Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 499 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 14, 2013, 12:08:14 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:24:40 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I was there one time. It was Erev Rosh Chodesh Elul so the place was Muslim Nazi free. The Jews didn't do anything to what the Muslims call a "mosque" there other than to pray at Isaac's Tomb which is Judenrein all but 10 days a year. When the whole place is Judenrein 10 days a year, this is what the animals do there.

I lucked out to see Isaac's Tomb on my only time in Hebron. I didn't even know it would be free of the animals that day. Of course I like the real animals in Hebron (The cats.). I also remember there was a pigeon on Jacob's Tomb which I didn't like. Abraham's and Jacob's Tombs are behind bars. It looks the Muslim Nazis locked it so the Jews can't get in. Isaac's Tomb is the biggest area and the tomb is covered by a red and white color. It's a disgrace that the Israeli authorities don't let us make our own grave markers. The only of our holy sites that we have complete access to is Rachel's Tomb which is Muslim free. There is a wall separating it from the terrorist occupied part of Bethlehem. Only foreign citizens can visit the terrorist part of Bethlehem. They let them go on foot. Jews have to wait for a car or bus to come to get a ride the last few meters to Rachel's Tomb because the soldiers don't let people walk there. But you can walk to the border crossing and watch the goyim go to Bethlehem.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 01:40:02 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't know what is more insane.  That this situation exists, or that the Hevron Jews still expect to convince the govt to do something about it.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Blame Moshe Dayan. The animals all fled to Jordan and he invited them back. Hebron's Arabs are among the worst in Judea and Samaria. They are certainly the worst that live in the same city as Jews.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
May G-d permit us to witness the destruction of these barbarians, whether by our own hands, or by divine providence. This is all I can say concerning this.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
What do you mean desecrating? Kill is in their religion more than anything else. They were practicing the highest form of righteous mudrat worship.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Muslamic rodents are so wicked that given a freedom of even one minute, they get involved in the criminal and terrorist acts of plundering, destruction and sacrilege.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Jews don't go around destroying Islamic architecture during Shabbat. So why are these Muzzies doing this during Ramadan, the supposed holy month?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Blame Moshe Dayan. The animals all fled to Jordan and he invited them back. Hebron's Arabs are among the worst in Judea and Samaria. They are certainly the worst that live in the same city as Jews.

Why should I blame him, is he even still alive?    Decades have gone by - that is plenty of time to rectify this situation.  And it is the Netanyahu govt which does nothing about this currently.   He also gave away 3/4 of Hevron.  He is to blame.   The Jews of Hevron are also to blame in part because for all these years they haven't gotten the message through their heads that the govt is just not going to help them.