Author Topic: New chicago documentary  (Read 528 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
New chicago documentary
« on: July 27, 2013, 09:38:57 PM »
This city chicago is the new hollywood. High action performance. Best picture. XD

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: New chicago documentary
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 10:50:15 PM »
That's what you get when on of their own became "president" and his top court Jew becomes their mayor.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 01:10:40 AM »
I was born in Chicago so I can speak about the problems there being true, tearing down Cabrini green didn't fix the issue, the thugs are still all over englewood, austin, southwest of Humboldt Park are warzones and violent, full of gang activity. There's a reason there was a large amount of flight to the suburbs and depopulation which is a shame considering Chicago at one time was actually a very advanced city until the criminals overtook most of the west and southwest of Chicago. There are still a lot of conservatives in Chicago but a lot of them reside outside in the suburbs or are trying to secede from Cook County which is why Dupage and Lake were created.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 01:49:16 AM »
Cabrini green pique my interest. Speak more into detail before and after effects. I'm a Candyman fan!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 02:26:07 AM »
Cabrini green pique my interest. Speak more into detail before and after effects. I'm a Candyman fan!

Carbini green was a old housing project that was built in the 1940's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabrini_Green

basically the area known as "little hell" was originally inhabited primarily by Italians and was known as Little Sicily, however for the last 40 years, the area is about 99-100 percent African American, what happened is that a large number of African Americans had migrated to Chicago from the South and Chicago was heavily segregated at that time (and still is to this day) based on neighborhood, there was some housing discrimination practices that took place and African Americans were known to have lower income than say someone of white background and so many of them ended up in the housing projects such as Cabrini Green.

Basically what happened is that over the last 30 years or so as different gangs formed in Chicago, many of the African American gangs in the area started using the public housing for drug distribution and ended up turning it into a criminal turf, it was so bad that the mayor of Chicago at that time ended up trying to prove it was safe living there for a week and she left after only a couple of days due to it being unsafe, she even had a metal bulletproof door installed as well as armor on the windows, unfortunately when she left, the criminal gangs that occupied Carbini Green ended up using that area to snipe their rival gang members from the area and it was constantly being raided. The drug issue and violence was so out of control that the whole project ended up just being completely demolished, the place was completely unsanitary and a mess, also a waste of tax dollars.

you can actually see how a nice neighborhood turns into a crime infested neighborhood as soon as you hit the projects in this video and the segregation that still exists.

to give you a better idea, Cabrini Green was mainly demolished for political and sanitary reasons, which is why much of the African American population shifted towards lower income areas in general, unfortunately as you and I know, the lower income areas of course tend to have more crime.

My personal opinion is those public housing units scare the crap out of me, they remind me of the gray apartments from the soviet union or something.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 10:28:59 AM »
Even in the 70s was bad. Before you posted, I had watched this video and it also mentions the mayor stayed over at the projects and moved back a quarter mile away to her luxury home.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 10:54:16 AM »
This video was probably made by a liberal but it does contain statistics

You can see the huge difference in population shift and income, unfortunately the video doesn't mention that most of those areas are crime areas and that the reason those areas turned to urban decay was due to white flight.

It is so depressing to see what has happened to chicago, it's always been very very political there and many of my family members either ran businesses in chicago, were engineers, architects, my grandpa built windows for the skyscrapers, it was truly the 3rd coast with beautiful Lake Michigan, but from its inception due to high corruption, and just plain out racism (against whites, jews, etc.) and civil rights activists, the city has fallen apart at a alarming rate. It's disturbing that so many great cities that were built by conservatives are just falling apart in liberal hands,