Author Topic: Biggest self-hating jew in the world  (Read 2147 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Biggest self-hating jew in the world
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2013, 12:53:11 AM »
All I said was he is a former Satmar & I agree with you.
While I disagree with Satmar on many things I also recognize the good they do in chesed & tzedoka.

Shalom ChabadKahanist,

I was not posting that directly to you. I often see the Satmar being blamed for the actions of NK and I feel it is wrong. I know good Jews who have davened with Satmar...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2013, 12:54:13 AM »
No matter what this guy is obviously doing a big Chillul Hashem by renouncing Hashem and his people. He is among those I curse every day during the Amidah...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2013, 01:11:05 AM »
Shalom ChabadKahanist,

I was not posting that directly to you. I often see the Satmar being blamed for the actions of NK and I feel it is wrong. I know good Jews who have davened with Satmar...
I agree & I know some good Satmar Jews as well.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2013, 01:12:53 AM »

Here is his youtube channel. this man is surely pure evil and an egotist just like all evil erev rav.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2013, 01:23:09 AM »

Here is his youtube channel. this man is surely pure evil and an egotist just like all evil erev rav.

His comment:
You need to learn your Deen and a7kam of gheeba and takfir.Had you taken the time to look at my videos you would have seen that I left the Salafi Jihadi fikr 3 years ago. That is not a Rabbi it is a parody and a Joke and by us (Maliki) that is not awrah. I never threatened Richard Dawkins or the gays. I would be arrested if I did that.So my Mubahala stands & the ball is in your hands,

The dude's not really a rabbi.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2013, 01:28:57 AM »
Like what kind of phony Kahanists? I am lost here. I don't know what is worse. It is said about Israel that "your destroyers come from within". I assume it means people like Yosef fake-Cohen. Who have become violent anti-semites. Unless I know who are the phony back stabbing Kahanist or what they have done, I don't know what to compare Yosef fake-Cohen to.
Have phony Kahanists threatened to kill anyone like Yosef did to Rabbi Singer?
OK people like Aryeh Eldad, Itamar Ben Gvir, Mike Guzofsky, David Haivri, etc. No they haven't (to the best of my knowledge) threatened to murder fellow Jews but they have attacked and slandered real Kahanists and in at least one case, informed on other Jews. I would not be surprised if some of the above are Shabak.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2013, 01:30:58 AM »
Quit it with the Lashon Hara about Satmar. While I strongly disagree with their anti-zionist position, they are not NK and they are real Jews who perform mitzvot.

There have been traitors to every sect of Judaism there is, Satmar is not alone in this.
Chaim has explained several times over that Satmar leadership is extremely evil and always has been. Does that mean average Satmar are all as bad? No, it doesn't, but they should leave that cult.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2013, 01:33:16 AM »
Here is a non-Halachic partial Jew whos grandfather was on the board of directors of the ADL (an evil organization) who is now an Al-Qaeda spokesman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Yahiye_Gadahn

In another comment Jewish Nazi Khattab says he would kill gays if he were in Islamic lands. And here is his poem about the Yahud, "Kill The Jews That Occupy Palestine & Their Supporters, Ya Allah(Oh God) please throw liquid drain cleaner in their faces.,carry out your wrath on the Jewish occupiers make their fingers and brains stick on cafe walls from impact (bombing).

What a sick man surely he will be greatly punished for his evil

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2013, 01:39:21 AM »
Nazi "Rabbi" Weiss is also pure evil and fabricates Torah passages in the first minute of this video and also beleives that Jews deserve a second holocaust

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2013, 07:23:25 AM »
Bobby Fischer ys'v was far more dangerous than this yattab al-fag Cohen (or whatever f#ck his name is) because he was more influential and viewed as a chess gross master.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2013, 09:36:02 AM »
No ack, there are dumb ones and smart muzzrats. If we want to go by averages, your statement is an understatement, but some muzzrats don't want to be muzzrats anymore, and he went from Judaism to become a rat.

;D
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2013, 12:55:14 AM »
Nazi "Rabbi" Weiss is also pure evil and fabricates Torah passages in the first minute of this video and also beleives that Jews deserve a second holocaust

Even the Liberal media person is more Right Wing than this guy. Usually they let Anti-Israel people talk but he interrupts him. G-d did punish the Jews with the Destruction of the Temples but G-d also allowed the Jews to return. By doing good things, we hasten the Redemption. Such good things include settling the Land of Israel.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2013, 10:43:06 PM »
He is a former Satmar I heard.

I think that is almost 100 percent correct.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2013, 10:47:31 PM »
this Joseph 'cohen' is hardly the same person.  he was preaching militant death related hate last time i saw him. not some schmucky schmaltzy [censored]