Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 371 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 25, 2013, 08:35:37 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:38:29 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Settlers go to Washington to throw the BS flag in Kerry's face
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 12:48:54 AM »
Are the Shomron Regional Council people better than the Yesha Council? The Yesha Council is just a political organization. The Shomron Regional Council is actually a municipal government for places in Northern Samaria that are not big enough to be their own local councils or cities. You could compare them to Americans promoting state rights as opposed to federal dictates. But Israel does not have a federal government. Israel has 6 districts which are like counties but Judea and Samaria is under civilian military rule (The Civil Administration) so officially it doesn't belong to a district. But districts are still only divisions of the national State Government. Israel has only a National Police Force. Local governments have limited power in Israel.