Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 597 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 16, 2013, 11:12:04 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:29:04 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Get your tee-hees, ha-has, and nyuk-nyuks ready
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 11:15:53 AM »
If camels everywhere rose up against their rapists, Islam could be held in check.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 11:46:34 AM »
This is what usually happens to the Camel. Notice them laughing.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 03:28:36 PM »
Camels shall be imparted with some special genes so that they are able to immediately eliminate their exploiters and oppressors i.e the muslamics.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 06:05:20 PM »
The scenes look like they could be from the Middle Ages.  They haven't changed a bit.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 06:37:22 PM »
Cruelty to animals disgusts me.  These 2 videos are a horror show and I'm in tears.  These muslimes are vile, vicious, less-then-human savages and they don't belong on earth.  I wish both those camels had killed them all.  Humanity is stained by these ugly, ignorant creatures.  Islam is death cult and nothing more.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 12:06:04 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qurban

Qurbani comes from the word Qurban. It is related to the Hebrew word for Temple offerings (Korban). I guess Muslims bring offerings to Allah wherever they feel like. I've heard of them killing camels as a form of thanksgiving offering. I think they did it when King Hussein came back to Jordan to make his son the Crown Prince before he died of cancer. They pretended King Hussein was healed and I remember reading about them offering their camels as a form of thanksgiving.

This is what Wikipedia says about Muslim sacrifices. I guess they don't follow their own laws.

Animals bought with the intention of sacrifice but were not slaughtered by the 12th of Zul Hijja should be donated 'alive' to charity.

Important considerations before sacrifice[edit]
The hair and milk of a living sacrificial animal may not be used before sacrifice
The animal be treated humanely
A spacious and clean enclosure be provided for the animal
The animal must be given adequate feed
The water to the animal be changed three times daily
Live animals must be kept out of view of the slaughtering area
The slaughter area has to be clean
Dragging the animal is not allowed
The knife for sacrifice has to be sharpened to the optimum, and the slaughter should be carried out quickly and effectively to minimise the suffering sustained by the animal. Sharpening is not allowed in front of the sacrificial animal. Muhammad saw a man who was sharpening his knife after laying down a sheep to be slaughtered. Muhammad rebuked him saying: Do you intend to make it die two deaths? Why did you not sharpen your knife before laying it down?
The correct size knife has to be used to slaughter the animal swiftly
It is preferable for those intending sacrifice not to cut hair of their bodies or clip their nails from the 1st of Zul Hijjah to after the sacrifice of their animal.

The actual sacrifice and method of slaughter[edit]

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 05:05:04 AM »
They are cruel sadistic blood lusting  people.