Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 403 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 17, 2013, 06:39:43 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:28:27 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Trayvonicidal psychos now going after Zimmerman's parents
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 06:52:35 PM »
Where is MS13? Why aren't they protecting one of their own?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 06:58:31 PM »
Where is MS13? Why aren't they protecting one of their own?
They're to busy keeping up the supply of blow to the Grand Dictator!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 08:00:26 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 07:25:43 PM »
Quote from: Dan Ben Noah
..........[SNIP]   "We pray for Trayvon Martin to be in a better place," she [Gladys Zimmerman] said. "He is always in our prayers."

I have to laugh at this.  Trayvon was banging your son's head on the pavement and he's in your prayers???  Maybe she really means that she's praying that he's burning in hell?  I mean, why would you be praying for your son's attacker?  My guess is the answer is this:  "public relations!"

I'll tell you the kind of person that I am:  If you attack me and I shoot and kill you in order to protect myself, you can be sure that I wouldn't be praying for you.  Does this make me a bad person?

This reminds me of Rabbi's Kahane's retort to Golda Meir when she had bad feelings towards the Egyptians -- not because they attacked and killed Israeli's, but because that action forced Israeli's to kill Egyptians.  Rabbi Kahane was aghast at that statement!  He believed (and rightly so) that she should have been happy that the Israeli army was killing as many Egyptian soliders as they could.  Rabbi Kahane wasn't praying for dead Egyptian soldiers, you can count on that.  So, in an analagous manner, why is Zimmerman's mother praying for her son's attacker?  My guess is that she's not praying for him at all.