Author Topic: With "friends" like this who needs enemies?  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
With "friends" like this who needs enemies?
« on: August 11, 2013, 10:52:49 PM »
http://www.linkedin.com/in/caitlynmmartin

http://israel-aliya.blogspot.com/2013/08/more-reasons-why-peace-process-is-moral.html

This curva is posting on Facebook and just banned me for showing how her idiotic and evil stance of releasing terrorits and giving land to Arab-Nazis YSV is evil and hurtful to Israel. Ripp away fellas.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: With "friends" like this who needs enemies?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 11:09:03 PM »
Is she really Jewish? Next thing we'll see someone saying "Trayvon Martin be a real Hebrew".

With a name like that, I doubt she's Jewish.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 11:32:13 PM »
I think some of these alleged SHJs are actually Muslims doing taqqiyah.

Offline Christian Defender

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 11:35:55 PM »
Can Many of them are in fact Jewish, Jewish self hating syndrome is quite old and dates back to the late Middle Ages.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 11:58:14 PM »
I left a long reply to her vile piece of treason. I wonder if she will publish it. ;D
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 08:19:56 AM »
I don't think she's Jewish.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 10:58:37 AM »
She could be Jewish.
Plenty of self -haters.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 02:23:03 PM »
Can Many of them are in fact Jewish, Jewish self hating syndrome is quite old and dates back to the late Middle Ages.
You should know best, as you have a first person experience with Jewish self hating syndrome.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 03:21:44 PM »
Thanks you guys, I see it really pissed this curva off.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 03:30:59 PM »
The only thing they know is Tikun Olam .No need to know to learn Tanach they read a Mishna where Tikun Olam is not even meant to mean what they propose.And then go on to the Cabbalistic meaning meaning which also ha nothing to do with what there talking about.Iwouldn't be suprised is she is a convert to 'Humanistic Judaism' which has no relation to Judaism
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 03:33:09 PM »
The only thing they know is Tikun Olam .No need to know to learn Tanach they read a Mishna where Tikun Olam is not even meant to mean what they propose.And then go on to the Cabbalistic meaning meaning which also ha nothing to do with what there talking about.Iwouldn't be suprised is she is a convert to 'Humanistic Judaism' which has no relation to Judaism

Actually their is REAL Tikkun Olam. BUT it included killing evil people like the Arab-Nazis of today.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 03:35:55 PM »
Actually their is REAL Tikkun Olam. BUT it included killing evil people like the Arab-Nazis of today.
Real Tikkun Olam has nothing to do with what these leftists preach.Some actually think it's in the Torah
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 03:38:18 PM »
Yes, there is a thing called Tikkun Olam. It is bringing the world to the perfection which Hashem intends the world to run at. It requires destroying all the evil and doing all the good. Those who believe that Tikkun Olam is just doing anything 'progressive' are gravely misinformed.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 03:47:36 PM »
Yes, there is a thing called Tikkun Olam. It is bringing the world to the perfection which Hashem intends the world to run at. It requires destroying all the evil and doing all the good. Those who believe that Tikkun Olam is just doing anything 'progressive' are gravely misinformed.
True but thats what leftist only know

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2013, 03:56:31 PM »
 :::D    "Warren Burstein" is me. Fake name, he is another self-hater. I hope they find each other and start cursing each other or whatever else.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2013, 04:09:40 PM »
True but thats what leftist only know

I agree fully that the term has been hi-jacked by leftists to mean that Judaism is 'progressive'...

This is fine so long as 'progressive' means progressing on the path towards Torah and Mitzvot..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2013, 05:57:31 PM »
What I said:

'You do NOT speak for Israel or Israelis' (She says)
I replied:

And who died and made you the grand Poobah for  the Israelis, being that you live in TX??

BTW: We are SICK of you Bolshevik Erav Rav here in America, too.

"2 state solution?"  Fine, lets see you tell that to Texans against illegals occupiers this in S. Texas.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates