Author Topic: Almost 300 people killed, including 20 Americans by Russian Government Forces  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/17/malaysia-airlines-passenger-jet-shot-down-over-ukraine/

Despite the fact this was a Malaysian Airlnes flight, there was 20 American citizens and a number of European citizens on this flight.  This included women and children.   I know that Putin is indirectly responsible for the downing of this flight.  These Russian nationalist rebels in Ukraine would have had no capability to down a huge airliner like this without the technology and logistical assistance of the Russian government.   Actually, according to some American military sources, they say it was the Russian government themselves operating advanced anti-aircraft weapon systems that directly shot down the aircraft on the Ukrainian border.  It is a sheer act of tyranny that Russia will start shooting down airliners.   This is a horrible tragedy and on the scale of a terrorist act as bad as done by Muslims.

I know the fact that this is a Malaysian Airlines flight, many will think the Russians were just targeting a Muslim country.  However, this flight could have just as easily have been an Air France, El Al , American Airlines, etc.  Simply, the flight steered its course to close to the Ukrainian-Russian border into the conflict region and the Russians shot it down, plain and simple.  Many Americans, Europeans and other innocent people lost their lives today due to Russian aggression.

All I have to say is that if Russia will start playing dirty and shooting down airliners it will be time to move in our nukes very close to the Russian border and start shooting down RUssian airliners and Russian transport vehicles in response.. Welcome to the New and even more Violent Cold War of the 21st Century.

I think Russia can actually be seen as an even greater threat than the Muslims.  The Muslims want to conquer the world, but so do the Russians.  Both have an agenda of racial and cultural superiority.   

Many say Putin is the friend of Israel and has the best intentions in mind while he is protecting Iran and funneling money and giving technological support for their nuclear program.

I guess I am just sick of the aggression of these tyrannical countries.  However, nuclear armed Russia is no simple force to be reckoned with.

A high ranking American military official made this comment:
Quote from: Retired Army Lt Col Ralph Peters
It wasn't the separatists, although Russia will try to blame them, or blame the Ukrainians.   The Russians have not given the separatists complex, high-altitude air-defense systems. If this airliner was flying at 34,000 feet or any altitude close to that, it was shot down by Russian military air-defense systems perched on the Ukrainian border.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 05:59:29 PM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Almost 300 people killed, including 20 Americans by Russian Rebels
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 05:47:54 PM »
Putin armed these rebels, he even sent trigger happy chechen mujahidin to fight against the Ukraine. So I think there is no question he should be held responsible.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ooooooh... Osamba will hold Putin responsible.  :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I won't be suprised if the Iseralis get the blame for this.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!

It was probably the Mossad who snuck into the Ukrainian breakaway region and used Israeli technology to shoot the plane down to make the Russian government look bad..  :crazy:

Israel never goes unscathed in any world disaster..  I was also told the Israelis massacred all the dinosaurs in cold blood.   :'( 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
A Kabbalistic concept teaches that indeed everything that happens in this world, good or bad, is indeed a result of the Jewish peoples action. Tornadoes, Earthquakes, traffic accidents, illnesses and everything else are direct results of the Jewish peoples actions. But this is only a metaphor. Hashem is the only one who controls what happens...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://www.torahweb.org/torah/2013/moadim/rhab_pesach.html

The Gemara (Yevamos 63a) records the statement of R. Elazar b. R. Avina: "ein pur'anus ba'a laolam ela bishvil Yisrael - all punishments come to the world because of Israel." At first glance, this means that all tragedies such as wars or natural disasters are meant to awaken Klal Yisrael to return to their Father in Heaven. Indeed the Gemara quotes as a proof text: "I have cut off nations, their edifices have been laid waste; I said (hoped) that you would fear me, and take chastisement!" (Tz'fania 3:8). The Netziv interprets this passage in a more extensive manner. Ever since Klal Yisrael received the Torah at Har Sinai, Divine Providence managing not only Jewish history but World history would revolve around the Jewish people. The rise and fall of nations, persecutions, emancipations, scientific discoveries and all aspects of World history and its advances and setbacks would forever be bound to the preservation of the Jewish people and bringing them to their ultimate Destiny based in turn on their behavior. In turn, Am Yisrael serves as the kohanim of the world bringing all the nations to their perfection as well. I have read that Rav Kook (a student of Netziv) expressed a similar idea describing wars as Hashem's way of making massive changes on the world scene in a relatively short period of time in order to advance Jewish history.[2] Had Hashem not redeemed the Jews from Egypt and brought them to receive the Torah at Har Sinai, this specialized Divine Providence guiding history would not operate. The world would stagnate and would not progress toward its ultimate Destiny for its main actors would be missing from its stage. The Egyptian empire would still exist, since the pattern of the rise and fall of nations would not be operative and the Jews quite literally would still be slaves there!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
This is what happens when you give monkeys a hand grenade.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is what happens when you give monkeys a hand grenade.

