Author Topic: Venezuela new leader maduro claims jewish ancestry?  (Read 676 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Venezuela new leader maduro claims jewish ancestry?
« on: June 02, 2013, 05:15:24 PM »
I don't know if this is a bluff but maduro, the new Venezuela leader is claiming to have Sephardic ancestry, I don't understand this at all, how can someone state they have jewish ancestry yet refuse to acknowledge Israel's existence?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/venezuelas-anti-semitic-leader-admits-jewish-ancestry/

I wish some of these leaders, especially if they know they have jewish ancestry and would repent from their sins and be righteous and bless Israel. I know a lot of Sephardics who are finding their jewish ancestry but for some reason, they isolate from the Ashkenazi. My father has Sephardic ancestry.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Venezuela new leader maduro claims jewish ancestry?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 05:37:54 PM »
He is is indeed a descendant of self hating Jews who assimilated into the cucaracha culture.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 05:47:03 PM »
So an ancestor of his may have been Jewish. That means nothing because he is a Gentile and an evil man.
I read yesterday night that Vladimir Putin had a grandfather or great-grandfather who was a Jew from Ukraine- yet he is giving Syria missiles.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 05:48:36 PM »
So an ancestor of his may have been Jewish. That means nothing because he is a Gentile and an evil man.
I read yesterday night that Vladimir Putin had a grandfather or great-grandfather who was a Jew from Ukraine- yet he is giving Syria missiles.
He is certainly antisemitic enough to qualify as a Jew.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 06:02:07 PM »
Perhaps.

I know there are a lot of people who have Jewish ancestry. And it is nice when they are proud of it, like David Beckham. Others learn they have Jewish ancestry and become misguided about it. But those like this man Maduro who claim to have Jewish ancestry, it just does not matter. When a Jewish man has non-Jewish children, it is as if they are not his children. So, having this ancestry has 0 meaning. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 12:11:12 PM »
Wait soon the bolschewik propaganda of Venezuela will say: Look we are no anti-semites, we are only noble anti-zionists. Our new leader maduro is a jew too and he says like this and like that.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 01:02:28 PM »
Wait soon the bolschewik propaganda of Venezuela will say: Look we are no anti-semites, we are only noble anti-zionists. Our new leader maduro is a jew too and he says like this and like that.
He won't say he is a Jew since it is considered an insult. They called his opponent Caprilles a Jew in the elections (which he is according to halacha but he was raised Catholic like Maduro).

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 02:10:32 AM »
He won't say he is a Jew since it is considered an insult. They called his opponent Caprilles a Jew in the elections (which he is according to halacha but he was raised Catholic like Maduro).

I have projected the way they do it usually in Europe on the state of things in Venezuela. Seems Venezuela has already reached the next level.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani