Author Topic: Vet arrested for firing warning shot burglar breaking into his hime.  (Read 2591 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
More terrible news. Florida enacted some of the best laws in this world. Europe is terrible when it comes to self defense laws. My friends who are in law enforcement are shocked to learn from me how good laws are in Florida. They say they were instructed to get shot at first and then fire back!!!!
What happened to this vet happened to one Serb several days ago but he only used knife and killed intruder in capital Belgrade. Now he is in jail for murder.  :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

What happened to this vet happened to one Serb several days ago but he only used knife and killed intruder in capital Belgrade. Now he is in jail for murder.  :o

That's too bad   :(

You think he might be in jail for life or get the death penalty?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
That's too bad   :(

You think he might be in jail for life or get the death penalty?
No, you usually get up to 15 years for murder and your time can be reduced as low as 5 years. But this case is just one out of many that show insanity of laws. Here is the law-you must respond if attacked with lesser or equal force/weapon...so you go ahead and ask intruder in middle of night what kind of weapon he has and than say please let me get such and such weapon to protect my self from you....just insanity, many people signed petition for his release but who knows what will happen...

Any way, American vet is in same position, his state enacted European laws (Serbia and most other European countries have very similar laws regarding these cases) :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,