Author Topic: Terrorists Who Murdered Seniors with Axes to be Released  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Terrorists Who Murdered Seniors with Axes to be Released
« on: August 12, 2013, 01:47:24 AM »
This is a "peace process"? This is unbelievably evil.

Terrorists Who Murdered Seniors with Axes to be Released

17 terrorists who were convicted of murdering Israelis, including three who murdered senior citizens using axes, are among the 26 terrorists that Israel will set free this week. The full list was made public on the Israel Prisons Service website on Sunday night.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/170818
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Terrorists Who Murdered Seniors with Axes to be Released
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 07:11:37 AM »
Eewu!
What brutal deaths
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 10:07:38 AM »
A list of the vermin Hussein Obama's dancing Poodle is releasing             http://al-magor.com/en/?page_id=2773
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 02:42:16 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/170834#.Ugkr7NI3uSo
'These are Animals, not Humans'
Yaakov and Miriam Tubul, whose son Lior was stabbed to death, don't understand how Israel can set murderer free.
8/12/2013

Yaakov and Miriam Tubul, whose son Lior was stabbed to death by terrorists 23 years ago, are enraged with the government's decision to set free 104 terrorist murderers, as a “gesture” to the Palestinian Authority (PA).

The pained and grief-stricken parents say they cannot understand the government's decision.

“How can you release a murderer who stabbed an innocent Jewish youth 17 times, in the heart of Jerusalem? These are animals, not human beings,” cried Miriam.

Miriam was not allowed to speak at the Jerusalem court hearing Sunday that discussed a motion to stop the release from taking place. Nonetheless, she called out to the judges: “These people murdered my son and his friend. Murdered by stabbing, with unbelievable cruelty. We trusted the court, that these murderers would rot in jail, and here you are, allowing their release and not even agreeing to hear us.”

On August 4, 1990, Lior left his home at Kiryat Yovel with his friend, Ronen Levi Karamani. The two were supposed to meet a friend at Givat Ze'ev, in northern Jerusalem. Another friend took them in his car to the bridge at the neighborhood of Ramot. When they failed to show up at the meeting, the friend phoned the Tubuls and the search for the two began.

It turned out that a car with three terrorists inside it took the two from the bridge. The terrorists threatened the two, tied them up and then stabbed them in numerous parts of their body. Their bodies were found in a wadi between Beit Hanina and Ramot, two days later. They were given a joint funeral and buried side by side.

The Almagor terror victims' group says that one of the three terrorists who murdered the two boys, Abd-el Jawad Shamasna, is on the list of terrorists whom the government intends to release in the “gestures” for the “peace talks” with the PA. However, he does not appear to be in the first batch of terrorists, who are to be released this week.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 02:44:05 PM »
Yaakov and Miriam Tubul, whose son Lior was stabbed to death by terrorists 23 years ago, are enraged with the government's decision to set free 104 terrorist murderers, as a “gesture” to the Palestinian Authority (PA).

The pained and grief-stricken parents say they cannot understand the government's decision.

“How can you release a murderer who stabbed an innocent Jewish youth 17 times, in the heart of Jerusalem? These are animals, not human beings,” cried Miriam.

This is why its life and death we get Chaim back in Israel.
He is the only person who can save Israel from these Arab savages and pressure from Obama and Kerry to give into these terrorist Arabs.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 02:50:36 PM »
May every single Israeli that supports Lewinsky's treason face these terrorists.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 04:19:32 PM »
I actually shed tears and cry when I think of the pain that the families of the victims are going through. My blood is boiling again thinking about this EVIL EVIL decree that rewards the murderers of innocent Jews. Look at how upset the woman in this video is and tell me you don't get a lump in your throat?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 04:24:03 PM »
I cannot imagine how I would react if I heard that the mass-murderer of my brother was captured and then set free for no reason other than to make some arabs happy. I have said that I would certainly contemplate taking the law into my own hands, as the Torah says that a family member may avenge the blood of his/her brother or sister (if no justice is served by the court). I would plot the most gruesome death of these bloody arab monsters that the press would certainly see the bloody remains of these non-human beings.

There in NO DOUBT in my mind that all 26 of these ghouls deserve to be hanged to death (if not having their heads taken off). Hashem promises us that justice will be done, one way or another, may we read of these scum being eliminated soon.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 04:27:28 PM »
It is also a chillul hashem that the # of terrorists released is 26...

26 is a holy numbers. It is the gematria of the four-letter name of Hashem (Yud Hei Vav Hei)... This is a desecration of his name indeed...

http://torahcode.us/torah_codes/gematria/gematria1.shtml

Another example of gematrai equivalence is the gematria of the tetragrammaton, the great eternal name of God, יהוה, which has gematria 26. The gematria of each of the words love, אהבה, and one, אחד is 13. Together the gematria of the two words totals 26, the gematria of the tetragrammaton. This gematria equivalence reinforces that two of the principal attributes of God are that He is one and He is loving.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 06:45:14 PM »
Pipi did not take the hint from his 1 day hospitalization

Even more than wiping off his smirk, may the smirk be smitten from his wife Sara's face.............!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 07:07:48 PM »
I heard that Bibi is coming down with a case of Sharon-itis...

May it be so..

