Author Topic: Baruch Hashem, satanic senator Frank Lautenberg is burning in gehenom!  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
May all those who supported him soon join him in the lake of fire!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
stinking bum is dead?
thanks for the great news.
too bad it wasn't 89 years earlier.

come here little boy
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
stinking bum is dead?

come here little boy

So You didn't vote for him ?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
So You didn't vote for him ?

No but it wouldn't be a bad idea to squat over his grave and cast a "vote".
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
One less self-hating kike in the world...

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Ex Senator Lautenberg is dead
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 03:18:06 PM »
 :dance:

He will be enjoying his time with Mohammad.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ex Senator Lautenberg is dead
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 04:06:06 PM »
The only reason why he is ex is because the filthy animal finally croaked... The grim reaper needs to visit a few more of the old birds clogging up the works in congress :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2013, 05:04:39 PM »
What did he do to deserve these curses. It appears according to all I have read about him, that he supported Israel... I will not join in cursing anyone unless there is a reason provided. I have never heard of this guy, and what I have heard does not deserve any curses...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Maybe someone could explain why people are cursing this man. What I have read is that he was a defender of Israel and a respected politician.

If anyone is cursing him, they should provide a reason to do so...

I will not join in cursing someone unless there is a reason to do so. So far I have seen no indication that this guy was evil or did anything to deserve these curses.

If being a Democrat means they deserve a curse I will strongly disagree with that.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Hoosier Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2013, 08:01:48 PM »
Gov. Christie will nominate Bruce Springsteen.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2013, 09:27:10 PM »
What did he do to deserve these curses. It appears according to all I have read about him, that he supported Israel... I will not join in cursing anyone unless there is a reason provided. I have never heard of this guy, and what I have heard does not deserve any curses...

I will start with him supporting Obama and Clinton. And supporting the appeasement process
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2013, 10:46:29 PM »
I will start with him supporting Obama and Clinton. And supporting the appeasement process
I will add
He said Tea Party members and conservatives didn't deserve constitutional rights if they didn't support government funding of planned parenthood (abortion).

http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Profiles/Senate/New_Jersey/Frank_Lautenberg/Scandals/TEA_Party_People_Don%27t_Deserve_Rights/

People in the tristate area are all too familiar with Frank Lousenberg.  It's too bad he died.  We could ship him off to serve on the West Coast.  Then we would hear some cursing coming from them.  When is it ever enough for these evil people.  Government work is so lucrative that he died on the job.  Really.  The  man was a millionaire.  You think he would have re retired by now.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer

If anyone is cursing him, they should provide a reason to do so...

Because Satan is sad... not until today.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
All I know about an evil thing he did was when he stole the election in 2002 with the help of the faggot Jim McGreevy, who resigned after having a relationship with an Israeli fag.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
James Edward "Jim" McGreevey (born August 6, 1957) is an American Democratic politician. He served as state assemblyman and state senator in New Jersey, then served as 52nd Governor of New Jersey from January 15, 2002 to November 15, 2004.[1]
Since leaving the governorship, McGreevey has attended the General Theological Seminary in New York City to obtain his Master of Divinity degree, a requirement to becoming an Episcopal priest.[2] He volunteers service through Exodus Transitional Community to former prisoners seeking rehabilitation at the Church of Living Hope in New York City.[3]

Great, another homo priest.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
They wrote that he "came out" before even saying he's a fag. That's so gay. I guess homos stole the words coming out also like they stole the word gay.

Personal life

McGreevey has a daughter, Morag, from his first marriage (1991–1997) to Canadian Karen Joan Schutz.[12] He has another daughter, Jacqueline, from his second marriage to Portuguese-born Dina Matos McGreevey.

Dina Matos and McGreevey separated after he came out, and in late 2005 McGreevey and Australian-American executive Mark O'Donnell began a relationship.[13] The two live in Plainfield, New Jersey.[5][14][15] McGreevey has taught ethics, law and leadership at Kean University in Union, New Jersey.[16]
In her memoirs, Matos wrote that she would never have married McGreevey if she had known he was gay, nor would she have chosen to have a gay man to father her child.[17]
Divorce from Dina Matos

On March 14, 2007, the Associated Press reported that McGreevey was seeking custody of Jacqueline and filing for child support. Matos demanded $600,000 plus alimony.[18] The divorce trial started on May 6, 2008.[19] On August 8, the divorce was granted. McGreevey received joint custody and pays child support.[20] They will also be using a parenting coordinator.[21] Matos was denied alimony.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Golan Cipel controversy

McGreevey was criticized for appointing as homeland security adviser Golan Cipel, because he lacked experience or other qualifications for the position. In addition, Cipel could not gain a security approval from the Federal government, as he was Israeli and not a U.S. citizen. McGreevey had met him in Israel during a trip there in 2000.[46]

According to McGreevey in The Confession, The Record was the first newspaper to break the news of a relationship between McGreevey and Cipel. McGreevey brought up Cipel's name six weeks into his administration in a February 14, 2002, interview with The Record's editorial board at its offices saying:
“   We will not skimp on security. We actually brought on a security adviser from the Israel Defense Forces, probably the best in the world.[47]   ”
The interview prompted news investigation into Cipel's background. On February 21, The Record published a profile of Cipel, calling him a "sailor" and a "poet." The article stated,“Democrats close to the administration say McGreevey and Cipel have struck up a close friendship and frequently travel together”, prompting McGreevey's own mother to confront him about his sexual orientation. Various media organizations sent reporters to Israel to ask questions about Cipel and his background.[citation needed]

In August 2002, at McGreevey's request, Cipel stepped down from his position as homeland security adviser.[48][49]
Resignation [edit]

On the afternoon of August 12, 2004, faced with threats from Cipel's lawyer Allen Lowy that Cipel would file a sexual harassment lawsuit against him in Mercer County Court,[50] McGreevey announced at a press conference, "My truth is that I am a gay American."[51] He also said that he had "engaged in an adult consensual affair with another man" (whom his aides immediately named as Cipel),[52] and that he would resign effective November 15, 2004. New Jersey political circles had speculated about McGreevey's sexual orientation and questions about his relationship with Cipel had been alluded to in the media. McGreevey's announcement made him the first openly gay state governor in United States history. The Star-Ledger won the 2005 Pulitzer Prize for Breaking News Reporting for its "coverage of the resignation of New Jersey’s governor after he announced he was gay and confessed to adultery with a male lover."[53]

McGreevey's decision to delay the effective date of his resignation until after September 3, 2004, avoided a special election in November to replace the governor.[54] Doing so allowed the Democratic Party to retain control of the governor's office for at least another year. It avoided the prospect of a Republican incumbent governor's running in tandem with George W. Bush, which could have helped Bush capture New Jersey's electoral votes.[1][55] (Bush did not win New Jersey's electoral votes in the 2004 presidential election, but captured 46% of the statewide vote, compared to 40% in the 2000 race, and did win re-election.)

Almost immediately after McGreevey's announcement, New Jersey Republicans and Democrats alike called upon the governor not to wait until November to resign and instead to do so immediately.[56][57] An editorial in the New York Times read, "Mr. McGreevey's strategy to delay resignation does not serve New Jersey residents well. The state will be led by an embattled governor mired in personal and legal problems for three months."[58]

On September 15, U.S. District Judge Garrett E. Brown, Jr. dismissed Afran v. McGreevey,[59] filed by Green Party lawyers Bruce Afran and Carl Mayers, dismissing their claim that the postponement of McGreevey's resignation had left a vacancy, thereby violating New Jersey residents' voting rights. Brown stated that McGreevey "clearly intends to hold office until November 15, 2004. The requirement of holding a special election does not arise. The rights of registered voters are not being violated."[60][61] Afran re-filed the same suit in Mercer County Superior Court and Judge Linda R. Feinberg heard arguments on October 4, 2004.

Fellow Democrat and New Jersey Senate President Richard Codey took office upon McGreevey's resignation[62] and served the remainder of the term until January 17, 2006.[63] At the time of McGreevey's resignation, the New Jersey State Constitution stipulated that the Senate president retains that position while serving as acting governor.[64]

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
stinking bum is dead?

come here little boy

If he was not a pedophile, ACK, this is a terrible thing to do.