Author Topic: Ana K'bo'ach  (Read 1697 times)

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Ana K'bo'ach
« on: August 16, 2013, 12:13:24 AM »

Just wanted to share a fantastic life version Ana K'bo'ach with everyone!

“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ana K'bo'ach
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 01:34:01 AM »
It has been a custom of the Torah section to post series of music videos in a single thread. Now I am not forcing you do to so but I think it would be sensible, as new threads push others threads down.

Let me bump that thread up so it is known what thread I am talking about.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Re: Ana K'bo'ach
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 12:53:27 PM »
OOPS so sorry not used to this web page yet as I am new to it, never meant to push anyone's posts down or out of view to next page. Just wanted to share, My bad.
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE