Author Topic: 16 Year Old Black Strangles 12 Year Old White Girl to Death  (Read 6617 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
16 Year Old Black Strangles 12 Year Old White Girl to Death
« on: August 07, 2013, 07:23:44 PM »
As Jesse Jackson liked to say: Don't send him to jail, send him to Yale!

The murderer "declined to discuss a motive for the killing."  Well, how about this one:  a homicidal hatred of whites he learned from his parents and other members his community.  As Hillary likes to say: It takes a village.

The best thing white parents can do for their kids is raise them in a predominantly white community with few or, better, no blacks. 

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/parts_admits_luring_strangling_year_tZnp0PbCFVqpnEcHysI2wL
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 09:44:47 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
Re: 16 Year Old Black Strangles 12 Year Old White Girl to Death
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 08:52:34 PM »
When I see news stories like this I am neither shocked or surprised. Many people have immigrated to what was the Greatest Nation on Earth. And have managed to assimilate into Society ."There is one particular group of our population given privileges over other groups based solely on heritage. It's as if the other groups must step aside because one particular division of the population has convinced the rest, that they are more deserving of, education, medical care, housing and free food. How is it that one of the divisions of society populate over 45% of the jails in the U.S. but only make up 12% of total citizenry." Twenty Eight ( 28% ) percent of this group will end up in prison or on parole, 1 in 9 will use illegal drugs while pregnant, Seventy (70% ) percent are born to unwed mothers, in a random test for sexually transmitted diseases the CDC reports that 48% tested positive and only 7% had knowledge of being infected with an STD at the time of being tested. They represent 75% of the entire worlds carrier of AIDS. They are 4.5 times more likely to use the Department of Public Social Services for daily living allowances, and 62% of them born will be funded for by the same Department of Public Social Services. ( Welfare ). Ninety percent ( 90% ) of all interracial crimes are committed by them, they are 4 times more likely to murder their own children, and 7 times more likely to abandon their own children to be given up for adoption. They are outnumbered 9 to 1 in US population statistics yet 50% of all murders are committed by them. In fact the number one killer of this groups females ages 15 to 34 is homicide at the hands of a current or former intimate partner. And lets not leave out this statistic, Approximately 40% of this groups females report coercive contact of a sexual nature by age 18. In the inner cities ( 48% ) of them between the ages of 16 and 62 are unemployed. The numbers have only worsened since the Department of Justice, The National Institute for Drug Abuse, and the Centers for Disease Control began keeping statistics.

I wrote this about 2 years ago. So the stats are probably even worse. Feel free to copy/post in comments in online news. I am at an absolute zero when it comes to ( THEM !!! )
טוב להיות זנב לאריות מאשר ראש לשועלים

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 09:11:34 PM »
How about that nut who drove onto Venice boardwalk killing one woman and injuring 20 by-standers...

This guy was white... But he was definitely a mental case.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 10:07:58 PM »
How about that nut who drove onto Venice boardwalk killing one woman and injuring 20 by-standers...

A part of a small, hated minority of psychos. Can you imagine any singer getting respect outside of gangster rap? There are white people in the criminal counter-culture the liberals labelled "black culture", and they revere criminals. It stems from mostly black neighborhoods in the United States, the media glamorizes it like very evil thing, and living in a place where people think that a part of who they are is to do evil things is hell. Many are poorly educated, and jealousy, hatred and self-entitlement are also huge factors. These are all glamorized as well. You don't know what it's like Mums. I can't ever fully know, but I can see how it works, and even though the things that will turn you into an evil person are avoidable and mostly pure insane for black Americans, a massive portion of them will fall into them, and then with their negative attitudes, many go to an insane level, and the news justifies it like they justify Terroristinian rock throwers.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 11:19:17 PM »

Silly argument to sway way from the actual truth. They were good Germans in Nazi Germany, but the vast majority, you guessed it  were Nazis. So there regime  had to be ended.

Yes they are bad crazy white people, but for the small time being in America, they are the majority. As mentioned blacks are 12 percent of the population and are not only killing white people, they are literally killing each other. Either by murder or abortions. So before you play the PC moral ground, it is actually unpc not to bring up blacks problems regardless of the tragic Venice broadwalk incident.

