Author Topic: Queen Elizabeth II Approves Homosexual "Marriages"  (Read 665 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Queen Elizabeth II Approves Homosexual "Marriages"
« on: July 17, 2013, 11:35:12 PM »
And she is supposed to be the head of the Anglican Church. I guess that church doesn't believe in its own Bible which condemns homosexuality. Can you imagine if that would have happened during the reign of King Edward II who is said to be homosexual and his "son" King Edward III was the product of an adulterous affair since he did not have relations with his own wife due to his sickness? Would they have had a homo "marriage" for the king?

"Gay Marriage Legal In Britain After Royal Assent"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/17/gay-marriage-legal-in-britain-after-royal-assent/#ixzz2ZMeY2p3i

LONDON (AFP) –  Britain legalised gay marriage Wednesday after Queen Elizabeth II gave her royal assent to a bill approved by lawmakers, paving the way for the first same sex weddings in 2014.

Members of parliament cheered as they were told the historic bill, pushed through by Prime Minister David Cameron despite opposition within his own party, had passed into law.

The first gay weddings are expected in the middle of next year as the government is sorting out issues such as the impact on pensions.

"This is a historic moment that will resonate in many people's lives," said Culture Minister Maria Miller, whose department was responsible for the bill.

"I am proud that we have made it happen, and I look forward to the first same sex wedding by next summer."

MPs in parliament's lower House of Commons formally approved the bill on Tuesday night, a day after the upper House of Lords gave it the nod.

The queen's assent, given in her capacity as head of state, was then announced in both chambers of parliament on Wednesday, at which point it became law.

"I have to notify the House in accordance with the Royal Assent 1967 that Her Majesty has signified her Royal Assent to the following acts... Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Bill," John Bercow, the speaker of the House of Commons, told MPs.

The cheers that greeted the news belied the stormy passage that the bill had through parliament, during which many of Cameron's Conservative MPs opposed it.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Approves Homosexual "Marriages"
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 11:36:33 PM »
Edward II (25 April 1284 – 21 September 1327), also called Edward of Caernarfon,[1] was King of England from 1307 until he was deposed by his wife Isabella in January 1327. He was the sixth Plantagenet king, in a line that began with the reign of Henry II. Between the strong reigns of his father Edward I and son Edward III, the reign of Edward II was considered by some to be disastrous for England, marked by alleged incompetence, political squabbling and military defeats.

While Edward fathered at least five children by two women, he was rumoured to have been bisexual. His inability to deny even the most grandiose favours to his unpopular male favourites (first a Gascon knight named Piers Gaveston, later a young English lord named Hugh Despenser) led to constant political unrest and his eventual deposition.

Edward I had pacified Gwynedd and some other parts of Wales and the Scottish lowlands, but never exerted a comprehensive conquest. However, the army of Edward II was devastatingly defeated at Bannockburn, freeing Scotland from English control and allowing Scottish forces to raid unchecked throughout the north of England.

In addition to these disasters, Edward II is remembered for his probable death in Berkeley Castle, allegedly by murder, and for being the first monarch to establish colleges at Oxford and Cambridge: Oriel College at Oxford and King's Hall, a predecessor of Trinity College, at Cambridge.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 11:38:49 PM »
The invasion of England

By 1325, Isabella's marriage to Edward II was effectively over, and she was facing increasing pressure from Hugh Despenser the younger, Edward's new royal favourite. With her lands in England seized, her children taken away from her and her household staff arrested, Isabella began to pursue other options. When her brother, King Charles IV of France, seized Edward's French possessions in 1325, she returned to France, initially as a delegate of the King charged with negotiating a peace treaty between the two countries. However, her presence in France became a focal point for the many nobles opposed to Edward's reign. Isabella gathered an army to oppose Edward, in alliance with Roger Mortimer, whom she took as a lover. Isabella and Mortimer returned to England with a mercenary army, seizing the country in a lightning campaign. The Despensers were executed, and Edward II forced to abdicate – his eventual fate and possible murder remains of considerable historical debate. Isabella ruled as regent until 1330, when Isabella's son, Edward deposed Mortimer in turn and ruled directly in his own right.[61]

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 11:40:12 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_I_of_England

Edward I is known for expelling the Jews from England. I guess his Divine punishment was what happened to his son. Yimach Shemam!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 11:40:52 PM »
Finances, Parliament and the Expulsion of Jews

Edward I's frequent military campaigns put a great financial strain on the nation.[137] There were several ways through which the king could raise money for war, including customs duties, money lending and lay subsidies. In 1275, Edward I negotiated an agreement with the domestic merchant community that secured a permanent duty on wool. In 1303, a similar agreement was reached with foreign merchants, in return for certain rights and privileges.[138] The revenues from the customs duty were handled by the Riccardi, a group of bankers from Lucca in Italy.[139] This was in return for their service as money lenders to the crown, which helped finance the Welsh Wars. When the war with France broke out, the French king confiscated the Riccardi's assets, and the bank went bankrupt.[140] After this, the Frescobaldi of Florence took over the role as money lenders to the English crown.[141]

Below a piece of text is seen a king on a throne on a podium. On either side is seen a king and a bishop in front of the podium and clerks behind it. In front of this sit a number of lay and ecclesiastical lords, and more clerks, in a square on a chequered floor.

