Author Topic: A self-hating Serbian Jewish woman?  (Read 3621 times)

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
A self-hating Serbian Jewish woman?
« on: July 05, 2013, 05:43:43 AM »
I was always wondering why a smart, highly educated woman like Lea Kiš (in spite of her high pitched voice) has decided to be a host in the most trashy turbo-folk music TV show in Serbia?

She also has a potential to be a self-hating Jewish woman. Lea Kiš: Although I am originally Jewish, I am not preparing meals that are traditional to the area of Israel, because I have a mixture of all sorts of blood in me.

In each interview she did, she seemed very smart, down to earth and someone who has good qualities. She even admitted she does not like that awful trashy music and explained she belongs to another world, but she has become a synonym for pap and trash. It just proves that most people can be bought with money. In her interviews, she is always saying that she respects other values ​​and virtues, but yet she is hosting such yuck trashy programs. Lea Kiš's way is from a professional journalist to underestimating her own intelligence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=56s6sEQGuWs

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: A self-hating Serbian Jewish woman?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 07:17:02 PM »
I don't know much about her nor do I watch such TV shows. If she resigns some similar personality will  take over.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,