Author Topic: When is Vandalism not Vandalism? When a Jew does it...  (Read 438 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
When is Vandalism not Vandalism? When a Jew does it...
« on: July 01, 2013, 06:14:25 PM »
The more I read and hear about Israel's suicidal anti-Jewish policies the more I mourn for the destruction of the Holy Temple and the long exile which we still are in. How can a Jewish state act so self-hating as to impose laws which are biased against the people the state was established to protect?

A new law which has come into effect in Israel seems to impose laws unfairly against the Jewish people. This law now makes any graffiti or vandalism done by a Jew a crime on par with TERRORISM. Can you imagine being given a life sentence for spray painting a slogan on a wall? Being imprisoned for puncturing a tire? And yet if an ARAB does these things it is just considered vandalism, punishable by a fine? And this is supposed to be fair and in a democratic country?

The double-standard being applied to Jews in the Jewish state is beyond absurd. There is no merit in persecuting Jews for expressing their opinions through vandalism. In every other democratic country property crime is considered vandalism and usually dealt with through fines... But Israel must persecute the Jews who dare fight back against Arabs who are stabbing and stoning Jews every day...

How much longer will the religious Jews of the world support a country which seems to be the worst place in the world for Jews to live. I feel so sad that I am giving up on Israel and feel it is on a slide toward oblivion.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/01/us-israel-palestinians-vandalism-idUSBRE9600KL20130701

(Reuters) - Israel announced a crackdown on Monday against Jewish ultranationalists who vandalize Palestinian property, saying they were tantamount to terrorists and their attacks could fan sectarian violence.

The move followed the arrest of a 22-year Israeli from an Orthodox Jewish town near Tel Aviv for the vandalism of a Christian monastery in the occupied West Bank last year. The attack was carried out in solidarity with hardline Jewish settlers.

Graffiti left on the 19th-century Latrun Monastery referred to Migron, an unauthorized settler outpost evacuated by the Israeli government. The words "Jesus is a monkey" were also daubed on the wall in Hebrew, and the monastery's doors torched.

Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon said those suspected in so-called "Price Tag" incidents would now be subject to measures such as longer detentions and denial of access to lawyers while under interrogation - measures akin to those used by Israel's security services in tackling Palestinian militants.

"Price Tag perpetrators' conduct is identical to the conduct of modern terrorist groups, including ideological inspiration and covert action," the Defense Ministry said in a statement.

I gotta admit that I now fully support all those who vandalize property of the enemies of the Jewish people.

Tag Mechir Tzedek!

NO ARABS NO TERROR!

THEY MUST GO!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14