16th-century illustration of Edward I presiding over Parliament. The scene shows Alexander III of Scotland and Llywelyn ap Gruffudd of Wales on either side of Edward; an episode that never actually occurred.[142]

Another source of crown income was represented by England's Jews. The Jews were the king's personal property, and he was free to tax them at will.[143] By 1280, the Jews had been exploited to a level at which they were no longer of much financial use to the crown, but they could still be used in political bargaining.[144] Their usury business – a practice forbidden to Christians – had made many people indebted to them and caused general popular resentment.[145] In 1275, Edward had issued the Statute of the Jewry, which outlawed usury and encouraged the Jews to take up other professions;[146] in 1279, in the context of a crack-down on coin-clippers, he arrested all the heads of Jewish households in England and had around 300 of them executed.[147] In 1280, he ordered all Jews to attend special sermons, preached by Dominican friars, with the hope of persuading them to convert, but these exhortations were not followed.[148] The final attack on the Jews in England came in the Edict of Expulsion in 1290, whereby Edward formally expelled all Jews from England.[149] This not only generated revenues through royal appropriation of Jewish loans and property, but it also gave Edward the political capital to negotiate a substantial lay subsidy in the 1290 Parliament.[150] The expulsion, which was not reversed until 1656,[151] followed a precedent set by other European territorial princes: Philip II of France had expelled all Jews from his own lands in 1182; John I, Duke of Brittany, drove them out of his duchy in 1239; and in the late 1240s Louis IX of France had expelled the Jews from the royal demesne before his first passage to the East.[152]

Among the main achievements of the reign of Edward I were the reforms of the institution of the English Parliament and its transformation into a source for generating revenues.[3] Edward held Parliament on a reasonably regular basis throughout his reign.[153] In 1295, however, a significant change occurred. For this Parliament, in addition to the secular and ecclesiastical lords, two knights from each county and two representatives from each borough were summoned.[154] The representation of commons in Parliament was nothing new; what was new was the authority under which these representatives were summoned. Whereas previously the commons had been expected simply to assent to decisions already made by the magnates, it was now proclaimed that they should meet with the full authority (plena potestas) of their communities, to give assent to decisions made in Parliament.[155] The king now had full backing for collecting lay subsidies from the entire population. Lay subsidies were taxes collected at a certain fraction of the moveable property of all laymen.[156] Whereas Henry III had only collected four of these in his reign, Edward I collected nine.[157] This format eventually became the standard for later Parliaments, and historians have named the assembly the "Model Parliament".[158]

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 12:42:33 AM »
No surprise. It's not like the Queen has ultimate power, she is more interested in taking her vacation to Balmoral Castle and waving at the public.

The anglical church has been accepting gay priests or whatever it is they have. And parliament has a lot of leftist. Surprised? No.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 02:25:41 AM »
This is exactly what happens if the assembly binds itself to the political power. Always happened things like this.

The Angelican church is following the Zeitgeist. They are forced to do so caused by the close connection to the government. The bible is "interpreted" the way according to the oppinions of the political rulers.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 09:26:52 AM »
Oh! Take me to England! Long live the drag-Queen!

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 11:05:11 AM »
Should be interesting how the Shariah Muslims will react down the line.

There may be a civil war in England in our lifetime.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 11:36:16 AM »
That's really crazy. She's suiciding that nation.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2013, 04:07:18 PM »
The Rubber Queen has spoken..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2013, 04:38:01 PM »
I would expect as much from a family of people who have been inbred for generations. If you can't keep your hands off of your 1st cousin, your sister or your daughter you won't condemn two men or two women from sleeping with each other.
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2013, 07:29:50 PM »
I would expect as much from a family of people who have been inbred for generations. If you can't keep your hands off of your 1st cousin, your sister or your daughter you won't condemn two men or two women from sleeping with each other.

Even Jews are permitted to marry their first cousins. I don't know what you mean by them going with their sister or daughter. As far as I know, only blacks and Muslims do that type of stuff. Al Sharpton's half brother is also his nephew because his sister had a baby with their father.

There is no comparison with marrying a first cousin (Which is permitted for Jews and Noahides.) and homosexual "marriage". In Israel, cases of Jews marrying their first cousins is common.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2013, 08:16:57 PM »

Even Jews are permitted to marry their first cousins. I don't know what you mean by them going with their sister or daughter. As far as I know, only blacks and Muslims do that type of stuff. Al Sharpton's half brother is also his nephew because his sister had a baby with their father.

There is no comparison with marrying a first cousin (Which is permitted for Jews and Noahides.) and homosexual "marriage". In Israel, cases of Jews marrying their first cousins is common.

I think he's talking about the drag-queen of england's people.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774