I think they needed something more complex than a hand grenade. Reports indicate it had to at least be a shoulder-launched rocket, if not a more complex system.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Sure, it is ether pro-Russian militia or Russians themselves. Anti Russian hysteria continues while, as we can see bellow, the Ukrainian NAZIS continue ongoing genocide against civilians but when faced with real soldiers they perish. Anyhow, I would love to send people like EveryJew or Irish Zionist over there to kick some Russian ass 8)

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Sure, it is ether pro-Russian militia or Russians themselves. Anti Russian hysteria continues while, as we can see bellow, the Ukrainian NAZIS continue ongoing genocide against civilians but when faced with real soldiers they perish. Anyhow, I would love to send people like EveryJew or Irish Zionist over there to kick some Russian ass 8)

My Russian Jewish relatives suffered under Russian tyranny.. Do you realize like 20% of my relatives first language is Russian?   I would have no objections to kicking Russian ass..  I actually think Israel could win a war against Russia.. G-d is on Our Side!!! 

Are you accusing the Ukrainians of shooting this plane down?   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It was probably the Mossad who snuck into the Ukrainian breakaway region and used Israeli technology to shoot the plane down to make the Russian government look bad..  :crazy:

Israel never goes unscathed in any world disaster..  I was also told the Israelis massacred all the dinosaurs in cold blood.   :'(
You know full well Alex Sodomite Jones and Gayvid Puke will say just that.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Ukrainnazi seems to have already taken well in advance the revenge of the fall of this Malaysian airliner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberia_Airlines_Flight_1812

Siberia Airlines Flight 1812:

Siberia Airlines Flight 1812 was shot down by the Ukrainian military over the Black Sea on 4 October 2001, en route from Tel Aviv, Israel to Novosibirsk, Russia. The plane, a Soviet-made Tupolev Tu-154, carried an estimated 66 passengers and 12 crew members. Most of the passengers were Israelis visiting relatives in Russia. No one on board survived. The crash site is some 190 km west-southwest of the Black Sea resort of Sochi and 140 km north of the Turkish coastal town of Fatsa and 350 km east-southeast of Feodosiya, Ukraine. Ukraine admitted that the disaster was probably caused by an errant missile fired by its armed forces.

Most of the passengers were Israelis visiting their relatives in Russia. No one on board survived. A national day of mourning was instituted in Israel - with a minute of silence, flags at half-mast and schools teaching special lessons on the tragedy. The monument to the victims was built in Ben Shemen forest in Israel.

... Russian officials initially dismissed the American claim as "unworthy of attention,"[7] and Russian President Vladimir Putin told the press the next day that "the weapons used in those exercises had such characteristics that make it impossible for them to reach the air corridor through which the plane was moving."[7] Ukrainian military officials initially denied that their missile had brought down the plane; they reported that the S-200 had been launched seawards and had successfully self-destructed. Indeed, Defense Ministry spokesman Konstantin Khivrenko noted that "neither the direction nor the range (of the missiles) correspond to the practical or theoretical point at which the plane exploded."[7]

However, Ukrainian officials later admitted that it was indeed their military that shot down the airliner. [8] Ukraine, reportedly, banned the testing of Buk, S-300 and similar missile systems for a period of 7 years following this incident.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 09:17:10 AM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I remember that tragedy. It was due to criminal negligence and incompetence of the Ukrainian army but it wasn't intentional interception.