I think the main point is the Zimmerman case, wh is not getting world wide coverage?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 12:44:24 AM »
Silly argument to sway way from the actual truth. They were good Germans in Nazi Germany, but the vast majority, you guessed it  were Nazis. So there regime  had to be ended.

Yes they are bad crazy white people, but for the small time being in America, they are the majority. As mentioned blacks are 12 percent of the population and are not only killing white people, they are literally killing each other. Either by murder or abortions. So before you play the PC moral ground, it is actually unpc not to bring up blacks problems regardless of the tragic Venice broadwalk incident.

I think the main point is the Zimmerman case, wh is not getting world wide coverage?

This has nothing to do with PC. I am all for pointing out the problems with black culture. But things must be put into perspective.If you are going to point out blacks committing crimes you must also be aware that whites are committing many crimes also, and I can point to several cases in the media and locally where white criminals are quite deadly.

I am not sure what you are talking about the Zimmerman case... It has received more than ample coverage and I am glad the media has let that story go. All along I supported Zimmerman and am glad he was found not guilty. I don't know how that relates to this case unless the guy did it because of Trayvon.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 12:54:19 AM »

These two white folks went on a killing spree in the late 1950s killing 11 people...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/07/woman-convicted-infamous-murder-spree-as-teen-critically-injured-in-car-crash/

As a 14-year-old, then-Caril Fugate and her 19-year-old boyfriend, Charlie Starkweather, went on a killing spree in Nebraska and Wyoming in 1957-58 that claimed the lives of Fugate's mother, stepfather, 2-year-old sister and eight others. Starkweather was executed, while Fugate left prison in 1976.

The killings began in late 1957 with the death of 21-year-old gas station attendant Robert Colvert, who was robbed, abducted and shot to death. His body was left on a Nebraska country road.

Two months later, Lincoln, Neb.-area authorities found the bodies of Marion Bartlett, 57; and his 35-year-old wife, Velda, in an outbuilding. Their 2-year-old daughter, Betty Jean, had been clubbed to death with the butt of a gun and her body stuffed in a cardboard box. Missing were Velda Bartlett's 14-year-old daughter by a previous marriage, Caril Fugate, and her boyfriend, Starkweather.

By the way I am not trying to defend blacks who use the excuse of their circumstances to justify engaging in crime. I am fully aware of how things go in the gangster black culture. I lived for 5 years among some of these low-lifes, and got my nose broken by a big black crip at Venice Beach in the late 80s. I have as much animosity toward that lifestyle as the next JTF member. My purpose for posting about white criminals is because it seems to me that white criminals do crime in a much bigger way, more casualties, more money, etc...

Here is another story about a despicable white criminal, rapist & murderer.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Rape-torture-murder-charges-in-double-slaying-4710201.php

PORT HURON, Mich. (AP) — A paroled ex-convict has been charged with rape, torture and murder in the deaths of a couple at an apartment complex, Port Huron police said Tuesday.

Manuel F. Gamez, 31, of Port Huron, was arraigned Tuesday on two open counts of murder, two counts of torture and one count of first-degree criminal sexual conduct, Capt. Jeff Baker said in a statement. Open murder charge means a defendant faces either a first- or a second-degree murder charge.

Officers found the bodies of Daniel McRoberts, 29, and Melissa Ichenberg, 26, on July 30 at the Gratiot Village apartments, police said.

Four defendants arrested in connection with a recent series of Osceola County shootings that left two young men dead were indicted on murder and other charges on Wednesday, the State Attorney's Office confirmed.

A grand jury indicted Konrad Schafer, 15, Victoria Rios, 17, David Damus, 20, and Juan Muriel, 20, on charges of first-degree murder with a firearm and armed burglary of a dwelling with a firearm.

Orange-Osceola State Attorney Jeff Ashton intends to personally prosecute the four co-defendants. The two teens will be tried as adults.

Four defendants arrested in connection with a recent series of Osceola County shootings that left two young men dead were indicted on murder and other charges on Wednesday, the State Attorney's Office confirmed.

A grand jury indicted Konrad Schafer, 15, Victoria Rios, 17, David Damus, 20, and Juan Muriel, 20, on charges of first-degree murder with a firearm and armed burglary of a dwelling with a firearm.

Orange-Osceola State Attorney Jeff Ashton intends to personally prosecute the four co-defendants. The two teens will be tried as adults.

Remember the Manson family?

Anyway, these are just things to think about.

Again I have no problem calling a criminal a criminal, and pointing out that statistics indicate that blacks may be challenged with being law abiding citizens.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 06:28:46 PM »

These two white folks went on a killing spree in the late 1950s killing 11 people...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/07/woman-convicted-infamous-murder-spree-as-teen-critically-injured-in-car-crash/

By the way I am not trying to defend blacks who use the excuse of their circumstances to justify engaging in crime. I am fully aware of how things go in the gangster black culture. I lived for 5 years among some of these low-lifes, and got my nose broken by a big black crip at Venice Beach in the late 80s. I have as much animosity toward that lifestyle as the next JTF member. My purpose for posting about white criminals is because it seems to me that white criminals do crime in a much bigger way, more casualties, more money, etc...

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Rape-torture-murder-charges-in-double-slaying-4710201.php

Again I have no problem calling a criminal a criminal, and pointing out that statistics indicate that blacks may be challenged with being law abiding citizens.

Again, small hated minority. We need to be aware that anyone can be a psychopathic killer, but as for getting killed in the street, statistically, it's not going to be some white guy doing it.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 06:42:11 PM »
As Jesse Jackson liked to say: Don't send him to jail, send him to Yale!

The murderer "declined to discuss a motive for the killing."  Well, how about this one:  a homicidal hatred of whites he learned from his parents and other members his community.  As Hillary likes to say: It takes a village.

The best thing white parents can do for their kids is raise them in a predominantly white community with few or, better, no blacks. 

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/parts_admits_luring_strangling_year_tZnp0PbCFVqpnEcHysI2wL
He'll be released from jail in five years max with a massive settlement from the taxpayer to go along with it.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 06:52:28 PM »
When I was a boy, I never heard of a 12 year old girl being strangled to death; but we had no blacks in our immediate neighborhood.  Anyway, this crime took place in or near Camden, NJ, which is a black hell hole.  Would Autumn Pasquale have been murdered in town like Great Neck, Woodmere, Garden City, or the like?  I doubt it. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 10:26:31 PM »
From Wiki:
The IQ distributions of other racial and ethnic groups in the United States are less well-studied. The Bell Curve (1994) stated that the average IQ of African Americans was 85, Latinos 89, whites 103, East Asians 106, and Jews 113. Asians score relatively higher on visuospatial than on verbal subtests. The few Amerindian populations who have been systematically tested, including Arctic Natives, tend to score worse on average than white populations but better on average than black populations.
---------------------------------------
Blacks are at the bottom....The very bottom. I know this may sound strange. But I have never considered them Human. They are type of Humanoid. But they are nothing like us.

Segregation is cruel and unfair. White Americans will have to leave the United States in search of safety within the next decade or so. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 10:32:06 PM »
From Wiki:
The IQ distributions of other racial and ethnic groups in the United States are less well-studied. The Bell Curve (1994) stated that the average IQ of African Americans was 85, Latinos 89, whites 103, East Asians 106, and Jews 113. Asians score relatively higher on visuospatial than on verbal subtests. The few Amerindian populations who have been systematically tested, including Arctic Natives, tend to score worse on average than white populations but better on average than black populations.
Blacks are at the bottom....The very bottom. I know this may sound strange. But I have never considered them Human. They are type of Humanoid. But they are nothing like us.

Segregation is cruel and unfair. White Americans will have to leave the United States in search of safety within the next decade or so.

This is ludicrous... You must not know very many black people or must not be exposed to them. I have lived among them and know several good black people who are as smart or smarter than some white people I know. So it is all subjective.. But to state that they are not human is a complete falsehood. G-d created all of mankind in his image, and to state otherwise is a denial of Hashem's providence in the world.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2013, 10:39:19 PM »
I guess we are just dumber than our Liberal brothers and sisters because it seems that liberals have consistently scored higher on IQ tests than convervatives... By a whopping ~12 point difference... Boy do I feel dumb now...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iq

A recent USA study connecting political views and intelligence has shown that the mean adolescent intelligence of young adults who identify themselves as "very liberal" is 106.4, while that of those who identify themselves as "very conservative" is 94.8.[97] Two other studies conducted in the UK reached similar conclusions.[98][99]

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2013, 10:56:57 PM »
I guess we are just dumber than our Liberal brothers and sisters because it seems that liberals have consistently scored higher on IQ tests than convervatives... By a whopping ~12 point difference... Boy do I feel dumb now...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iq

A recent USA study connecting political views and intelligence has shown that the mean adolescent intelligence of young adults who identify themselves as "very liberal" is 106.4, while that of those who identify themselves as "very conservative" is 94.8.[97] Two other studies conducted in the UK reached similar conclusions.[98][99]
I feel pretty good now, my IQ is higher than an average libtard. And I can't write or think of words very well. :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 11:37:38 PM »

What about half blacks? If you mate with someone who is black is that a sin, like what Moshe did? If you didn't really have too much history, and every influence you had said to do bad things, that everyone else was bad but you and you could do bad things and get away with it, would you turn out good?

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013, 09:10:27 AM »
This is ludicrous... You must not know very many black people or must not be exposed to them. I have lived among them and know several good black people who are as smart or smarter than some white people I know. So it is all subjective.. But to state that they are not human is a complete falsehood. G-d created all of mankind in his image, and to state otherwise is a denial of Hashem's providence in the world.

You misquoted me and left out that I said " They are Humanoid " Then proceeded an attempt to enforce it by using G-d. Many times people think using G-ds name is using a particular word or wording. The truth is: When we misrepresent what others say and use the name of G-d to back our personal thinking, whilst misrepresenting what others have said, that is taking the name of G-d in vain. Besides being trollish in this thread, you have an even greater flaw. I say this for your own good that this character defect may be brought to your attention. If you are going to profess the faith. You should learn to speak of it. Not just use it against people to promote your personal idealism. IE: If you disagree with me you are in violation of the law ?

If I had done what you just did in this thread. My list on Yom Kippur would be considerably larger.   

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013, 09:32:48 AM »

so what's your final solution?
Its fine you don't want to hate any particular group.
but you can't justify evil by saying: this group did it too. So its ok.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2013, 12:25:48 PM »
From Wiki:

Are you a WN troll?

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2013, 12:45:54 PM »
Am I a ( WN ) Troll ?

I assure you I am not a troll. Neither am I mind reader ( WN ? )

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2013, 12:52:46 PM »
Am I a ( WN ) Troll ?

I assure you I am not a troll. Neither am I mind reader ( WN ? )
He called you a White National! :laugh: :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2013, 01:40:40 PM »
He called you a White National! :laugh: :::D

Well there you have it. I have no idea what those words reference. I just call it like I see it. I keep my nose buried in the treasures of Jewish Ethics. I am not going to dumb down, give up or shut up until they remove my head I suppose.

Maybe I should start praying the Sh'ma

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 02:37:33 PM »
Well there you have it. I have no idea what those words reference. I just call it like I see it. I keep my nose buried in the treasures of Jewish Ethics. I am not going to dumb down, give up or shut up until they remove my head I suppose.

Maybe...

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 06:09:13 PM »
Blacks, even middle class blacks, score much worse on IQ tests and college entrance exams than whites and asians.  Predominantly black high schools are an abomination.  Without affirmative action preferences, most blacks could not gain entrance to even middling colleges.  Since virtually all blacks cannot legitimately compete in college, they must take BS courses such as "black studies" and sociology nonsense.  These courses cater to purported black grievances and have created a black "educated class" of whiners and malcontents.

When whites defend themselves against black criminals, they run the very real risk of criminal sanctions, just like what happened to George Zimmerman.  Inter-racial crime, including rape, murder and battery, is almost exclusively black on white.  I predict that when whites become a minority in this country, around year 2050 - 60, black on white crime will reach crisis dimensions.

Whites, including jews, are barraged with propaganda that racism causes black related ills.  Personally, I have had enough of it. 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 06:24:39 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2013, 09:52:48 PM »

I don't think you're a neo-nazi, but you certainly need to realize the error in your gross-generalization. That being said, train a man to be a beast, and you will wonder how he was ever a man. To many observers, the only black people they see are the 30-50% who are criminals, but these fall in the category of every human that has sacrificed their humanity for evil. They certainly are less than human now, but that doesn't mean in any sense that they were born that way, or that they can't change.

Think if you were a black man that came here, recently woken up about how liberals want to destroy America, and you want to help, learn, and become more moral. Then the people you go to say blacks are less than human, and the evil they left is what they will naturally do. How is this helping humanity??