Author Topic: More Liberal Tomfoolery : Climate Change Responsible for all Crime  (Read 632 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This story sounds to me like complete and utter B.S... I am sure that more people died in Wars in the past and crime was worse long before man-made emissions were released into the atmosphere. Yet the news has been running this story which claims that crime (robbery and rape) increase during periods of warming. Also suggesting that wars and all evil are the result of climate change.

I think this story is a manufactured one in order to take t he onus off of evil people and blame 'carbon emissions' for these ills.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-23538771

Shifts in climate are strongly linked to increases in violence around the world, a study suggests.

US scientists found that even small changes in temperature or rainfall correlated with a rise in assaults, rapes and murders, as well as group conflicts and war.

The team says with the current projected levels of climate change, the world is likely to become a more violent place.

The problem is that the world has not been warming for almost 20 years now.... And yet they still are claiming that man is responsible for bringing climate change... Shame on them.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: More Liberal Tomfoolery : Climate Change Responsible for all Crime
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 06:47:29 PM »
Just read that those 'scientists' who published this rubbish come from UC Berkeley (THE most liberal, anti-American, anti-Jewish university on the planet)..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 06:47:48 PM »
Another shifting of the blame by liberals away from personal responsibility for one's actions.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 06:51:43 PM »
Another shifting of the blame by liberals away from personal responsibility for one's actions.

Yeah, I guess the next time it is hot out I will go out and shoot someone and then rob a 7/11 and blame the temperature for it... Oh yeah, that would only work if my skin color was black...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 06:58:44 PM »
In the past the crazies would use the excuse that the moon was full to explain their evil traits... But when science looked into the question it became clear that there was no correlation between murders, psychological problems, etc. and the phase of the moon.

http://www.livescience.com/7899-moon-myths-truth-lunar-effects.html