The Ukrainnazi seems to have already taken well in advance the revenge of the fall of this Malaysian airliner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberia_Airlines_Flight_1812

Siberia Airlines Flight 1812:

Siberia Airlines Flight 1812 was shot down by the Ukrainian military over the Black Sea on 4 October 2001, en route from Tel Aviv, Israel to Novosibirsk, Russia. The plane, a Soviet-made Tupolev Tu-154, carried an estimated 66 passengers and 12 crew members. Most of the passengers were Israelis visiting relatives in Russia. No one on board survived. The crash site is some 190 km west-southwest of the Black Sea resort of Sochi and 140 km north of the Turkish coastal town of Fatsa and 350 km east-southeast of Feodosiya, Ukraine. Ukraine admitted that the disaster was probably caused by an errant missile fired by its armed forces.

Most of the passengers were Israelis visiting their relatives in Russia. No one on board survived. A national day of mourning was instituted in Israel - with a minute of silence, flags at half-mast and schools teaching special lessons on the tragedy. The monument to the victims was built in Ben Shemen forest in Israel.

... Russian officials initially dismissed the American claim as "unworthy of attention,"[7] and Russian President Vladimir Putin told the press the next day that "the weapons used in those exercises had such characteristics that make it impossible for them to reach the air corridor through which the plane was moving."[7] Ukrainian military officials initially denied that their missile had brought down the plane; they reported that the S-200 had been launched seawards and had successfully self-destructed. Indeed, Defense Ministry spokesman Konstantin Khivrenko noted that "neither the direction nor the range (of the missiles) correspond to the practical or theoretical point at which the plane exploded."[7]

However, Ukrainian officials later admitted that it was indeed their military that shot down the airliner. [8] Ukraine, reportedly, banned the testing of Buk, S-300 and similar missile systems for a period of 7 years following this incident.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer

New reports are surfacing that directly tie Israel, George Bush, and the Tea Party to name a few.... they all payed a significant role in downing the Malaysian flight. Did I leave anyone out?  ;D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I remember that tragedy. It was due to criminal negligence and incompetence of the Ukrainian army but it wasn't intentional interception.

Who knows! In such a huge three dimensional space available, the projectiles have least chances of colliding automatically and without guidance. Even at that time also their authorities tried to hide it for a long time.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
On Fox news comments section:
In my 6 years working for DIA, I was an investigator at the site of more than 20 Aircraft shot down with Surface to Air Missiles. 4 were SA-11 or SA-17 victims. The others were SAM-2 and above.
The chance a SA-11 Missile shot down a Boeing 777 is at best fantasy. This whole story is trying to fit a weapon observed in possession of the Freedom Fighters, to evidence that that refutes this missile was used, with every new discovery. The only fact that is true, is this missile could have reached the 33,000 ft. altitude if it was fired about 13.75 miles from the target. The SA-11 is a solid fuel rocket with 15 seconds of fuel, that has a range of 20 miles(105,600 ft.) from launcher at ground level. So using simple, math if the target is at 33,000 ft. the range is reduced by that altitude, to 72,600 feet (13.75 miles). Could a hit, from a SA-11 drop a 300 ton Airliner like a rock? No possibility what so ever. It's 152 lb. warhead contains 122 lbs. of ball bearings and 10 lbs. of Plastic Explosive. It's detonated by a radar controlled proximity fuse before contact with the Aircraft. This is meant to disrupt the turbines on a jet engine, causing the engine to tear itself apart. It's a shotgun blast of ball bearings traveling at Mach 3(3080 fps). Yes, it would cause damage, Yes, on a 2 ton Cruise Missile it's devastating, but the Cruise Missile continues to fly until it destroys itself. A 300 ton Airliner would continue to fly for a long distance with many systems failures, if not forever. Change the missile to an old SAM-2 meant to engage Heavy Bombers with a tail detonated contact warhead of 300 lbs. of High Explosives, that drives right thru the target. That Airliner breaks up in the sky and falls like a rock. That would mean Ukraine's Government did this, since they own 2,600+ Sam-2 missiles, dispersed over 36 Fixed Sites. False Flag?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Isn't this tragic the way the Russians have tried to lie about shooting down this airliner and the way they have left the bodies strewn for miles without recovering them, now finally after days they are retrieving them.   Putin is evil, we will see the ramifications of not dealing with him when we should have.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
This matter is very difficult to get a treatment of truth as many mysterious and opposite parties are involved in it. From the very beginning this matter is getting obamized to such an extent that the truth will never be known like the JFK case. And whatever will come out will not be a truth as everybody has already jumped to a so-called definite conclusion from the day one. Obviously if the muslamic caliphate would have shot this airliner, then nobody would have ever jumped to any conclusion for months or years together.