Author Topic: Thank G-d, 4 New JTF Videos Are Ready (07/29)  (Read 12046 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Thank G-d, 4 New JTF Videos Are Ready (07/29)
« on: July 28, 2007, 11:52:35 PM »
(Peace Now Traitors Attack JTF's Forum - Part 1)

(Peace Now Traitors Attack JTF's Forum - Part 2)

(Jewish Hero Jeffguy Saved JTF's Forums!)

(Foreign Aid Is Destroying U.S. And Israel)

Please rate, favorite and comment on the videos. Doing so boosts the videos' position on youtube bringing us more viewers.

Our schedule was temporarily thrown off a little by the Peace Now attack last week.

Chaim taped the programs on Friday. But he did not have time to send them to me for upload on YouTube before Shabbat.

By the way, I have seen some people here asking how we know that we were attacked by Peace Now. No one on the Hebrew forum asks that question because they all received e-mails signed by Peace Now, and they saw the Peace Now traitors flooding the forum.

One of the attackers' IP is 217.132.153.170, which is also one of the PERSONAL IPs of Yariv Oppenheimer, the official leader of Peace Now in Israel. So there is no doubt whatsoever that the attack came from Peace Now.

Our attorney in Israel will be filing a complaint with the police, but you can be certain that nothing will be done. Peace Now frequently vandalize the property of Jewish pioneers who live in Judea and Samaria IN THE PRESENCE OF POLICE AND SOLDIERS AND NOTHING IS EVER DONE TO THEM. Peace Now even stone and injure police and soldiers at some of their violent protests, but they are NEVER arrested. The ruling elites of Israel protect these evil traitors, because the ruling elites are also traitors.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
Re: Thank G-d, 4 New JTF Videos Are Ready (07/29)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 12:07:13 AM »
Hello Jimmy, and good day.

Fantastic!  The extra wait just increased the anticipation, but we're back on schedule.

Kindest regards,
Christopher
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 12:30:58 AM »
WOAH!... I am so honored... wow... I am speechless. I didn't expect that. I am so thankful from the deepest part of my heart and HONORED that I can help JTF in any way. Wow!

I love this forum and all the members in it. G-d bless JTF.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 12:40:10 AM »
Self-hating Jews are Jewish ethnically but not spiritually, culturally, or in any other way.  They feel no solidarity with the Jewish people or no connection to them.  They can even be anti-Semetic.

These are the kinds of people who are running the Israeli media and government.  They must be replaced with real Jews.

They are more loyal to cheap labor than they are to the survival of their country.

admin

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 04:25:15 PM »
How do you know Oppenheimer's personal IP?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 06:37:09 AM »

Ask that through a IM
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 06:44:58 AM »

We can't reveal that, but believe me if it wasn't, Oppenheimer would sue us for making the accusation.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 09:27:21 AM »
Is there anyway to take action against Pigs Now in the USA with the USA judicial system.

Maybe sue the USA chapter of Pigs Now?

Does JTF have an attorney in the USA with whom to consult regarding the matter?

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America