate fasting during the month of Ramadan. The final exam asked students for a critique of elements of Muslim culture.

That's sick. This garbage doesn't belong in school... what if a teacher tried to teach the Bible like this? What would you think would happen?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 01:16:39 AM »

That's sick. This garbage doesn't belong in school... what if a teacher tried to teach the Bible like this? What would you think would happen?

If a teacher tries to teach the Bible in the schools? The ACLU would be trying to nail him to a wall.. More double standards.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 01:57:48 AM »

The final exam asked students for a critique of elements of Muslim culture.

I.e., the treatment of women.

Remember folks, the ultimate aim of all this PC brainwashing is to upset the balance of gender relationships, not to promote Muhammadanism per se.

White female supremacists (feminists) are fanatically pro-massive Third World immigration.

This is all about female 'empowerment'.  Mark my words  :D

Rhuan

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 03:24:04 PM »

The final exam asked students for a critique of elements of Muslim culture.

I.e., the treatment of women.

Remember folks, the ultimate aim of all this PC brainwashing is to upset the balance of gender relationships, not to promote Muhammadanism per se.

White female supremacists (feminists) are fanatically pro-massive Third World immigration.

This is all about female 'empowerment'.  Mark my words  :D
I think you are missing the the facts here...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 05:38:21 PM »
Just wait until a couple of those brats jump up in the middle of class and behead their teacher!

The "Bored of Education" will probably go to the bathroom all over themselves with all their sputtering stammering attempts to make up excuses as to "why it happened"...they'll say stuff like it was the Bush Administration's views which "contaminated" a few "rogue elements" within the student body!

El Cabong!

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 10:34:33 PM »
It's the slow and calculated indoctrination of our youth and getting their feet wet so they will one day join islamic animals in the bloodthirsty lust to kill all non muslims.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 09:21:00 PM »
muslims have already reached the climax.  We have a moranic president in the White House who is repeatedly preaching to millions about the "peaceful" nature of islam.  This fraud traitor who claims to be a conservative Christian has shown his true colors and Bushullah is the number one apologist for islam.

http://www.islamreview.com has published a book about this:

The Islamization of American Schools

Under the guise of teaching “World history and geography,” Muslim activists are infiltrating the American educational system. The impressionable young minds of our boys and girls are being indoctrinated to potentially accept and embrace the religion of Islam. This is the goal behind the course on Islam that is currently being taught to the 7th graders in the California public school system and other schools around the country.

To order the booklet, send payment of
1 copy $2.00 - 3 copies $4.00 - 5 Copies $6.00 - 10 Copies $10.00

CCC Book Source
P.O. Box 661336
Los Angeles, CA 90066, USA

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

keyser

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 08:18:10 AM »
Going to get two of these!