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 07:08:13 PM »
Sharon suffered a stroke after he destroyed Gush Katif. Maybe Netanyahu's government will fall. His own party can depose him without new elections, something they refused to do to Sharon.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 07:12:57 PM »
The tyrant Netanyahu must go.. In a more perfect world Israel would have a civil war just like the Americans did when faced with a great oppressor who rules the country and serves the enemies of the people, rather than serves his own nation.

The True Israelites certainly need to stand up and rebel against the tyranny and the oppressor!

As they said in The Old South against the Northern Oppressor, To Arms!!  Same thing to the Oppressor in Knesset who rule the Jewish people with an iron fist, appeasing the enemies who are the real leaders of these puppets who are in fact traitors and not real Jews in any sense of the word!
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 07:15:56 PM »
What a shameful act. The release of those muslamic terrorists shall be stopped.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 07:18:54 PM »
We keep hearing about Arab Springs and Middle Eastern countries being liberated from their dictators.   Perhaps, it's time Israel has a JEWISH SPRING!!

To repeat the chants of Iranians against their dictator Khameini, but this directed to the tyrant and dictator named Netanyahu:

DOWN WITH THE DICTATOR!!!!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 07:22:52 PM »
The tyrant Netanyahu must go.. In a more perfect world Israel would have a civil war just like the Americans did when faced with a great oppressor who rules the country and serves the enemies of the people, rather than serves his own nation.

The True Israelites certainly need to stand up and rebel against the tyranny and the oppressor!

As they said in The Old South against the Northern Oppressor, To Arms!!  Same thing to the Oppressor in Knesset who rule the Jewish people with an iron fist, appeasing the enemies who are the real leaders of these puppets who are in fact traitors and not real Jews in any sense of the word!

Perfect world= civil war?

Dude the South LOST!
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 07:28:26 PM »

Dude the South LOST!
Sorry 44. That was funny tag! :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2013, 07:47:26 PM »

Dude the South LOST!

I did say ALMOST PERFECT..  And, I wasn't talking about perfection because the South lost.. I was talking about almost perfeciton, because the Southerners didn't sit around kvetch and kvetch about how horrible the leaders of the North were.  They took arms, mobilized for battle and fought for their land and country!   I sure as hell don't see Jews in this day and age standing up and fighting against the oppressors and tyrants who are terrorizing them.  Rather the Jews as a whole, are professional whiners and they just kvetch and kvetch.

At least the Southerners stood up and attempted to fight against tyranny, rather than sitting on their azzes and complaining.  What the hell are we doing about the problems we are facing in Israel now?  What is being done to stop this evil government that seeks to imprison and destroy the Jewish people to please its European/Islamic masters?  I'm sorry, I am solution oriented and all I see is tyrants proliferating and gaining full control and power.  The Jewish people live like prisoners in their own country. 

And, unlike the SOutherners in USA, the Zionist Israelites have Hashem to guide and protect them.. We will not lose if we stay loyal and honor His mitzvot!  But, if we just choose to cower and not stand up against the tyrants who are destroying our country and homeland, then we will soon cease to exist.  That was what I was meaning.  Sorry, for my poor choice of words.

Let us not forget how America was founded.  It was a small group of Englishman who were being oppressed by other ruthless and more powerful Englishman.  It would appear it was brother against brother, but in reality, the two groups of people were as different as night and day.  The Founding Fathers and colonists mobilized for battle and fought a giant oppressor with the great ingenious of its generals and leaders, aided by the Grace and Help of G-d Almighty.     If the Founding Fathers just waited and waited and complained, the wretched monarchy of England would still be ruling this land.     

Israel needs its own Revolutionary War, just as the colonists in the Americas were forced to have their own to fight off the tyrants in England who oppressed them.  Yes, Englishman killing Englishman, Jewish Zionist killing Jewish Traitor..    May G-d Save Israel from its dictators as it saved the USA from its dictators.  May the oppressors be defeated before its too late!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 07:57:40 PM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2013, 07:56:17 PM »
I did say ALMOST PERFECT..  And, I wasn't talking about perfection because the South lost.. I was talking about almost perfeciton, because the Southerners didn't sit around kvetch and kvetch about how horrible the leaders of the North were.  They took arms, mobilized for battle and fought for their land and country!   I sure as hell don't see Jews in this day and age standing up and fighting against the oppressors and tyrants who are terrorizing them.  Rather the Jews as a whole, are professional whiners and they just kvetch and kvetch.

At least the Southerners stood up and attempted to fight against tyranny, rather than sitting on their azzes and complaining.  What the hell are we doing about the problems we are facing in Israel now?  What is being done to stop this evil government that seeks to imprison and destroy the Jewish people to please its European/Islamic masters?  I'm sorry, I am solution oriented and all I see is tyrants proliferating and gaining full control and power.  The Jewish people live like prisoners in their own country. 

And, unlike the SOutherners in USA, the Zionist Israelites have Hashem to guide and protect them.. We will not lose if we stay loyal and honor his mitzvot!  But, if we just choose to cower and not stand up against the tyrants who are destroying our country and homeland, then we will soon cease to exist.  That was what I was meaning.  Sorry, for my poor choice of words.
First you have to get people to throw out their differences and unite under a common goal...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.