Author Topic: "Dear Piece of Trash"  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
"Dear Piece of Trash"
« on: July 19, 2007, 07:39:01 PM »
Ohio city councilman Mark Polensek has written a scathing letter to drug dealer.  Check it out here:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0719071cleveland1.html

I just say I admire the guy.  If only more politicians could be like him...

Anyway, the piece of trash's mother is upset that this city councilman chewed out her feral loin sprout, and is thinking of suing. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: "Dear Piece of Trash"
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 07:43:50 PM »
Ohio city councilman Mark Polensek has written a scathing letter to drug dealer.  Check it out here:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0719071cleveland1.html

I just say I admire the guy.  If only more politicians could be like him...

Anyway, the piece of trash's mother is upset that this city councilman chewed out her feral loin sprout, and is thinking of suing. 
Excellent!  
You are so  right Lisa - if only we had more like him in our government.
What kind of upside down world is it that a Mother doesn't want to crawl under a rock with shame at having a son like this?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 07:45:15 PM »
Good for him! :D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 08:24:11 PM »
For people like this woman, it's always someone else's fault.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 08:39:34 PM »
Where are the city councilman like this in Seattle?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 09:17:37 PM »
She should've been sterilized before she had a chance to drop that a$$birth of a son into the world.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 10:53:32 PM »
Wow, that guy's got a fantastic sense of humor!  I LOVE IT
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris