Author Topic: Erdogan delivers weapons to Syria and gets back bombs  (Read 588 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Erdogan delivers weapons to Syria and gets back bombs
« on: June 01, 2013, 08:55:23 AM »
Of cause it is not allowed to speak about this issue in Turkey so the Journalists who published the truth went to prison. But even the Turkish population has the oppinion, that Erdogan and his faschist followers are liers.

So the newspaper Die Welt reports:

Insbesondere nach der mörderischen Autobombe von Reyhanli wurde viel demonstriert, weil das Volk überhaupt nicht davon überzeugt ist, dass es Syriens Diktator Assad war. Geheimdienstdokumente tauchten auf, wonach die islamistische Terrorgruppe al-Nusrah, die von der türkischen Regierung in Syrien unterstützt wird, Autobomben plante. Die Regierung reagierte mit einem Berichterstattungsverbot, zwei Journalisten wurden inhaftiert.

Specially after the murderous carbomb in Reyhanli was lots of demonstrating going on, because the Turkish people were not convinced that the perpetrator was the Dictator Assad from Syria. Intelligence pappers appeared, according to these the islamic Terror group Al-Nusrah, that is supported by the Turkish gouvernment, planned carbombs. The (Turkish) gouvernment reacted with banning the media reports about it, two Journalists were arrested.

Source: http://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article116723254/Das-Schlachtfeld-mitten-in-Istanbul.html

Radical Muslims are so predictable, that even I can tell you what action they will do next. But much more intelligent people in the gouvernments of the western world are obviously not able - or are they lying on purpose?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Erdogan delivers weapons to Syria and gets back bombs
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 09:05:34 AM »
Lying on purpose for sure
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 09:24:46 AM »
I think too, that they do.

It is becoming worse read here: http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/article3779257.ece?CMP=OTH-gnws-standard-2013_05_31

Now they bring even chemical weapons to Turkey. I think soon the point is reached were Erdogan and his loons will be in big trouble at home.

Btw: Mc Cain is a stupid animal. If this will continue, the Republicans as well as the Democrats and the Conservative Gouvernment in GB as well as the Bolschewik Gouvernment in France will be in big trouble too. I am very courious how they will explain what they did down there.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 09:54:36 AM »
I think too, that they do.

It is becoming worse read here: http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/article3779257.ece?CMP=OTH-gnws-standard-2013_05_31

Now they bring even chemical weapons to Turkey. I think soon the point is reached were Erdogan and his loons will be in big trouble at home.

Btw: Mc Cain is a stupid animal. If this will continue, the Republicans as well as the Democrats and the Conservative Gouvernment in GB as well as the Bolschewik Gouvernment in France will be in big trouble too. I am very courious how they will explain what they did down there.
Erdogan is already in trouble liberal people are rioting  about his creeping sharia.McCain has lost his mind maybe the yrs a POW caused his lunacy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 11:24:04 AM »
Erdogan is a little bit like Sakaschwili. As they took power the future for their countries looked very bright and their people could be happy but then they destroyed everything.

He could profit from the secular education in Turkey, his country had a nice relaxed relationship with Israel, the economy was good. The PKK under controll.

And now he had destroyed everything with his stupid sick Nazi party. Because he behaved not like a civilized post Atatürk-Turk but like a typical quranimal. He wanted to be the biggest leader in the region and bring Turkey back to leadership over the arabs.

Now look what came out of it: The people are rioting against him, his terrorist allies get something on the behind from Assad and turn against him - They even bring poison gas into his land.

Israel and the Jewish people are very angry at him, Schiites included Iran and Hisbollah, the Kurds, Alevites, Yezides and all the other minority groups feel the life threat by the murderous salafists which are supported by Erdogan and their relationship to him is according to this.

Erdogans ally al-Nusrah is even put on an international terrorist list already - So even most parts of the world take distance.

Even with the Bolschewik Obama he has already developed tensions.

But Erdogan and his allies are not seeing the signals. They will continue with their destructive policy till their country is in ruins. But in the end it is the guilt of the Turkish people who elected him. Now they get the bill.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 11:48:34 AM »
Turks are cheats and thugs.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.