Author Topic: michael savage is a moron  (Read 529 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
michael savage is a moron
« on: July 01, 2013, 09:20:12 PM »
Claims zimmerman is at fault because he had a gun but martin didn't.  Says that getting head bashed into ground and taking out gun to shoot is shooting "for no reason."

What happened to the constitution, Michael?  It is not a crime to walk around armed even if others are not armed.  Not a crime to shoot in self defense.  No law requires frisking the attacker first to make sure he has a gun.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: michael savage is a moron
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 09:46:37 PM »
Until you're unconscious, and then you get your skull stomped in until you're dead?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 09:47:47 PM »
And that's not the law, at least where I live...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 09:54:28 PM »
Zimmerman was part of the neighborhood watch. He wasn't walking around armed for no reason.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 01:45:34 AM »
Michael Faggot is one of planet earth's biggest wastes of oxygen. He needs to be locked away in his favorite San Fran gay brothel and the key thrown away.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 07:49:54 AM »
Zimmerman was part of the neighborhood watch. He wasn't walking around armed for no reason.

Of course he wasn't. When he was provoked, he had to defend himself.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 11:55:55 PM »
I'm through with Michael Savage. 

Remember he also criticized the Israeli response to that Mavi Marmara flotilla incident.  He compared the fakestinians to European Jews trying to escape Nazi oppression. 

What a maroon!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 02:50:04 AM »
In 1999, a Jewish man from near where I live shot and killed a black man that tried to rob him. I guess because he was white, the police believed him. Now days that wouldn't happen because the police would be accused of being racist. Back then the mayor and DA were white Jews. Now both the mayor and DA as well as the Police Chief are black. Things have gone backwards in this country in the past 14 years. If someone defends him or herself, they are charged with a crime. The same thing happens when Jews shoot Arabs that try to break into their property.