Author Topic: BDS fail  (Read 881 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
BDS fail
« on: June 11, 2013, 05:32:17 PM »

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: BDS fail
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 06:58:49 PM »
I think the poster is wrong. This looks like arms shipment of the UK to muslim countries. And the UK doesn't get to tell Israel what to sell or not to sell (America does unfortunately). Perhaps it should be equipment the UK refused to sell to Israel but it sold to any other country, although I don't think Israel buys much equipment from the UK other then pilot gear (ejection seat component).

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 10:42:56 PM »
I think the poster is wrong. This looks like arms shipment of the UK to muslim countries. And the UK doesn't get to tell Israel what to sell or not to sell (America does unfortunately). Perhaps it should be equipment the UK refused to sell to Israel but it sold to any other country, although I don't think Israel buys much equipment from the UK other then pilot gear (ejection seat component).

Why would Israel sell any of this stuff to Islamic nations???

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 10:59:23 PM »

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 02:31:56 AM »

Why would Israel sell any of this stuff to Islamic nations???
Israel didn't sell Arab nations and Pakistan any weapon system, this that's not true. But Israel sold to Turkey allot of weapons system and every deal always include technology transfer, so eventually we are going to face Turkish made Israeli technology in use by the enemy.