Author Topic: Trayvon is a father  (Read 981 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Trayvon is a father
« on: July 18, 2013, 03:52:59 AM »
http://nationalreport.net/teen-girl-comes-forward-as-mother-of-trayvon-martins-child/

I could post her picture, but we're been having too much visual trauma lately.

Teen Girl Comes Forward As Mother Of Trayvon Martin’s Child

<NationaReport>In a shocking new twist on the Trayvon/Zimmerman case, a Florida teen has come forward claiming she is the mother of the late Trayvon Martin’s child. Lashiqa Williams, who was reportedly 15 at the time of the child’s conception, is calling for a DNA test to prove Trayvon is the father of her 2-year-old baby girl, Porsha Jazmine Williams.

Just hours after George Zimmerman was released as a free man, Lashiqa contacted local news stations in her hometown of Miami, Florida, and has appeared in several interviews since regarding her accusations.

This brings forward more questions about the character of the deceased Trayvon Martin. After certain text messages and phone conversations came to light showing Trayvon as homophobic and enamored by the “thug life”, it now appears he could also be pinned as a dead-beat father. In an interview with our east coast affiliate, The Floridian Tribune, Lashiqa had this to say:

“Trayvon knew it was his kid. He told me he didn’t want nothin’ to do with our baby. Said all that fatherhood crap was for suckers and he wasn’t no sucker: He was gonna be a hustler. I’ve tried many times to get him to acknowledge his beautiful daughter. He just wasn’t hearin’ any of it. Eventually Trayvon’s mother stepped in and told me if I didn’t stop callin’ she was gonna press charges for harassment. So here I am with this baby at 16, not knowin’ what to do…”
Lashiqa Williams As She Spoke With Our East Coast Affiliates

Lashiqa Williams As She Spoke With Our East Coast Affiliates

Lashiqa is insisting on having Trayvon’s body exhumed to run extensive DNA tests to prove he is in fact the father. She went on to state that she’s even contacted The Maury Povich Show, hoping Maury can finance the expensive DNA testing.

It’s stated the two attended the same High School of Krop Senior High and dated for a very short time before she was impregnated by Trayvon Martin.

The National Report will have continued up-to-date reports on this story, as well as George Zimmerman’s civil suit against the Martin’s for their son’s out of control behavior and the assault that lead to Zimmerman killing him in obvious self defense.
- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/teen-girl-comes-forward-as-mother-of-trayvon-martins-child/#sthash.ECzoCb29.dpuf
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Trayvon is a father
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 04:28:33 AM »
I checked out this national report and it is a disgusting lowlife tabloid. It cannot be considered a reliable source of information.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 09:03:19 AM »
I'm actually surprised there aren't black women coming out of the woodwork trying to get a piece of all this media attention so they can get their own paydays.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 01:13:39 PM »
Maury povich, get ready
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 02:51:42 PM »
Dat be travon. He be in hell now.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 03:51:10 PM »
Dat be travon. He be in hell now.

Yeah, he be roasting along wif da otha brothas.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 04:32:01 PM »
Dawg it be hotter than mutha afrikka
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 04:55:21 PM »
Maury povich, get ready
Forget Maury Povich, George Zimmerman better get ready!