Author Topic: C'mon Nelson, Satan needs a new playmate  (Read 664 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: C'mon Nelson, Satan needs a new playmate
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 03:21:03 PM »
And Yasser Arafat needs a playmate.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 08:36:14 PM »
No-no! Satan aka allah get him first.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 08:38:56 PM »
The main reason I would not be happy to see him die is that the news will fawn over him for weeks like puppies.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 09:16:35 PM »
I thought you were talking about Santana (Yemach Shemo)....

I just learned that Santana is a BDS bastard.... Now it is time to burn Santana albums...

Santana, Saddam, and Nelson will all be playing with Satan...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 10:17:04 PM »
You don't have to agree with someone's politics to like their music. If that were the case then pretty much ALL secular music would have to be burnt/thrown in the garbage.

This is awesome:

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 10:25:33 PM »
You don't have to agree with someone's politics to like their music. If that were the case then pretty much ALL secular music would have to be burnt/thrown in the garbage.

This is awesome:

:::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 11:51:44 PM »
You don't have to boycott a country because you don't agree with their politics either. Especially when that country is the victim of international slander and derision. It makes me mad to think about Roger Waters and Alice Walker and their campaign of slandering our Jewish state. If Santana can buy into that stuff I have to ask myself about what drives him, and it appears to me that he just doesn't care about facts, only what appears to be the 'humanitarian crisis' of the day.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 08:45:29 AM »
Anybody who advocates boycotting Israel has a very high chance of being a person who would agree with a second Holocaust. I really hate the fact that so many people especially in artistic professions like acting, music, writing, etc. are extreme left wingers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 08:51:03 AM »
The main reason I would not be happy to see him die is that the news will fawn over him for weeks like puppies.

considering this is bound to happen sooner or later perhaps it's best to get it overwith. Another thing that would be interesting for us to see is which of our current politicians says the most supportive things toward him after he dies, especially the Republicans.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 01:12:33 PM »
considering this is bound to happen sooner or later perhaps it's best to get it overwith. Another thing that would be interesting for us to see is which of our current politicians says the most supportive things toward him after he dies, especially the Republicans.

If he could just have never been, it will be better for our sanities not to have to watch the fawning.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge