Author Topic: The New Yorker cover  (Read 526 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
The New Yorker cover
« on: June 28, 2013, 06:03:49 PM »
In the new issue of The New Yorker, they did a cover about the Supreme Court's decisison on gay marrige.  The cover is of the Semase Street's Bert and Ernie(rumored for years as being gay muppets) snuggling on a couch watching the Supreme Court's gay marriage ruling.  If I owned the Children's Television Workshop which owns the copywright of these iconic charaters, I would sue The New Yorker for copyright infrigement.  Also, they are also implying like many in the gay community that Bert and Ernie, 2 muppets I might add are gay because they have been living together for over 40 years.  What do you guys think of this cover?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The New Yorker cover
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 07:08:43 PM »
I am outraged that these characters are gay. I just thought that they were to teach children that two men can get along like brothers. I have always been open to close male to male relationships so long as no physical sexual contact is involved. I hug some of my male friends and I have no sexual attraction to them and a hug is just a sign of close emotional bonding. But now that Ernie and Bert have been made into gay icons, it makes me sick.

It is hard not to be pushed towards 'homophobia' if there is such a thing. As I get sicker and sicker of the gay agenda I find it harder to not hate them for their perversion. So many years of accepting and turning away, saying that what goes on in a persons bedroom is private, has blown up in our faces. Our keeping quiet about this has allowed them to force their sick ways on the public in the guise of 'human rights'.

Brotherly love is now dying...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 08:28:12 PM »
I didn't say that Ernie and Bert were gay.  It's just that some idiots claim that they were simply because they have been living together in the same apartment since the show started in 1969.  I used to watch the show then and I never thought that they were gay.  Just 2 friends who are roomates.  There was another children's show I used to watch in the 1970's and early 1980's that aired on ch. 11 here in NYC called "The Magic Garden".  The 2 hosts were women who were friends since they were 14.  If that show was on today, people would say they were also gay.  Also, they had a puppet named Sherlock the Squirrel.  He was a pink squirrel.  The same people would also say he was gay. They had a bird puppet called Flapper.  He had rainbow colored wings.  They would also say he was in favor of the gay agenda.  Also a pink squirrel is a alcoholic drink.  So, they will say that they are promoting alcholism as well.  I know that it's stupid for posing this kind of thinking, but that's what the liberals think that ruin a great children's shows like these.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 08:42:29 PM »
I am outraged that these characters are gay. I just thought that they were to teach children that two men can get along like brothers. I have always been open to close male to male relationships so long as no physical sexual contact is involved. I hug some of my male friends and I have no sexual attraction to them and a hug is just a sign of close emotional bonding. But now that Ernie and Bert have been made into gay icons, it makes me sick.

It is hard not to be pushed towards 'homophobia' if there is such a thing. As I get sicker and sicker of the gay agenda I find it harder to not hate them for their perversion. So many years of accepting and turning away, saying that what goes on in a persons bedroom is private, has blown up in our faces. Our keeping quiet about this has allowed them to force their sick ways on the public in the guise of 'human rights'.

Brotherly love is now dying...
  Think of how many children will be influenced by this sick brain rot society we have become... Next on Hannah Montana, Miley and Lilly make out for the first time...  This whole sodomite thing has got me all pissed off.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 09:13:16 PM »
People should be outraged over this stupid nonscence

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 10:19:02 PM »
Guess what was just on 20/20? A teenage girl that thought she was a boy and a boy that thought he was a girl. They are both going through surgeries and hormone treatments to switch their genders. Guess what... They are itfriend and itfriend. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 10:34:21 PM »
You guys have to see this... 20/20 is now attacking Christians for being against kids having pre-marital sex! :nuke:

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 10:34:08 AM »
You guys have to see this... 20/20 is now attacking Christians for being against kids having pre-marital sex! :nuke:
i saw that story.  Well, anything is possible.  That's why the world stinks right now.