Poll

What is the real identity of the Pedofronter "A Blue Thread"?

Ralph
4 (33.3%)
Homo, Jr.
0 (0%)
Joshua Rosenfag
1 (8.3%)
Johnson Brown
1 (8.3%)
Americanzero
0 (0%)
Other (please list)
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Who is A Blue Thread really?  (Read 16617 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Who is A Blue Thread really?
« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2013, 05:26:53 PM »
No need for numerology. But was there not some antagonist named "Allan something T"?
I don't mean to sound paranoid but this person used ABT... I don't know what the B is but A T?

That sounds familiar. I still do not know who "Ralph" is though.

I don't see why you differentiate between trolls.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2013, 05:29:21 PM »
I don't see why you differentiate between trolls.

Nu?? Was there not a voting poll in this very thread asking people to vote on who they think Blue Thread was??? o_O Are people not allowed to vote anymore?
Because I voted "other" and the "other" on the poll says "please list". Which I will list based on Blue Thread posting "ABT" as his initials.

Anyways, it was just a thought.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2013, 05:50:37 PM »
No need for numerology. But was there not some antagonist named "Allan something T"?
I don't mean to sound paranoid but this person used ABT... I don't know what the B is but A T?

That sounds familiar. I still do not know who "Ralph" is though.
You really have no idea who Ralph is? Are you saying you weren't here in 2008 or 2009?

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2013, 06:03:47 PM »
You really have no idea who Ralph is? Are you saying you weren't here in 2008 or 2009?

Why the question? I really have no clue who he is, though I hear "Ralph" all the time. I guess I'll just use the search feature to find out.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2013, 06:09:49 PM »
He's been here in some form or another since at least 2007. I thought that you've been here quite a while.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2013, 06:16:35 PM »
Sorry but I was not aware of who he was. Just people mentioning him all the time.

But I am reading about it right now in the search feature. Too bad most search results just show posts about Ralph Nader.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2013, 06:28:09 PM »
Sorry but I was not aware of who he was. Just people mentioning him all the time.

But I am reading about it right now in the search feature. Too bad most search results just show posts about Ralph Nader.
He's supposedly a young man with a gambling problem, an Iranian "Christian" living in NYC. At first he claimed to be Jewish though. He first came on in 2007, I think (under the name of Ralph) and he started off asking Chaim a bunch of weird questions on Ask JTF. He gave off the vibe of someone with serious depression and/or other mental issues. Shortly after this he began flaming people randomly, for no reason, and making idiotic racial comments. He was banned in 2008 at around the time that Tina Greco, Kelly Taylor, Mills, Newman, etc. were causing all of their trouble, but Chaim opted to give him a second chance. He kept trolling away though and was soon banned again, for good. Since that time he has come back countless times to troll our forum under various new screennames and fake personae/identities; one of his most common MOs was to spam the forum with disgusting Holocaust pictures. Some of his alteregos included a black nationalist, a Klansman, a Pedofronter, and so on and so on. He especially gets mad when somebody makes fun of or criticizes his homeland of Iran in some way.

The following identities are Ralph:

"Khufu"
"George"
"N*ggerLyncher"
"OrthodoxJew"

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2013, 06:29:09 PM »
According to my understanding Erev Rav is not a state of being a Jew, it is a descendant of the non-Jews who left Egypt with the Jewish people. So no, I don't think a person who is an Erev Rav can ever be anything but an Erev Rav. These people kept the idolatry of their parents even as they left Egypt, and they were the ones who inspired the building of the Golden Calf.

Eruv-rav is probably from the Zohar. And even that is not a genetic thing. It is a psychological thing based on behavior that is said about certain people. You can have 2 brothers 1 a great G-D fearing one and the other we can name as being an "erev-rav" traitor, etc.

Anyway I was told by you, you would make a response in the mourning (of today) the time already passed, still waiting.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2013, 06:31:32 PM »
In that case, I think this Blue Thread does sound like Ralph then!  >:(

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #134 on: July 14, 2013, 06:32:53 PM »
I thought the Erev Rav just keep coming back in different generations. I never thought they keep passing their evilness genetically but rather they just keep coming back.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2013, 06:39:36 PM »
ABT probably just stands for "A Blue Thread"

OH MY GOSH!! You're right. I feel dumb.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2013, 06:40:49 PM »
Yes, ABT is "A Blue Thread".

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2013, 06:42:43 PM »
Ok, I made a mistake. I kind of should have used my mind to think today. I can't believe I did not realize it. Hence I feel like a moron at this moment.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2013, 07:06:10 PM »
I thought the Erev Rav just keep coming back in different generations. I never thought they keep passing their evilness genetically but rather they just keep coming back.

Just don't take this too seriously. It is just a modern label we make, not that much more. When we say it we just mean "traitor" or "scumbag" or something like that. Making the psychological portrayal that that person isn't part of the Jewish people even though he/she was born Jewish. Thats what it is. Don't get too caught up about it though.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2013, 07:37:58 PM »
Muman the latest for those I was talking about earlier and the Haredi haskaffa and their vile anti-Torah actions.
 Attacking soldiers again and calling the Kippot Shrugot (Knitted Kippa Religious Jews) "Amalek".

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/169908#.UeM2JI03sfQ

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2013, 07:49:33 PM »
Yes, ABT is "A Blue Thread".

Whatever happened to him? Not that anyone cares.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2013, 09:28:08 PM »
Tag,

There have been a lot of issues brought up in this thread.

I would like to address this by asking some questions (of course) and inspiring some thought. Is there a question from any of the sages that Jewish unity is a necessity for the advancement of the Torah idea in this world? Is there not a commandment, even according to Rambam, for Ahavat Yisrael? Does the Talmud not say that 'baseless hatred' was a contributing factor to the destruction of the Temple? If all of this is true then we must conclude that we must learn a lesson about what constitutes 'baseless hatred' and what constitutes 'Loving a Jew', does it not?

This is where I think the conversation should concentrate. The Talmud rabbis do place a lot of merit on the Jewish people, as people who want to do good (Chessed), merciful and with a good eye (Being a son of Abraham). It is also related that even the most basic Jew (who is not a Rasha, but not a Tzadik) has good deeds which will bring him mercy in the judgment of Heaven.

So the Torah must teach us how we can distinguish between the truly evil, and those who are off the path but salvegable. I recently posted in the Torah section a bunch of Kinot by the great Rabbi Leff in which he explains that there is a mitzvah to hate the evil doers, the heretics, and the informers. This is most certainly true, but what we must learn is that the hatred between Torah Jews leads non-Torah Jews to hate Torah Jews, and thus the nations of the world hate the Jewish people.

I found his explanation to contain truth and I recommend people who want to explore the parameters of 'baseless hatred' and 'ahavat yisrael' to listen to his discussion.

I posted my opinion of the recent attack by the Shas Rabbi against the entire religious Zionist establishment. I rebuke those Rabbis for making a grave mistake during a time which is most distressing. This Tish B'Av I will mourn even more for the people of Israel than previously for I am beginning to see how much baseless hatred exists which I did not acknowledge previously.

I hope to post more on the topic of baseless hatred versus loving a fellow Jew in a future post in the Torah section.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 09:51:08 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2013, 09:29:54 PM »
http://www.torah.org/learning/pirkei-avos/chapter5-22a.html?print=1

"Whoever possesses the following three traits is of the students of our father Abraham, and [whoever possesses] a different three traits is of the students of the wicked Balaam. [Those who have] a good eye, a humble spirit and a 'lowly' soul [are] of the students of our father Abraham. [Those who have] an evil eye, an arrogant spirit and a desirous (lit., 'wide') soul [are] of the students of the wicked Balaam. What is the difference between the students of our father Abraham and the wicked Balaam? The students of our father Abraham enjoy this world and inherit the World to Come, as it is said, 'There is for those who love Me to inherit [in the World to Come], and their storehouses [in this world] I will fill' (Proverbs 8:21). But the students of the wicked Balaam inherit Gehinnom (Hell) and descend into the pit of destruction, as it is said, 'And You, G-d, will bring them down to the pit of destruction, men of blood and deceit; they will not halve their lives. But I will trust in You' (Psalms 55:24)."

http://m.chabad.org/parshah/article_cdo/aid/324229/jewish/Flow-Chart-of-Goodness.htm

Kindness is often presented as a central virtue of the Jewish people. Abraham, the hero of our parshah, together with his wife Sarah, is a paradigm of kindness. One sees their hospitality to wayfarers at the beginning of the parshah, and later G-d says that He loves Abraham because "he will instruct his household after him to keep the way of G-d, doing charity and justice" (Genesis 18:19).

"Charity and justice" signify acts of kindness, and the Talmud cites this verse when it declares that there are three distinguishing features of the Jewish people, the descendants of Abraham: They are 1) modest, 2) merciful, and they 3) do acts of kindness. "Anyone who has these qualities," the Talmud goes on to say, "is fit to join the Jewish people."1
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2013, 09:45:45 PM »
Not that I want to drag this thread on any longer than it should be dragged on, here is the embedded link to Rabbi Leffs interesting discussion on the parameters of 'sinat chinam' vs 'ahavat yisrael'...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2013, 09:51:12 PM »
  Muman- dude seriously? Why do you write such silly questions with an accusation as if I or others don't believe in them. Anyway you shifted the discussion to something else while earlier you said you would directly answer my points made. You didn't even address one of them (the mourning passed) perhaps I can give you another day or 2 or more, but don't twist and shift to other topics while you said you would address my points. If you will do soo with honesty and with integrity instead of shifting the discussion and even calling me a heritic or something else you said earlier. If not then perhaps I don't need to be talking with you, but will just address the concerns of people like Dan and others who asked and wanted to debate issues such as Techellit and other things and if they are applicable or not.

By the way the latest from Shas just put the cherry on the cake as they say and proved my point precisely. Enough said. The soo called leadership is broken, NOTHING to do with real Judaism, and even Shas who are supposedly "Sefardic" party having nothing to do with real Sefardi culture and way of thinking. See this for example where ALL of Rabbi Ovadia's family (brothers and sisters except him) were involved in the Jewish underground and bombed British out of Israel, while today THE "Haredi" position and stance is that a good Jew just sits and learns and does not fight. That is also partly why the whole "amalik" latest comment came as well. They will either teach math and English or have budget cuts + go to army like everyone else.

(Watch this, I already put the exact time and very short).

http://youtu.be/Oqfb45DrV3k?t=3m12s

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2013, 10:13:37 PM »
  Muman- dude seriously? Why do you write such silly questions with an accusation as if I or others don't believe in them. Anyway you shifted the discussion to something else while earlier you said you would directly answer my points made. You didn't even address one of them (the mourning passed) perhaps I can give you another day or 2 or more, but don't twist and shift to other topics while you said you would address my points. If you will do soo with honesty and with integrity instead of shifting the discussion and even calling me a heritic or something else you said earlier. If not then perhaps I don't need to be talking with you, but will just address the concerns of people like Dan and others who asked and wanted to debate issues such as Techellit and other things and if they are applicable or not.

By the way the latest from Shas just put the cherry on the cake as they say and proved my point precisely. Enough said. The soo called leadership is broken, NOTHING to do with real Judaism, and even Shas who are supposedly "Sefardic" party having nothing to do with real Sefardi culture and way of thinking. See this for example where ALL of Rabbi Ovadia's family (brothers and sisters except him) were involved in the Jewish underground and bombed British out of Israel, while today THE "Haredi" position and stance is that a good Jew just sits and learns and does not fight. That is also partly why the whole "amalik" latest comment came as well. They will either teach math and English or have budget cuts + go to army like everyone else.

(Watch this, I already put the exact time and very short).

http://youtu.be/Oqfb45DrV3k?t=3m12s

Tag,

I am not sure why you feel a need to argue with me, honestly I apologize for the tone in my previous message. I do consider you a great source of wisdom and I believe you have studied quite a lot since we first began conversing almost 2 years ago.

I have already stated what I believe concerning Techilis. I go with the majority decision of the Rabbis I learn from which is that the blue thread is not worn till we are completely sure of the source of the dye used before the destruction. If you find fault with that I am sorry. I cannot prove or disprove whether this is the case. And there are reasons I have which lead me to believe that there are other forces which may lead people to endorse the dye you are mentioning.

Aside from this I don't know what there is to argue about concerning the blue thread. You believe that the Rabbis just don't want us to wear the blue thread for the reason that our fathers didn't, but I think the reason boils down to a halachic question.

If you would like to post the positive proof that this dye is the Techilis which we are supposed to wear maybe I will reconsider. I realize it is not easy to ensure that the dye is correct, but I also think that the Orthodox Jewish community as a whole has instituted this custom and I will follow it. Although I assume that wearing it, even if it is the wrong dye, couldn't hurt?

I will again apologize for the tone of my previous message. It has been a difficult week for me, and I resorted to a tactic which has always bothered me about the way a friend used to accuse me through back-handed questions. I did not intend on doing that, and I ask your forgiveness.

Let me disagree with you that Shas is representative of the greater Orthodox Jewish community. As you know I am Ashkenazi and do not really hold Shas as a representative of my beliefs. I do not hate Haredim, but I think they are being misled by some politically crazed Rabbis who are making a chillul hashem through their acts and words. But I don't condemn all Rabbis who lead Jewish chassidim... I hope that this doesn't inspire more hatred of the religious Jews, no matter what their 'affiliation'.